• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 1, 2021

    Fallout | What is the "big iron" you tote on your hip when the song plays?

    Fallout | What is the "big iron" you tote on your hip when the song plays?


    What is the "big iron" you tote on your hip when the song plays?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    I personally feel the most badass exploring the Mohave with a .44 Revolver anytime that tune comes on

    Que third person mode, hold left trigger to slow walk while my thumb gently presses against the right stick panning the camera in a smooth 360 motion

    submitted by /u/Squid4Breakfast
    [link] [comments]

    Brotherhood of Steel paper cutting. All cut from one sheet of white card using a craft knife.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    New Vegas's comedy is top notch and i just wanted to re-remind everyone

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    I'm in the REPCON headquarters reading the "Ready, set, launch" art piece description and it had me belting out in laughter, man I love this game

    submitted by /u/Squid4Breakfast
    [link] [comments]

    (Fallout 76) is it worth crafting the X-01 Power Armor? or are there better

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    Fallout 1 tips for a beginner?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    I've only played the fourth game extensively, had a lot of fun. I bought Fallout 1 a while back and couldn't get very far, the gameplay was very disorientating and dense. And the fact I mainly use a controller for gaming didn't help either. But I'm interested in having another crack at the game and jumping back in. Any advice would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/-ObligatoryUsername-
    [link] [comments]

    Bit of a chat about F4 :)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    So let's talk about Kellogg. First of all - I actually found him interesting. Certainly not the "cigar chomping sociopath" we are groomed to expect - both the interaction with the two and the subsequent memory exploratory show he is actually quite capable of emotional depth - he just sees the world for what it is and does what needs to be done. Basically he's the Hound, and the Institute is House Lannister.

    But I have to say it is a let down that Nick speaking as Kellogg after that quest doesn't go anywhere. No side quest where you have to go save a possessed Nicklogg, no random snarky comments from Kellogg if Nick is your companion (that I've seen anyway), nothing.

    So am I an outlier or are there some other Kellogg fans out there ♥️

    EDIT - I completely forgot about what happens to his family too :'( a bit of Ryan Hardy death curse (if you don't get that watch the Following lol) complete with the deep seated belief he DOESN'T deserve to be happy. The dude spends his whole life just accepting that it is what it is, life sucks so why bother. THAT, is a bit cowardly though ngl.

    submitted by /u/KiraIsGod666
    [link] [comments]

    Just started NV, any beginner tips ?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Hi ! Just picked up NV, didn't really do anything yet, just watched the first cutscene, anything I should know ? Thanks (playing on easy btw)

    submitted by /u/Alpagasticot
    [link] [comments]

    Is Fallout 76 worth the money?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Hi! I've never played a Fallout game and 76 looks fun enough to start. I'm wondering if it'll go on sale in the near future, along with if it's worth it at this point in the game's lifetime. Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/cheifbeef3
    [link] [comments]

    Have any of the games made reference to the Elephant's Foot?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    If not, I would love to see something like that in the next game. Just some lump of metal in a basement somewhere that causes the rad-meter to go crazy, and kills you in, like, five minutes.

    submitted by /u/BostonDudeist
    [link] [comments]

    My way to get to the strip at a low level

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Having arrived at primm it even before then if you travel to hidden valley and go past Neil's shack you can go around the super mutants and cling to the rock face along the road to black mountain until you reach the small hill littered with best traps and by going towards it you trigger a huge boulder to roll down having avoided it you can go around black mountain and if you cling to the rocks and continue in a straight line north you will eventually see repconn HQ in the distance if you go towards it and turn left you will reach NCR sharecropper farms going around the walls of the strip you will reach gun runners and continuing right past gin rinners you will reach the east freeside gate and will eventually reach the gate to the strip if you continue through freeside

    submitted by /u/Arcade_gannon_simp
    [link] [comments]

    Chef Handy Artwork

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Corporal Sterling doesn't move / sleep

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    I want the La Longue Carbine and i can't fastravel away after picking the ammo in his inventory, since he doesn't move away from his standing point in the tent at Camp Hope ..

    Is there anything i can do?

    submitted by /u/nexzae
    [link] [comments]

    anyone else had this issue?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    just finished the big trouble in big town quest, i fast travelled back to megaton after killing the attacking super mutants, sold my loot to moira, and left the crater side supply. this is my chinese assault rifle immediately after leaving the shop

    edit: didn't see the no pics thing so basically the rifle stretches out across the screen, also it's on the xbox 360

    submitted by /u/yaboipaco1
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas keeps crashing

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    I bought Fallout New Vegas for my Xbox 360 at the recommendation from everyone I asked, and now it won't boot past the initial loading screen when you start the game. I'm playing on an Xbox 360 I bought for $40 from a former coworker. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this issue?

    Edit: I had to hijack my GFs brother's Xbox 360 and it played fine. Possible disc read issue on my console, and I don't honestly care enough to fix the console. It plays all my other games just fine. I don't know. Thank you Reddit for being here for me.

    submitted by /u/vash1508
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else NOT like Old World Blues?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    I was really interested in playing this DLC given all the praise I heard for it, but I ended being pretty disappointed.

    A few of the jokes made me chuckle, but most of them just kinda made me cringe.

    I couldn't really get interested in or attached to any of the characters, they just seemed boring or annoying.

    I didn't like the enemies aside from the Giant Roboscorpion and Gabe, they were just irritating.

    I thought the weapons and Stealth Suit were neat to try, but I didn't really use them at all after the DLC, and even during the DLC part of the reason I didn't use my regular weapons was because of a lack of ammo. I wasn't really interested in energy weapons though, so take this with a heavy grain of salt.

    I wasn't interested in the story either. In fact, one of the funniest jokes in the DLC to me was during the ending slide, when the sink says something to the effect of "In truth, the Courier didn't really explore much, mostly eager to be done with the whole thing as soon as possible.", because this is exactly what I did. I even tried the side quest and didn't really like those either.

    I loved Honest Hearts and Dead Money before this, and I also loved Lonesome Road after this, but I'm not sure that I will ever play Old World Blues again. If I do, I think it will only be for the sake of completing the full story.

    I mean no offense to anyone who did enjoy OWB, this is just my opinion and not one I see expressed often, so I was curious who else felt the same.

    submitted by /u/EtruscanKing023
    [link] [comments]

    What explains the change in appearance of the aliens from Fallout 3 to Fallout 4?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this. I've searched around but haven't found anything discussing this topic. There's always the obvious change in game design explanation, but I am more wondering if anyone has any in-lore ideas. Are they different sub races? Competing factions? A coalition of aliens like the Covenant from Halo? Even the aesthetic of their weapons and armor changes. I lean toward different sub races that have evolved by way of them diverging from a common origin whilst living in different environments on colony worlds. Or maybe the ones in fallout 4 could be partially hybridized with humans since they look more humanoid than the ones from fallout 3? Maybe they are the result of FEV experiments on themselves and they were all originally grey aliens? What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Designer-Can-2718
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have a perception glitch please help!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    I have - 3 perception on fallout 4 and I cant figure out why. I dont have an addiction or a perk that lowers perception, or a crippled limb. I dont know how to fix this

    submitted by /u/DifferentStrategy491
    [link] [comments]

    Join the railroad or not

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    I'm new in Fallout 4 and I don't know should I join the railroad or not I did but I want an opinion from someone who played the game before I can go back to other saves but if I don't join will they help me build the device that Virgil talked about or no

    And Please No spoilers

    submitted by /u/SlipPlaysz
    [link] [comments]

    What are some theories you have about the Fallout universe (any game)?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/RegularGuy1983
    [link] [comments]

    Is combat armor in 3 and NV based on the DOOM marine armor?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:39 AM PDT

    They look very similar in shape and color, I was wondering if they based it on the marine armor.

    submitted by /u/WEAHOvershot
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 PS4 and mods

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    I'm still on my first playthrough on Fallout 4 but I'm planning on playing it again but with a female character and mods too. I've already chose the ones I want to use and I don't know if they'll lag the game or something, here's the list: Enhanced Lights and FX (interiors); Better Graphics and Weather No DLC (exteriors); SimpleRed Simple Seasons - Fall; Scrap That Settlement; USO Base Game (more stuff to build settlements)

    If you think these will make the game lag or crash, and specially if you know which ones would do it, I would really appreciate it

    submitted by /u/lipkoch
    [link] [comments]

    give me one quote from the legion that would be funny in a debate.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Imagine that someone was running as class president and they were from the legion, what would be funny.

    submitted by /u/ExpertNo1
    [link] [comments]

    (New Vegas) What does smiling troublemaker mean?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    So I was doing quest for the ncr, and I got the smiling troublemaker Affiliation pop up... are there any drawbacks to this, is this bad, how can I fix it.

    submitted by /u/ReactLight-at-TOP
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment