• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    Fallout | I am not sure if anyone has posted this yet.. But I use my sons Xbox Gamepass on my PC to have extra games to play. Under the Bethesda tab, they have Fallout 1-4, New Vegas, and even Tactics (lol). I also believe 3&4 are GOTY editions and carry all the DLC. Happy weekend everyone!

    Fallout | I am not sure if anyone has posted this yet.. But I use my sons Xbox Gamepass on my PC to have extra games to play. Under the Bethesda tab, they have Fallout 1-4, New Vegas, and even Tactics (lol). I also believe 3&4 are GOTY editions and carry all the DLC. Happy weekend everyone!


    I am not sure if anyone has posted this yet.. But I use my sons Xbox Gamepass on my PC to have extra games to play. Under the Bethesda tab, they have Fallout 1-4, New Vegas, and even Tactics (lol). I also believe 3&4 are GOTY editions and carry all the DLC. Happy weekend everyone!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    I’m about to play all fallout games from 1 to 76 even tactics since I got my gaming pc wish me luck

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Why hasn’t anything ever been done with the ham radios?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    I mean really there's so many cool options, its pre-war tech so at least in Fo4 the SS would be able to use it, and why put them everywhere if it'll never pick up a little bit of chatter or brief dialogue

    submitted by /u/rottenandvicious
    [link] [comments]

    For the next Fallout game, I want to see an overhaul to the raider factions.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    For every 3D Fallout game I've played (3, NV, and 4) the raider factions felt empty and just their to shoot. This issue is mainly in 3, New Vegas gave then unique names and the Fiends are pretty well developed, and Fallout 4 has pretty cool lore surrounding several raider camps (and Nuka World), but at the end of the day the raiders all feel the same, even if they're lore-wise completely different groups. For example, the Vipers and Jackals are two seperate groups but they feel the exact same in everything but name.

    I want to see more raider factions with different motives. Instead of making them cannon fodder, giving each raider faction motives and intricacies would go a long way in improving immersion and giving player's choices. Maybe there's a raider faction that's divided on the issue of attacking settlers for resources, maybe there's a group that's focused on looting pre-war structures. Raider factions don't need to be attacking everything that isn't them to be a raider faction, they just need to, well, raid stuff.

    Giving raiders actual motivations and distinct faction differences will hopefully inject some life into the group, because right now they're pretty bland.

    submitted by /u/Epickitty_101
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 is my first fallaut and Im definetly loving it

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    I have a potato computer, and because of that I can only play old games. I always wanted to play a fallout game because I love its post apocalyptic word, look and feel. Therefore, I researched a bit because I was in doubt between Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I know that New Vegas is considered to be the best games, but I opted for 3 because in most people seemed to agree that it was the one with the best atmosphere, and I agree 100%. The beggining is so great. The build up in the vault until the moment you live and the sunligh blinds you and then you see the siliuet of the city far away. Of course I plan to try new vegas at some point, but I want to take as much time in this one as I need.

    submitted by /u/RafaelRoriz
    [link] [comments]

    FNV Theory: What Victor was doing in Goodsprings.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    Victor is the second Character you encounter during Gameplay and the first Robot you meet in Goodsprings. As we all know, after the Courier was shot, Victor dug them out, saving their life. According to Victor, he had been in Goodsprings for at least 15 years, but doesn't recall anything before that and even Trudy claims he was there when she moved to Goodsprings in 2274. Here's why I think Victor was sent to Goodsprings:

    It's no secret that Mr. House needed the Platinum Chip to upgrade his defenses, but it was trapped in Sunnyvale, Silicon Valley, CA. Mr. House had assumed he would get his Chip much earlier than 2281, so to get a feel for the land, he sent out one Securitron to scope out the area surrounding Vegas and map a safe rout for a Courier for when he gets the Chip. Primm has the only Courier Service in the Area, with the Mojave Express and Goodsprings was nearby, but also kind of hidden and safe, so House decided the Securitron would intercept and watch a Courier when they got to Goodsprings, which was on the route. Not wanting the Locals to become suspicious of the Police Robot, Mr. House downloaded a Cowboy Personality on to it, Victor and had it build the Shack as to further draw suspicion away from it. House owns and controls all Securitrons, except for Yes Man and the Big MT ones, so he decided what Victor remembers. When the Chip was found, House had Victor go to the Mojave Express and hire 6 Couriers, one of which carried the Platinum Chip. From there, Victor would stay out of sight and follow Courier 6 to make sure they didn't run away, but couldn't engage Benny and the Khans when they captured the Courier. When House had Victor dig the Courier out and seek medical treatment, it was a pure gamble, one that would ultimately decide the future of New Vegas.

    submitted by /u/TheCrowsNestTV
    [link] [comments]

    What would make the worst Fallout game location?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    I am from Indiana and was thinking about how boring it would be to set a fallout game here, so I was wondering: What place do you think would make for the worst Fallout setting and why?

    submitted by /u/TheModernNobody
    [link] [comments]

    Reasons why Fallout New York might not work

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    I'm all for a fallout in New York but here is what I feel could hinder that from happening. 1 if there is going to be a ton of large buildings it could effect the performance. Although I'm pretty sure in fallout lore NY was completely destroyed. But then again we are advancing rapidly in new technology. And 2, it would probably be a little controversial having a blown up ruins of new York if you get what I mean. What is your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/W473RM3110N
    [link] [comments]

    How do you really make use of the Survival skill for Hardcore playthrough in New Vegas? Is it even worth it vs Medicine?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    I invested 60 skill points on it and all I can make are a bunch of wasteland omelet and gecko steaks.. There are so many cool items to craft but 90% of them lack a small particular ingredient and it screws up with anyone with OCD lol.. Do I have to pick up everything I see? Kinda feels like a hassle to have a checklist of items/recipes so I know which clutter is worth picking up and which ones are junk..

    I feel like I wasted a lot of points... how do people really make use of the survival skill for a hardcore playthrough?

    submitted by /u/Dotaspasm
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most "Fallout" moment you ever had?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    It can be anything from any game. By Fallout moment I mean something that happened to you, that you think it should have been in the trailer of the game.

    My is something that happened recently. I was the Randolph Safehouse quests for the Railroad, where you get a Dead Drop and kill some enemies in an area. One of them had me to get to a place next to a hospital full of Super Mutants.

    In the entrance there where 4 or 5 Super Mutants but didn't notice me.I thought "If I had a Fat Man that would be epic to blow them up". And then I head the tiking noise from Suiciders.

    Then I lured the Super Mutant Suicider close to the other Mutants and when I was far away from them, while they where running towards me, I turned arount and shot the Suicider in his Bomb arm.

    The explosion reminded me of the destruction of the Prydwen from the trailers. It was (for that moment) epic.

    submitted by /u/KostasP13
    [link] [comments]

    Think we will see a new fallout this decade?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    I'm thinking no. They will just keep pumping crap updates into 76 and we won't see 5 for ten more years. I mean look at Elder Scrolls.

    It makes me super sad because fallout is my all time fav game ever by far. No contest. 4 was such an incredible game. Wish we got a New Vegas like in between game instead of 76.

    Hopefully Starfield is so good won't be worried about it for a year or two. Was hoping to see actual gameplay at E3.

    submitted by /u/Streetvan1980
    [link] [comments]

    Railroad is only good because of ballistic weave

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Change my mind

    submitted by /u/SGTWHITEFORTH
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding Robot Building

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    I know I'm really late to the party and just began playing fallout recently. I'm lvl 25 and have a lot of fun building robots. Since I'm lacking some perks yet I can only build basic weapons and I Found that the lasers and automatic lasers are pretty useful.

    Are there other useful weapons which are really good? Like the nail gun or the hand lasers or maybe some basic melee stuff?

    I'd love any tips for real good robots (I'm already planning on going all in for the crafting perks which I am missing yet)

    Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English

    submitted by /u/thcannon
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows the best place to farm for the firelance

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    I want to get the firelance but I heard of it getting stuck on top of roofs (super duper mart, anchorage memorial), is there a random encounter place where it doesn't have a chance of getting stuck somewhere unreachable.

    submitted by /u/RoboticMarmot14
    [link] [comments]

    Did you know that General Atomics is real?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    They are most famous for the MQ 9 reaper, aka the most famous UAV ever (think CoD).

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Atomics

    submitted by /u/P_G_1021
    [link] [comments]

    SUPER MUTANTS GOING EXTINCT.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    I was sitting here thinking about fallout 4 and factions fending off the super mutants and I realized something, they're gonna go extinct.

    As we can tell the human population is getting more militarized and growing, but what about mutants? Yes, we've seen in Fallout 4 them being created by the institute, but they don't produce them they were only an experiment. Now yes they're out there and they have the numbers, but with more and more parties going after them they will eventually go extinct. While it would be good to get rid of them, but coming upon them will be rarer, but will they be protected? Will they produce more on their own? We won't know till future installments since they are not made normally, but in a way manufactured. But what do you guys think? As humanity develops and becomes stronger, will factions make them for military uses? Or will the wasteland wipe them out?

    submitted by /u/lukethejew
    [link] [comments]

    Adding picture frames to Fallout 76

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Have been playing 76 for some time and one thing I see is that there are a lot of notes you pickup, some of which are just photos (the communist propaganda flyers) and I was thinking how it would be nice to have things like photo frames where you could put these photos or even notes. It would be another layer of decoration for our camps.

    submitted by /u/Material_Car1682
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, I just made modding Fallout New Vegas on the ps3, easy.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Interestingly, Bethesda always uses the same file structure on the ps3 and probably other systems too. So I was able too put mods onto it, well, kinda.

    You can only put in ESP files in there bare form, so basically, you can only put in soft mods. But, this is limiting, but the options are limitless, you can use CAGE! Play after the games ending, pretty cool right? I also added unlimited companions, 1 perk per level etc. And it works lovely. No issues whatsoever.

    If anybody can extract bsa files and edit the game at its main filesystem, and try to add mods that require textures and models, go ahead, im interested.

    Step 1: Use your copy of fallout, and transfer the ISO or DB Folders over onto your computer, if its DB your okay, if its iso you need to find and install the PS3 ISO CREATION TOOL, despite the name it splits and extracts isos

    Step 2:Put the ESP in the data folder, its that easy.

    Step 3: This is the "Hardest" part, you need to open fallout.ini, (usually a mod manager does this for you, however you cant edit the ps3s ini because its different.) You need to find the Test File bar, and add your esps IN ALL CAPS, Oh, and your esps names should be simple and in all caps. (No Symbols). Now you just need to do one more thing, scroll down and you see a big bunch of lines on the lines of Somethingsomething/*.esp, Just like that, you need to have spaces in between all of them though, you need to add your mod(s) to the list (Put it in the first in order), so it should look like this:

    DATA/YOURMODHERE.esp, DATA/YOURSECONDMODHERE.esp, DATA/FALLOUT.ESM

    Step 4: Send it into the iso creation program and run it off of multiman, from that point on, you should have a functioning mod.

    submitted by /u/UncleUlyssesAcid_
    [link] [comments]

    I respect almost any faction (besides legion) but why do people like the enclave so much.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    Why do people hate fallout 4

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Why do so many people hate fallout 4. It was the first fallout game I played and thought it was good.

    submitted by /u/Rema_Lars
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the percentage in VATS never go above 95% in any of the games?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    (I'm not sure about Fallout 1 & 2 though)

    Is it to compensate for when something like a glitch prevents a shot from hitting the target even though it was definitely supposed to hit the target or something?

    submitted by /u/SuperAlloyBerserker
    [link] [comments]

    Could the Minutemen survive an invasion by the brotherhood of steel?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Post game, with the Minutemen or railroad ending most likely being canon, the brotherhood may very well invade the Commonwealth. The Minutemen infantry in many cases have poor firearms, and in all cases have no armor. Settlements (if the sole survivor plays the game correctly) are heavily armed however, and contain advanced weaponry such as artillery and missile turrets. Minutemen also have VertiBirds which can support them in the same way the brotherhood uses them. That being said, the brotherhood has more of everything the minutemen has in terms of weaponry, but the people of the commonwealth despise them. The minutemen are supported by virtually everyone, and form a de facto government. Consider America vs the Viet Cong. A well armed military, the most powerful in the world, was defeated because it could not gain the support of the people. The provisioner system also allows the minutemen to keep pumping out weaponry so long as there is trade.

    submitted by /u/talkingfalcon
    [link] [comments]

    Which game should I replay

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    I want to replay one of the games, Iv played New Vegas about 4 or 5 times so that's idk about that one. Thinking about either Fallout 4 or Fallout 3. Someone help me choose

    submitted by /u/Admirable-Crow7683
    [link] [comments]

    First time fully playing FO4...tips

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    So I've played it plenty but never fully. Life would always happen and I would stop playing generally when I'm anywhere between level 25 and 40. I'm OCD so if I ever stopped playing for more than a month I would have to start from scratch when I'd pick it back up. I know a lot but I still feel like a noob. I will never do mods, there just not my thing (I know this is a real unpopular opinion). Guess I'm just wondering what stats other than intelligence and what perks other than lock pick and terminal hacking is a good way to start? I am more of a shoot em up player. I know it's just personal opinion and you should just play the way you play. Just curious what good armor to get that's not power armor and what is the best rifle/gun for combat and what perks and skill points to focus to most? Thanks in advance and sorry if this post is to redundant

    submitted by /u/EquivalentSignal1424
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment