• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Heh

    Fallout: New Vegas | Heh


    Heh

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    And who are you to come before me...you bear the insignia of the Elephant, yet you do not wear it as a soldier of the GOP wears it.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Your friendly neighborhood chem dealer

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Finally

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    BIG IROOONN, BIG IROOONN

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    I finally got a closer look at the Tomahawks from Honest Hearts. They don't look the most wieldy...

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Me when a girl actually talks to me

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    novac(ancy)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    today i figured out that novac was named novac because the no vacancy sign had the last few letters missing.

    you knew that already but i thought it was cool.

    (first play through btw)

    submitted by /u/stoof_the_oof
    [link] [comments]

    Best dlc time

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Just killed the Legendary Bloatfly for the first time! (: how many of you guys killed it?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Loyal Spawning at Black Mountain and getting himself killed / Raul's Quest (PS3)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Yeah, say what you want about the jankfest that is the PS3 port, but it's the only copy I have with all DLC.

    This glitch I'm sure has been encountered by most who play on the PS3, however where I differ from most is that i actually tracked him down after he wandered off. Problem is while I'm toting Raul around to do his quest, I need Loyal to complete it.

    When i track him down near the Cassidy Caravans Wreckage, he's torn apart by fiends that spawn next to him, effectively fucking me over.

    Now fun fact, I've actually found him previously, in the smack middle of Quarry Junction, about to be deathclaw chow. However since I didn't have Raul as a companion, it was a pyrrhic victory. Though I'd still say it was cool to see Veronica Air punch a Queen deathclaw.

    Is there any way around this, or do I just need to shoot fast enough to make him not die. I'm really hoping to finish Raul's quest, but the jank is preventing it.

    submitted by /u/Samurai-jpg
    [link] [comments]

    Never used a laser gun.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    There. I said it. I have over 500 hours on FNV but, I have never EVER used a laser gun nor a plasma gun before. Don't know why but just didn't.

    submitted by /u/estapia1
    [link] [comments]

    Mr. House as vincent vega from pulp fiction

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Caesar showed up in S1E7 of The Boys as Doctor Vogelbaum.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    is there a mod to make generic npcs look better

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I use all the dragbody mods but I wanted to know if there was a mod that let me modify the more generic ones.

    submitted by /u/Random411y
    [link] [comments]

    Will handing in 50 NCR dogtags for legion safehouse lock me put of "for auld Lang sang" with arcade?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    When Arcade asks if someone slipped psycho into your water, but it's actually jet and you are the slipster.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    This is clearly the best technique to carry somebody!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    How to get popular at the Strip.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Some more of my cosplay. Need to make a fastening for the best then it'll be done

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Vault 3 Repopulation

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Anyone think you should've been able to repopulate vault 3 and become over seer (Vault 88 but in new Vegas)

    submitted by /u/Scolville0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment