• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Fallout 3 is on Game Pass

    Fallout 3 | Fallout 3 is on Game Pass


    Fallout 3 is on Game Pass

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    Now it's on GFWL 2- I mean UWP now.

    submitted by /u/TheTank18
    [link] [comments]

    This is TTW, so not sure if I'm able to post it here, but this is obligatory to do in FO3 regardless which version I'm playing, anyone else?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    They gave the poor lad a knife to bring to a gunfight.. ��‍♂️

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Help with rescue from paradise?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    I'm playing my second play through and tryinf to make my perfect fun file for later, so that means I'm tryinf to hold off on making factions hostile and locking myself out of dialogues/options through accidental glitches. Is there a way to peacefully buy the lamplighters freedom, and get Rory out still? And is there any glitches I need to watch out for that I probably havnt found yet?

    submitted by /u/Sleddoggamer
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get free things from rivet city

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    In the rivet city market if u pick up something like buffout far away from eveyone else not says a thing

    submitted by /u/rickota77
    [link] [comments]

    Your thoughts?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    People of Reddit, what are your thoughts on: The Enclave

    (Personally, I love them)

    submitted by /u/OwnBed8780
    [link] [comments]

    Ahh makes perfect sense

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Good News!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    I was just playing FO3 The Pitt, little did I expect to look at my phone, see a tweet from Bethesda announcing that The Pitt will be returning as a free DLC in Fallout 76.

    I'm just searching every nook and cranny of Pitt rn.

    submitted by /u/The-Nightblender
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble finding ammo crate in Statesman Hotel. I’ve looked everywhere - am I supposed to go through the hospital instead?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    I went straight through the hotel, killed all the mutants etc. I unlocked the safe and found more ammo etc but I can't find the dead body or the crate anywhere.

    I'm worried if I go through the hospital it will mark the other section of the quest complete and I won't be able to find the ammo.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ltoloxa-
    [link] [comments]

    I’m Criminal Crimelord in fo3. Currently on Reilly’s Rangers quest and have more to go. How can I keep up the bad karma?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    I've been reading the wiki but my goal is now to reach level 30 as the Devil. I want to complete the quests but I also want bad karma.

    I'm level 12 now so I gave myself the Cannibal perk cause why not. What else can I do? Thanks

    submitted by /u/ltoloxa-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment