• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Tried to make a little ending video, I just finished all DLC’s, all unique weapons or Armor I could have, Specials and Skills maxed out, all findable perks and all locations discovered (yes even Vault 87). And… then

    Fallout 3 | Tried to make a little ending video, I just finished all DLC’s, all unique weapons or Armor I could have, Specials and Skills maxed out, all findable perks and all locations discovered (yes even Vault 87). And… then


    Tried to make a little ending video, I just finished all DLC’s, all unique weapons or Armor I could have, Specials and Skills maxed out, all findable perks and all locations discovered (yes even Vault 87). And… then

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    My first full experience with the Fallout games: Fallout 3

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Who / where can you sell to / buy from in fo3?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    I want the Mesmertron but I sold it a while ago. I went to the ghouls and they didn't have it.

    I can't remember where / who else sells stuff. I killed Moira after doing the wasteland guide so she definitely didn't have it.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ltoloxa-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment