• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Fallout | Looks like Fallout 76 is going to The Pitt

    Fallout | Looks like Fallout 76 is going to The Pitt


    Looks like Fallout 76 is going to The Pitt

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Fallout 4 is my favorite video game ever

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    To preface this, no I haven't played any of the other Fallouts, I'm talking about out of all the games I've played, and I'm not much of a gamer either I'd say. So Fallout 4 is something special to me. Speaking of that, do you guys think there are other Fallout games better than 4? If so, I will try them!

    But Fallout 4 is special. The atmosphere, story, weapons, customization, music (that menu theme is too good), characters, environments, missions, etc. Everything in that game to me is perfect. I love the 50s but also futuristic and post-apocalyptic vibe. I feel like that's underappreciated. Anyway, that's just my two cents. Let me know what you think! I still am a newbie to the Fallout universe so I'd love to hear some more experienced insights. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/realrileyrutter
    [link] [comments]

    The Gamepass Version of Fallout 2 uses the same Community mods as any ordinary version.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    i decided to open fallout 2 on my Xbox app, having gamepass, i decided that they might've tweaked something to make the game a bit more playable, seeing as they were the company in control of the game nowadays.

    it immeditately crashed, so we were already off to a bad start, so i enabled mod support to try and get a look at the inside of the game folder and see what was going on, to my surprise, the game actually just used the exact same High resolution patches that anybody can download from their respective forums. it even has the Sfall tweak made by Timeslip.

    my original steam install, modded to a playable state
    https://i.imgur.com/WLGbBL2.png

    note the word file.

    here's the xbox install.
    https://i.imgur.com/rETzI6X.png

    same file, same readme, same tweaks via Sfall.

    i don't really know if this is a bad thing or not, that's above me. But it's mostly just a PSA for anyone thinking there might be any new support or fixes due to it being a new release of the game.

    EDIT: Fallout 1 is the same story, using the community patch as well. Both games crashed upon startup for me. I had to go into the ini files for fallout 2 and enable background mouse, keyboard, and directX 9 rendering to make it stop crashing. Bit of a headscratcher these files aren't set up like this by default.

    submitted by /u/Pikey_chokeslam
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who thought for a brief second that the F76 Pitt DLC was gona be a spin off?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Fallout 5 - A Long Way Off

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    The announcement of Starfield today pushed back Bethesda's development of Fallout 5.

    It takes years for Bethesda to develop a game and that time is growing. Yes, they have multiple games in development at the same time, but there is still a gap. And that gap is growing as their games get bigger. The gap between Fallout 4 and Starfield is (will be) seven years. If the trend continues, TES 6 will come out around 2030. That would put Fo5 a long way off. Yes, I'm sure TES 6 will come out sooner, but the trend of Bethesda's release schedule is clear.

    For Fallout fans this sucks, but what are you going to do? Games take time to make and as they get bigger it takes more time (even if you throw more devs at it).

    What does Microsoft think about this? We don't know. We can assume MS would like a return in the seven billion dollars they spent on Zenimax sooner rather than later. We can assume the shareholders demand it. Does Microsoft want a billion dollar IP delayed by a new, unknown IP? Doubtful.

    There is an easy way out of this for Microsoft: move Fallout development over to a different studio. Microsoft owns twenty-three game studios. If this is something Microsoft has considered and wants to do it, they've already pulled the trigger. I'm sure Howard will still oversee the development and it's highly likely that some Bethesda people have moved around.

    And that's fine by me. I don't want to wait years and years for a new Fallout game.

    Happy to hear other takes on this.

    submitted by /u/zdepthcharge
    [link] [comments]

    Do you believe that the Fallout franchise (and Elder Scrolls) are locked into becoming Xbox exclusives?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Honestly, as much as I hate to admit it, I've pretty much accepted that future fallouts will be Xbox exclusives.

    Obviously I'd assume they would still put them on PC, but as I've primarily used PlayStation my whole life, it would just be sad to sort of be locked out of playing one of your favourite franchises.

    Anyways, I just wanted to know what the wider community think.

    submitted by /u/oblongCrusader
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 is a better game now isn't it?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Hi;

    I've tested with the free week Fallout 76, i heard a lot of thing in the past about the game, about the pay 2 win, the bug, the fact it was quite empty.

    I'm even starting to watch a let's play from Mental Fox and his let's play of fallout 76 is from 2018, and quite honestly i understand why back in those day the game was badly received.

    But now that i've played it, with all the DLC now out, the NPC's, the story, and the fact that some places changed, like the airport of morgantown? if you look now and before the place is different.. and now i think Fallout 76 is good? There is still some bugs, i've got a few.. when i created my character my head disappeared i could only see the eyes ball of my character.. i saw some NPC T-Posing.. and some texture not loading at all.. oh and i wanted to named my character '' Lola '' but the game was in qwerty so ... yeah now my character name is '' Lolq '' ..

    But other than that, i mean, the place is lovely, ( weirdly enough i run the game better than Fallout 4?) and.. it's fallout in multiplayer? I think people should give Fallout 76 a chance.. it's quite lovely.

    What are you guys thought on Fallout 76? Do you think people will start play more and more on this game?

    submitted by /u/Unhappy_Pie98
    [link] [comments]

    I dont find Preston annoying

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    I hope I'm not the only one who does not find Preston annoying I feel like he was written well and the fact that he is always nagging you to go and work on settlements shows how much he cares about the people of the commonwealth and his hatred for raiders and gunners and his backstory in quincy I think was exceptional whenever I play my minutemen character I always roll with Preston am I the only one?

    submitted by /u/Joeyramone1234
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: Anchorage

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    What would you think about a fps, call of duty style game taking place in the Sino-American war? This would be a spin-off game focusing on the battles that slowly lead to the nuclear apocalypse

    submitted by /u/ScratchySheep200
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 materials

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    does anybody know the best way to get materials,i barely have any to repair my armor

    submitted by /u/Kakyoins_tounge
    [link] [comments]

    About the ending of The Pitt…

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    I've recently finished it again, and it never fails to provoke my thoughts. Is either choice more "right" than the other?

    submitted by /u/Loose-Berry6417
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76: Expeditions – The Pitt Teaser

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Looks like we will be able to check out Pittsburgh again.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAZb0w3W_CM

    submitted by /u/theDrummer
    [link] [comments]

    Were do you guys think colonel autumn went after the events of project purity if he was spared by the lone wanderer

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    (Spoiler alert):he went in a time machine and went back to be in fallout 76 whith the rest of the people who it doesnt make sence to be there.nah but whith jokes aside were do you think he went in the hypothetical scenerio that he was spared

    submitted by /u/politicaly_incorect
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 is now on XBOX gamepass

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    As much as I love Fallout, I haven't played FO3. I loved NV and 4. Played the shit out of those, and I am now excited to play 3. Any advice while playing? I personally love the Brotherhood, and enclave. If possible I might join the enclave for my first playthrough. I'm just excited to play this game.

    submitted by /u/ReeIEatCheese
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else thought that HBomberguy's overview named "Fallout 3 is Garbage" was actual garbage?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Reason I ask this is due to finding his view very reductive on the game, sure most of the game is literally black and white but the Pitt DLC made me feel like actual garbage regardless of which ending I picked, same feeling for the Tenpenny Tower quest where after the good path completion and a few days, you are met by all the human residents being dead including Herbert Daring Dashwood, a Ghoul lover of all things. It just feels like a very broad strokes "game bad give me likes" and thing is, I fucking love New Vegas, even got like 200 hours on my playthroughs each and actually strived for 100 of that game, something I rarely do to even my favourite games. Hell I've literally played through fallout 1 and 2, the latter game I hated for just mostly wasting my time and having no timer breathing down my neck despite the implication. Former I thought was awesome. HBomberGuy says that Frank Horrigan is an in-depth villain so I decided to power through the game with determination and oh boy... I didn't find that at all... All I found was "Soldiers follow orders to the bitter end" that's the most character I got from frank Horrigan, i'd be content if there was a Master esque dialogue thing before the fight but nah. Anyways, anyone else think it was a garbage Overview?

    submitted by /u/RT-OM
    [link] [comments]

    The Pitt in FO76 - Already (partly) operational?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Fallout 76 may take place only a quarter century after the bombs fall...

    But someone's gotta be running those factories/steelworks with the three smokestack towers in the back.

    https://imgur.com/HuyTQaD

    Curiously, this isn't the first time we've seen the Pitt with three active smokestacks depicted...

    https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:The_Pitt_cover_Bethsoft.png

    submitted by /u/NomadicNom
    [link] [comments]

    Now that the Classic Fallout Games are on Gamepass, will they support achievements?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    I love playing the classic fallout games, and would love a new reason to replay them. Does anyone know if the classic fallout games will have achievement support on Game pass?

    submitted by /u/Sukahdee
    [link] [comments]

    Florida as a location in Fallout?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    Anyone else feel like Florida would make for an interesting location in a fallout game one day? The natural wildlife coupled with locations such as the ruins of Orlando and Miami could make for challenging and immersive experiences.

    submitted by /u/Official_DarkPurple
    [link] [comments]

    Is fallout 3 on game pass going to be as bad as the one on steam?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    With the constant crashing and failure to detect proper windows, I can only hope the fallout 3 we have on Xbox pass works better

    submitted by /u/Golden_sweet
    [link] [comments]

    Is Elder Maxson a synth?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    I only bring this up because I checked Proctor Quinlain's terminal (the scientist for the BOS) and in the story I thought it was strange reading the [Aftermath] page and something it said. It seemed to try to make the point that it seemed ridiculous for him to be the "perfect human" yet "…still very much human" Your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Zacharuski
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 43GB on Game Pass?!??

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    I think this just came out on Game Pass today.... Why is Fallout 3 43 GB?!?!?? Did I miss a chunk of the game?

    submitted by /u/Michael_1093
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment