• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 17, 2021

    Fallout | I really wish technology was better when they made New Vegas

    Fallout | I really wish technology was better when they made New Vegas


    I really wish technology was better when they made New Vegas

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    It just sucks that they were forced to make The Strip so tiny and not a big booming city like it is in the Steam cover

    I still love it but it still makes me sad to know that it could've been bigger

    If there is a remaster (probably not) then it would be cool to see a bigger city

    submitted by /u/O_OLookinAtYou
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 Lore Retcons?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    I played the game, enjoyed it. I'm just at my wits end trying to make any of the lore fit. Why the hell is the Brotherhood on the East Coast immediately following the Great War? They should barely be expanding across the West! I'm just curious if anyone has a theory or a way to make it all fit.

    submitted by /u/MoonChildOnEarth
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think happened to Anchorage after the Great war?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    I wanna see a fallout in Georgia

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    atlanta could have the nuka cola headquarters and the aquarium with like a mutated whale shark

    submitted by /u/Cartis_birthmarkV2
    [link] [comments]

    Hearing loss in the fallout universe?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    Now what I'm about to post is the result of me not sleeping and pulling a all nighter watching Fallout New Vegas memes and content on YouTube with a mug of black coffee at 6am. After watching a short animation of a Ncr ranger firing his Anti material rifle I had a sudden realization, "his ears are probably ringing right now". Just about everyone knows that firearms are loud, stupid loud and they can do quite a number on your hearing long term if the proper safety isn't taken hearing loss and tinnitus being the most obvious. This had lead me to assume that everyone In the fallout universe probably suffers from hearing loss or tinnitus after not wearing ear protection after a couple of centuries of people now wearing ear protection in gunfights.

    submitted by /u/TheNorthTexanSquid
    [link] [comments]

    Is fallout better on Xbox than Ps? E.g does it have more mods? Thinking of getting Xbox series x

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    If I was to buy an Xbox 360 disc copy of NV, would it work on the Xbox One?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Radstag vs super mutant raiding party in fo4

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Just had a radstag run from me and straight towards a super mutant suicider. Watched him blow up his entire squad. I'm level 13 and I'm low on ammo. That buck took one for the team 😂

    submitted by /u/Vangoghaway626
    [link] [comments]

    I’m on the quest all or nothing and It says activate the eastern power plant to power the securitron army the marker is pointing to a trash pile confused?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    When I go east there is a wall saying it's inaccessible

    submitted by /u/froggygamer4464
    [link] [comments]

    Butcher Pete isn't a shit song.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    There's a lot of hate about Butcher Pete being in this game in general. It seems like this song is about systematic racism in the US justice system but disguised as a butcher instead of a white man getting away with murder. Whether the song fits in this game isn't a quality issue, but a metaphoric one. It seems like its lost in translation, give it a listen but think of it from the perspective of the fallout narrative. The Enclave seems to play the role of the butcher.

    Overall, objectively its a good song and I personally think it fits.

    submitted by /u/beatlzebub
    [link] [comments]

    does fallout nv run well on win10?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    enjoyed f4 and want to play nv, since i have a modern pc please tell me if there is any fix i should do before playing the game.

    ty

    submitted by /u/kia0071
    [link] [comments]

    Just a fun thought that I had about a new Vault Program.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    So imagine a sly social experiment like Vault-Tec usually does. They advertise that this new Vault includes State-of-the-Art automated systems, where the whole vault will be ran by upgraded Me. Handys, including the Overseer position. The residents will live out the Nuclear Apocalypse in pampered luxury. Once the bombs fall, however, the occupants soon find out that the only sources of media stored here are those in the likeness of Terminator movies, War of the Worlds, B-Rated novels about machine rebellions and general, anti-technology style stuff like that. I think it would be cool to read about everyone loosing their minds and growing paranoid of the robots that tend to them, despite them never actually doing anything wrong.

    It could even be possible to mods this in, perhaps at one point the resedents rebelled, wiping out the Mr. Handys and using their parts as scrap. A few generations later in the Fallout 4/New Vegas timeline, they could be portrait using scrap metal spears, repurposed flamers, and perhaps even some new tech they thought up of by disassembling everything. I also imagine they would eventually end up being a paranoid, fearful scavenger group, perhaps they would be difficult to find, or even would be met with force. Maybe even a cool, special mechanic where the only way to befriend them is if you sneak in, disguised as one of them, before calmly approaching their leader or perhaps by passing a series of Charisma saves.

    I'm high, but I take criticisms

    submitted by /u/Omnivoo
    [link] [comments]

    FNV: Is this a glitch, or is this... supposed to happen

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    I feel like I likely do not need to ask, but this is my first play through so I'm trying to avoid any spoilers (hence not googling).

    https://imgur.com/a0DtlVE

    I get that it's almost summer and all, but "Fancy meeting you here, friend!" feels like an understatement

    submitted by /u/deadneopet
    [link] [comments]

    Why did people choose soda caps as currency

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    Like cash is still everywhere even after the nukes and even without cash what about coins like quarters or pennies like who chose caps like I guess the soda industry in the commonwealth must have been booming

    submitted by /u/Longjumping-Curve-40
    [link] [comments]

    Who on the east coast is keeping bottlecaps a usable currency

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    In the west coast caps are backed by water and are regulated by the hub merchants but on the east coast theres no faction like that and its just a fiat whats keeping it from going into major imflation?juat the rariety of them?why isnt there any secondary currency used by different factions?

    submitted by /u/politicaly_incorect
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worthed to buy fallout 76 now?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    So, I first got fallout 76 on ps4 when it was first released and it was really disappointing, to the point I stopped paying playstation plus and never touched the game again. I've heard that now, whit all the updates, it became a solid game but I first wanted to be sure. Also, since I plan to eventually buy it on steam, should I get the normal one or steel dawn?

    submitted by /u/Attila260
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal for all the shadows in Fallout 76 to just flicker?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    I downloaded 76 on GamePass to try 76 out and the game genuinely hurt my eyes even on max settings at 4K. The land in the distance is blurry, the shadows just flicker constantly, is this how it always looks or is something wrong? How do I fix it? Fallout 4 looks better.

    submitted by /u/TheHeroicOnion
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas infinite loading

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    I'm on a clean save, no mods installed whatsoever however everytime I get to around 12-13 hours into a play through my game runs into an infinite loading screen. I bet you all can tell why'd this be annoying, so I came here to ask you for a way to fix this. I'm not talking about that "load a previous save, then your broken save" fix either. I wanna know a permanent fix, so if you have one please help me out.

    submitted by /u/ScottishPancakes
    [link] [comments]

    how many deathclaw would it take to take down a fully arm frank horrigan

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    Bethesda should add more bosses to fallout 76 that dont require a nuke

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    I feel like fallout 76 needs more bosses especially that dont require nukes if there is a 6 hour timer and only 3 nukes it makes fighting the bosses almost a chore because you almost always have to server hop just to fight a boss or hope you got lucky and someone wanted to farm flux or a boss

    submitted by /u/UprightNutria4
    [link] [comments]

    I am IN LOVE with this game.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    I didn't have the proper PC to run Fallout 76 (or even fallout 4 for that matter but I've played quite a bit at this point.) back in 2018(?). When it released but I did watch several youtuber videos on it and it goes without saying they released the game before it was released, it was awful and there were many gamebreaking bugs.

    However, I now have the opportunity to play it and I have around ~80 hours in it, I notice that it is nowhere near the game it used to be. It's a truly incredible co-op or otherwise, Fallout game. Bethesda bared the reputation of releasing a game before it was "perfected" but I think the fact that they released it when they did to be a blessing and a curse.

    If they didn't have their playerbase telling them what the problems were, I think if they released the game in 2019, it wouldn't be nearly the game it is now.

    Just like No Man's Sky, it was a game that was released with awful, game-destroying bugs, or nothing like the fanbase expected, BUT, like No Man's Sky, the developers have done what they can to make the game what most Fallout fans expect from a co-op Fallout game.

    I now recommend this game to anyone who are aware of Fallout 76 but just haven't taken the plunge and bought it, I do believe it's extremely worth it now.

    Just sharing my opinion on the game, I hope you all have a great day!

    submitted by /u/InfyEnds
    [link] [comments]

    BoS in Appalachia

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    I havent played 76 yet, and i dont know the story. So, whats the lore connection on how the BoS got in Appalachia 25 years after the war?

    submitted by /u/Ubermensch0818
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 lStewieAl's Tweaks ini file not giving options

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    The ini file keeps saying:

    ; Stewie Tweaks INI
    ; New options are generated when the game is launched

    I've started a new game and have left Vault 101 and it still shows that message. I've also redownloaded the mod, no luck. I'm using MO2 and I've already checked the Overwrite folder. It's empty.

    My biggest reason for this is to fix that damned sliding bug. I just need the "bNoTurningAnim" option. lStewieAl's Tweaks fixed it for me in NV and I really want the bug gone in FO3 as well.

    Is there someplace to download a working ini file for lStewieAl's Tweaks 3.10?

    submitted by /u/BlazinHothead
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment