• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Fallout | Fallout London teaser trailer! Bloody hell gov'

    Fallout | Fallout London teaser trailer! Bloody hell gov'


    Fallout London teaser trailer! Bloody hell gov'

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    "5 times i've called for the help of the minuteman. 5 times, no one arrived. i've helped you rebuild your army, for no one to come help me. I don't wanna talk right now Preston, heard of a place called Nuka-World, gonna take a look at that"

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    And that's how the minuteman end's began by the hands of their general.

    submitted by /u/TsunamiDayne
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas advice?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    I've only played fallout 4. I'm now trying hardcore on new vegas and I have a few questions...

    1. How worried should I be that my robot companion will die? I repaired it and am instantly in love. I hope its not like fallout 4 where companions get instagibbed. If so i'll just leave the little bot somewhere safe.
    2. What things could i do to screwup the playthrough? How would i lock myself out of important quests. Any specific side quests that will influence the main story?
    3. As far as leveling goes it seems to me that alot will be viable, but is there anything I should avoid doing? I initially put alot of points into energy weapons but when all my loot was bullets I switched over to guns. The service rifle seems a bit op but i know nothing so i will claim nothing.
    4. Any big advice?

    I'm loving it. I feel like i'm playing an actual rpg. The world feels so much more alive and my leveling has changed what I do. graphics are just good enough to not feel too dated and for some reason i love the combat. Wish there was a run feature though because i've already been run down by feral gouls/whatever those fucking lizard things are.

    submitted by /u/Bayley78
    [link] [comments]

    Bethesda is selling the NCR ranger helmet from New Vegas

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Just began my first play through of New Vegas

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    Alright so I finally buckled and decided to try an older fallout game (I've only played 4 and 76 till now), figured New Vegas was the way to go. Figured some of you all have this down to a science, so what should I do first? Are there any pro tips that could help make this a walk in the park? Or any special items I should grab before setting out into the wasteland?

    submitted by /u/Official_DarkPurple
    [link] [comments]

    Why are Vaults getting more luxurious? (Ignore the horrible experiments)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Hasn't anyone noticed that throughout the years of Fallout that the Vault-Tec Vaults are getting progressively more comfortable?

    In the original Fallout games the Vaults were small grey bland bunkers with not a lot going on when it comes to luxury. In Fallout 3 and New Vegas the Vaults remained Grey and Bland but had some luxuries when it came to the Living Quarters. With an exception for Vault 34 due to it's full size swimming pool and many other facilities. In Fallout 4 the game got a new Visual style along with the Vaults which became a bit more colorful with some uniqness in certain rooms.

    Then arrived Fallout 76... Vault 76 living Quarters are essentially mini Apartments with luxuries you can't find elsewhere, the atrium has a literal Football field! At first I thought this was just for Vault 76 due to it being the Tri-Centenial Vault after all. But when Nuclear Winter came out we got to see inside off Vault 51, Vault 51 isn't that different from Vault 76 when it comes to Luxuries and amenities.

    So basically the vaults are evolving from steel bunkers to a underground Hilton. Anyone else notice this?

    submitted by /u/Tumble_Meme_YT
    [link] [comments]

    A Fallout 4 Castle Build

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    The Castle, originally known as Fort Independence, served as the Headquarters for the Commonwealth Minutemen until the year 2240, when it was attacked by a gigantic mirelurk queen, killing most of the Minutemen stationed there.

    Almost 50 years later, Preston Garvey and a handful of survivors reformed the Minutemen, and reclaimed the fort.

    Fallout 4 Castle Build

    submitted by /u/quinthegin
    [link] [comments]

    What's the deal with slavery?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Fallout 1 had pretty much no mention or real representation of slavery. The most we see is that Garl Death-Hand Fucker-Blade kidnapping Tandi and holding two other women in Bondage.

    In Fallout 2 on the other hand, slavery is all the rage! The Den's entire economy is based on slavery. Vault City uses slave labor. Even The NCR turns a blind eye to slavery on it's borders!

    So, my question is, what exactly happened to increase the...popularity of slavery, for lack of a better word? More vaults opening up, giving way to easily exploitable people?

    It just seems odd that, as time has gone on, the world of Fallout becomes more civilized, except in the case of slavery, where it seems reversed between Fallout 1 and 2. It would seem more logical for slavery to be rampant in the early, wild west days of Fallout 1, and be petering out in 2.

    submitted by /u/Larynx15
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Caesars legion in a future fallout game.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    I want to know, what your opinion would be if Caesars legion appeared in a future game or DLC?

    I was thinking if a Fallout game set in Michigan had a DLC where the Caesars legion could make an appearance, although that might mean they control almost half the US.

    What is your opinion?

    submitted by /u/DamnYankeeWithNoBrim
    [link] [comments]

    Raiders Attack Dog

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    Hi all I was wondering if it was possible to have the raiders Attack Dog as a pet? Its not a mongrel or anything in fack it looks like the junkyard dog but with armor . I pacified it but I'm not sure if I can kill the raiders and take him with or anything. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/FULL_WERE_WOLF
    [link] [comments]

    Why no one uses bows and crossbows in fallout?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    I mean, it is an post-apocaliptic world where guns and ammo are far more difficult to make and considering that raiders generally use leather armor wouldn't be more practical to the wastelanders use bows and keeping the guns when more dangerous threats appear?

    submitted by /u/C-006
    [link] [comments]

    [fnv] Is the fnv classic pack lore friendly?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    How did he get all the vault 13 stuff

    submitted by /u/LuFuRu
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 loading screens taking 10 minutes on pc

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    My loading times on pc are terrible and I don't think its my pc because it can run games similar a lot quicker.

    submitted by /u/xxGucciFlipFlopsxx
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to install the four GB patch for new Vegas on my computer, but it tells me MSVCP120.dill was not found

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Trying to install the four GB mod so I can start a play through with mods on new Vegas since I have never played with mods before but I am getting this notification, I already have the file X 86 thing that the mod requires installed on my computer, what do I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/FandomAnxiety
    [link] [comments]

    FO4 Questline bugged? SPOILERS

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    So basically I want to do the liberty prime ending (where I blow up the institute, just finished the quest called "war treasure" where you go pick up from mass fusion the nuclear core, then I gave it to Ingram, but now what?

    Like I completed the part of the railroad where I inform I got kicked out of the institute, etc etc, and now nothing pops up

    Do I need to do the minuteman questline? and conquest the castle? Or do i need to wait ingame time?

    submitted by /u/FSKNGL
    [link] [comments]

    Can I side with both the Minutemen and the Railroad?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    I was watching an Oxhorn video, and he said that he had made a mistake with one of his characters that resulted in him being unable to side with the Minutemen, so he sided with the Railroad. Can someone explain this please? I'm in a point in ky playthrough which leads me to think that I can be friendly with both the Minutemen and Railroad (I think their goals don't interfere), so how can I make a mistake that makes me unable to side with the Minutemen and force me to side with the Railroad?? What does "siding with" mean anyway? Does it mean which faction you take with to destroy the Institute? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Azooz321
    [link] [comments]

    The Brother Hood of Steels Three C’s

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    So I was playing FONV and I randomly thought about the line from FO4 when you're at the Boston airport. There's four soldiers, three shooting at targets, and a man yells, "remember your three c's! Something, cranium, crotch!" And I can't seem to remember the other one and don't want to bother redownloading FO4, so if anyone knows it please just comment it my brain is going mad about it.

    submitted by /u/TheCrabbySavy
    [link] [comments]

    About to try 76 after seeing it's improved. What should I expect going in?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    Title

    Is there anything I should know before I start?

    submitted by /u/Dear_Inevitable
    [link] [comments]

    Enclave Deathclaw glitch

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    I fast traveled to an Enclave camp and an Enclave deathclaw cleaned out the camp. Is there anyway to fix this?

    submitted by /u/_artoria_pendragon_
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Question about getting unique Gatling laser. Yea you know the one.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    So I really want to get Maxson's coat and final judgement. I'm alright w not doing the brotherhood ending I don't want to. Here's the issue.

    My past self went into the institute with power armor and killed everyone. Literally everyone. It so unbalanced the game I can't even get banished from the institute because nobody is alive to banish me. I can teleport freely in and out, there's just nothing there.

    Now I didn't know until just today I needed this to not be the case in order to continue the railroad quest line into underground undercover. So now I won't be able to do their ending. Just that of the minutemen.

    Is it still possible to get the gun? Or would it be better to just kill Maxson for the coat and console command the Gatling laser to myself. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/DudeWithAMood12
    [link] [comments]

    About to start my first adventure in Appalachia

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    I'm about to finally start a game of fallout 76 after seeing all that's coming out for it. I've played all the fallout games even the lesser played brotherhood of steal but I've never been an online MMO pvp survival kinda player and I'm looking for some help with a build. I'm use to playing a melee style build with hi endurance and strength in games as well as energy weapons based build that focus on science and really any technology in the game but watching videos I don't know how well either of those style of builds will do with resources being a bit more grindy and enemies being bigger. Just wondering what would be a good start for the game.

    submitted by /u/Walk3rofwa5te
    [link] [comments]

    Best weapon of each type in Fallout New Vegas?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    There's a lot of insanely cool options but of each weapon class, such as Unarmed, Melee, Guns, Explosives, and Energy, what are the weapons that objectively stand above others in terms of damage potential or overall practicality?

    submitted by /u/Loose-Berry6417
    [link] [comments]

    What is better a lazy shotgunner build or a lazy automatic rifle build (no stealth)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    I can't make my mind up I like shotgunner builds but they arent the best at long range and I've never tried a fully automatic rifle build so I don't know what that is like I'm also lazy so I don't want a bloodied build, some one help me make my mind up please

    submitted by /u/_Kieran88_
    [link] [comments]

    I swear that Mighty man song is the Johnny guitar of Fallout 3

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Why does this fuckin song play every 5 minutes on the GNR radio i'm starting to hate listening to it. Any why is it so fucking loud compared to the rest of the song tracks on the Radio. I love Three dog and Galaxy News Radio but my god listening to a monotone guy scream down the fuckin mic all the time is the worst.

    submitted by /u/TWG200403
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment