• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Fisting a Lakelurk

    Fallout: New Vegas | Fisting a Lakelurk


    Fisting a Lakelurk

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    If the kiosk was build around the Gun Runners Vendotron with no entrances to avoid theft, how does he get refilled with caps and weapons? Better question, how does he give and take the caps and weapons from the buyers?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:57 AM PDT

    Absolutely gorgeous! Seriously this print is beautiful.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Got bored, invaded the legion fort, killed every legionary without mercy, killed caesar and sat on his throne. Is this what good karma feels like?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Fallout New Vegas In A Nutshell

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    The illusion of choice

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! Out of curiosity, I wonder what playstyle do you prefer. Is it maybe a silent killer? Or an intimidated mercenary? Show off your character builds.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    I tatooed the courier from the caravan deck, this game has changed me as a person. My message is: war never chances, but men do. Thank you all for helping me play this gem.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    I challenged myself to make a player home in 5 hours. This is the result.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    I challenged myself to make a player home in 5 hours. This is the result.

    I only properly learnt the in's and out's of the GECK a month or so ago.

    After messing around and making a couple vendors and some simple quests, I wanted to challenge myself to make a fully functional player home in 5 hours or less.

    This is the result!

    I'd love any and all feedback and suggestions. Delete if not allowed, I just had a really good time with this and wanted to share it.

    https://preview.redd.it/dvukjjwdke671.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4920dc8da1d801ed0ee3690b92de141e097283de

    submitted by /u/NukaCult
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Fathers Day, Scribes and Paladins!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    The chrysalis highwayman in lego (i did not know were to post it)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    The Lonesome Drifter gets experimental while performing "Home on the Wastes"

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    Jack isn't going to like this. Whoops.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Can't make NCR side with the Brotherhood

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    So, Elder McNamara is in power, and I completed Still in the dark. After I completed it, it wouldn't let me talk to him about the NCR. So, I did Eyesight to the Blind hoping it would let me talk about the NCR wanting them destroyed. Absolutely nothing. I restarted New Vegas and didn't get an option to still. I'm on Xbox one for context.

    submitted by /u/killlog1234
    [link] [comments]

    Im trying to mod fallout new vegas

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Im tryin to mod fallout new vegas after adding the 4gb patch my game crashes everytime i try to open it i also have installed the nvse help plz

    submitted by /u/Gearmaster41
    [link] [comments]

    This is kinda a continuation of another post I made of how to get into the gun runners factory without having to pick the lock. After you get on the roof just jump into the fenced area. (P.S. the guards are tough so bring some psycho or a AMR)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    Should I give armour to deputy beagle

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    I have deputy beagle as a temporary companion and came across some metal armour. I don't have the space to carry it, and I don't need it as I have the lightweight metal armour. Even though it's worth 200 caps, should I go through the trouble of taking it back to Johnson Nash or just give it to beagle?

    submitted by /u/GarfieldConoisseur38
    [link] [comments]

    I set a glowing one on fire...

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    Are the NCR MPs outside Gammorah permanently hostile once you become vilified?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    I got into a gunfight with NCR soldiers and I became vilified. I ran with it and broke into the Strip guns blazing through Mccarran. I came out of the station wearing an NCR uniform and went into the Lucky 38. Whenever I come out though the 38 wearing anything but NCR faction armor, the MPs immediately turn hostile. I was under the impression that only the MPs near the Embassy would turn hostile once you're in the Strip. I heard if you wait 3 days, their hostility timers run out but I can't seem to replicate it.

    It isn't a big deal exactly but in the roleplay sense, it wouldn't make sense for the MPs to assume a lone NCR soldier is allowed in and out the 38. I'd like to think that House negotiated for my immunity on the Strip as this was after the Don't Thread on the Bear was failed.

    submitted by /u/FoxholeNorman1944
    [link] [comments]

    Music is Pinnacle

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Texture issue since installing mods

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Texture issue since installing mods

    Mostly based on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPo5pDT3bKA, I did the following to a fresh installation of the game:

    1. Installed Vortex mod manager and also went to Settings > Workarounds and enabled BSA Redirection
    2. Installed FNV 4GB Patcher manually
    3. Installed xNVSE manually
    4. Installed New Vegas Tick Fix (NVTF) using Vortex
    5. Installed Yukichigai Unofficial Patch using Vortex
    6. Installed JIP LN NVSE Plugin using Vortex
    7. Installed Unofficial Patch NVSE Plus using Vortex
    8. Installed lStewieAl's Tweaks and Optional Files > Stewie Tweaks INI using Vortex
    9. Installed New Vegas Heap Replacer using Vortex
    10. Installed FNV BSA Decompressor manually

    I then made sure all Mods and Plugins were enabled in Vortex.

    I started the game but I'm seeing this:

    https://preview.redd.it/mt3csnhn5g671.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=757e0a6c6daa9041f6ce628440ed8fab7c3794b8

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/ebridgewater
    [link] [comments]

    My game keeps crashing even though I have New Vegas Anti-Crash installed

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    My game keeps freezing even though I installed the New Vegas Anti-Crash mod from Nexus. I have a lot of other mods installed, but I don't think I've had this problem when I first installed them. Could it be a PC thing? Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/bervita
    [link] [comments]

    There's a New Sheriff In Town

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    How to switch the language?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    I'd like to install some nice mods for FNV to make it look better, but as I know from Skyrim that even some cosmetic mods change some things to English, I want to change the whole game to English. The thing is I can't... When I try the normal way of changing the language, on Steam, there's nothing. Is it forever gonna be stuck in german?

    submitted by /u/Nebex52
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know how to fix this? I've had this for months probably because I forgot to deactivate Fallout The Frontier before deleting it. Tried re-installing the game but it didn't worked, what should I do?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment