• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 1, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Joshua's back in the wasteland and he's mad. Maybe the Think Tank shouldn't have rebuilt him.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Joshua's back in the wasteland and he's mad. Maybe the Think Tank shouldn't have rebuilt him.


    Joshua's back in the wasteland and he's mad. Maybe the Think Tank shouldn't have rebuilt him.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    A standoff at Quarry Junction.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    When you spot your dream girl on tinder, you swipe right

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    Oh...Uhhh see you later I guess.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Bought to you by the Gun Runners, supplying the wasteland with only the finest armaments since 2155.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    Just found out you can avoid assassins

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    So I was walking towards Vegas, ran into some legionnaire assassins who ran towards me, I crouched, they went right up to me then ran away, then they came back over again to declare an attack. After some reloading a quick save after the first ignore I figured it out, crouch and back away with a buddy between you and the closest one and they don't become hostile because they can't declare their attack, then they run back to where they were. They will proceed to follow you even when hidden though after several seconds of standing back where they were.

    Edit:they don't wait, at least some of the time, they just keep running back and forth until they declare their attack or you quick travel away, will try check if they persist if you quick travel back anywhere near them but out of normal range now

    Second edit: if you go back within a minute they will persist, no idea if you wait a while first, but it is them getting stuck on anything such as buddies or terrain that stops them, including not hiding, so just get to where they can't pathfinder to you and you're fine until they get back to their spot

    Third edit: they are relentless and will follow you for a mile don't know what happens if you get that far and make them return, but they will follow you that far

    Fourth edit: it might not always work, but if you put on that factions armor and then let them catch up to you they will proceed to declare an attack but not attack, just did it, no idea if they will still follow me once I take it off at a distance though

    submitted by /u/PokemonGmystery
    [link] [comments]

    mr house. get it? eh? [oc]

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    how do i get an independent new vegas (yes man) without angering the ncr ?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    hi guys. the title says it all. i'm going to play through new vegas for the millionth time and this time i want a perfect save file.

    i want to make an independent new vegas (yes man) and i want to stay friends with the ncr just because i wanna be friends with everyone but the legion. also so i can do all their side quests. if at all possible i would like to do as much of their main quest as well.

    can someone help me ? i cant find the old guide is used to have for this. i need to know what quests i can do for yes man and how i need to do them. i know i have to install an ovveride chip in a substation controlled by the ncr. how does that fit in ?

    i also need to know how many quests i can do for the ncr before i mess up the yes man main quest line.

    p.s. i realize this question might have been asked a million times already. i hope i didnt annoy anyone. i did look for answers before posting this but i couldnt find anything.

    edit: no matter how many answers i get, i would still like to hear anyone who wants to chime in.

    submitted by /u/geoffbarry
    [link] [comments]

    What Weapons did you couriers out their kill the Legate (or Oliver) with?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    should i play the honest hearts dlc before or after first entering the strip?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    i want to do both and I'm not sure witch to do first, what do you recommend?

    submitted by /u/anarcho-hornyist
    [link] [comments]

    Help with stabilizing my game, trying to keep it as vanilla as possible

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    Realized last week that I never actually played through NV all the way. That I only played the Dead Money dlc on my brothers console. So I downloaded it and wanted to have as close to a vanilla experience as possible, really wanna play all the way through the main game and DLCs before I go Willy nilly with mods. I tried playing with zero mods at all and the game was literally unplayable would crash before I got through the intro. So I started with a few posts and videos to see what mods I need.

    Anyway, I got all the basic stability mods up and running. Here are the mods I have:

    CASM with MCM

    Yukichiagi Unofficial Patch

    JIP LN NVSE

    Stewie Tweaks preconfig

    Stewie Tweaks

    NVTF

    Johnny Guitar NVSE

    NVAC

    FNV 4gb patch

    I did each installation individually, and made sure the game ran after each installation but my game is really just awful still. Horrible stutter and clipping during combat, audio is about a full second behind, and on many occasions I will get frame rate drops all the way below 10fps. My research has shown loads of conflicting info about mods and I've been having trouble even finding any posts of these mods recently.

    Any advice on where I should start to fix these bugs? It's not unplayable but it gets quite frustrating after a couple hours of game time.

    PC specs are:

    Ryzen 5 3600

    Rtx 3060

    16gb ram 3200mhz

    Playing in 1080p with uncapped framerate.

    submitted by /u/NothingToSeeHereMan
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any transmog mods for this game?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    I have to wear boone's beret because I am running a crit build but I wish I could make it look as if I was wearing something else, like a cowboy hat. Are there any mods that could achieve this?

    submitted by /u/Errrnestoo
    [link] [comments]

    Dead Money Results Question

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    So I finished Dead Money and wanted to know where I good place to sell my Gold Bars would be. Is there a new merchant anywhere that buys gold or something that can pay for all this stuff, or do I just have to keep robbing the Gun Runners? And will they pay full price for the Gold? I want to get most of the caps worth of it.

    submitted by /u/FALLOUT_BOY87875
    [link] [comments]

    New fallout new vegas build ideas?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    Kinda tired of neutral/evil characters, really want to go with a good karma type. Been thinking about either an ncr ranger, cowboy, or power armor tank build.

    submitted by /u/Canto_Christ
    [link] [comments]

    When does the courier adventure begin?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Whats the date and time does the courier leave doc's house?

    submitted by /u/Sirotek86
    [link] [comments]

    Can't enter the morman fort?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    So anytime I try and enter the fort for the quest "Wang dang atomic tango" I enter and am immediately killed by everyone there like I don't even have time to draw a gun to defend myself. I have no good or bad standing with them and I can't figure out how to fix this. I have reloaded saves and restarted my game AND console (xbox 1) and nothing is working. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/fuckitall03
    [link] [comments]

    A tale of two wastelands stability mods compatability

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    the mods I am currently using to make the game playable are

    • CASM
    • Yukichigai Unofficial Patch
    • OneTweak for FNV
    • NVSE
    • 4GB Fallout New Vegas Updated
    • NVAC

    Are these mods compatable with a tale of two wastelands, or is there an alternative that gets the same (or better) result?

    submitted by /u/kronos_lordoftitans
    [link] [comments]

    If you did a Legion run, did you have trouble killing Pres. Kimball?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    I'm curious, has anyone else here run into problems getting President Kimball to actually die?

    I was doing that mission last night, and regardless of whether I waited for his speech or not, the guy seemed like he had plot armor... He survived (over several tries) being shot with a regular sniper rifle, shot in the head & chest with Christine's CoS Sniper, blown up with missiles, shot with a light machinegun, and even being nuked twice (which definitely killed everyone else in the vicinity). The only thing that worked was using a minigun on his vertibird while he was running back to it, since it happened to explode just as he reached it.

    submitted by /u/MiaowMinx
    [link] [comments]

    The Malpais Legate has he's revenge on Caesar.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment