• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    Fallout | Are you noticing the increasing amount of people who unironically believe the legion and enclave are the good guys.

    Fallout | Are you noticing the increasing amount of people who unironically believe the legion and enclave are the good guys.


    Are you noticing the increasing amount of people who unironically believe the legion and enclave are the good guys.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Idk wether there stupid or edgy or even both.

    submitted by /u/vault-34_boomers
    [link] [comments]

    Rock-It-Launcher's interesting amo option

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Just learned that you can use deathclaw hands as amo for the rock-it-launcher.

    Me and my bitch slap inator 3000 are gonna have some fun

    submitted by /u/G5100
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 anyone else’s favorite?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    It's probably just nostalgia, but when I first popped fallout 3 into my xbox, it was pure serotonin, the world was magical, my choices mattered, the gunplay felt great in my opinion. A few years later I tried Fallout New Vegas and I loved it too (Me and mr house now control the wastes :D ) Of course I played Fallout 4, 76 and the original isometric rpg, but they just weren't as great as Fallout 3, I didn't like the map or exploration in new vegas as much was my main gripe, both still amazing games but I can't find anyone else who prefers Fallout 3. Anyone else have this opinion?

    submitted by /u/LardLord56789
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips to get invested in older fallout games?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    sorry in advance for the formatting, I'm on mobile. a little preface, my bf has been a fallout fan since fo3 first came out, he knows everything about the series and loves the lore etc. about 8 months ago he got me into fo4, and from then I was hooked. covid and certain events have really taken a toll on my mental health, so I haven't played it as much since it kind of aggravates my anxiety. he convinced me to try fnv and I struggled with that for the same reason. in the hope to revive my love of fallout, my bf recently sent me his old copy of fo3 for my birthday, and ngl I'm having a hard time getting into it. I really like the storyline and the idea of the games, they're top notch. I'm just struggling to find a connection with them and I don't want to hurt his feelings. did any of you struggle at first as well? also and tips for playstyles etc that might make my experience less clunky?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Scratch8198
    [link] [comments]

    Am I doing settlements wrong? (Fallout 4)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    I've been setting up a small settlement at red rocket truck stop to keep my companions at. I felt bad for them just sitting at a garage and 4 days later I've set up a full settlement with jobs, food, structures, etc. But I've seen other people talk about supply lines between settlements, raiders attackers, and stuff like that that I haven't seen. Am I doing settlements wrong or are these just things that come along later.

    submitted by /u/yourmotherisveryfat
    [link] [comments]

    Another bit of fridge horror about how utterly evil The Legion is. Definitely dark.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    So everyone familiar with The Legion already knows how horrific their treatment of women is. The quick version for those who aren't: the legion uses them as breeding stock, being continuously raped to mass produce more legionaries. I think every decent person out there would agree that's easily the most horrific thing the legion does out of a long list of horrors, but there is another horror I haven't heard people talking much about that I realized on thinking it over.

    The legion destroys and integrates conquered tribes by breaking up families and forcing inbreeding between different groups to create a homogeneous identity and destroy any trace of previous tribal affiliation and identity. In addition to the horror this does to women, it also would be horrible to any decent man involved too. Imagine: you have a wife and kids you deeply love. Your tribe is conquered by the legion and your wife is taken from you to be given to some legionary, your kids are taken from you to either be brutalized into being a legionary (if male) or worse (if female), and you are brutalized and not only forced to fight and kill for your oppressors, but it still gets worse. One day you are given some terrified woman who's been torn from her family and are basically ordered to rape her. To me at least, that's an absolutely horrific thought, and likely is for any decent person as well. The Legion's policy of interbreeding and destroying tribes and nations gets worse and worse the more you think about it. It's not just abstract societies being destroyed, it's people too.

    submitted by /u/Nerdthenord
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 needed more cities and less raiders

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    Tried out New Vegas for the first time and it really opened my eyes to the wonders of cities. You spend most of your time in an actual warzone and it still has more safe human settlements than fallout 4. Most of the raider factions dont attack you on sight and those that do are few and far between. This isn't meant to be a "ugh new vegas > fallout 4" post. I genuinely want to know if people preferred the desolation of the commonwealth. Its also crazy to me that the NCR and the legion have control over multiple states while the best Boston can do is a single stadium. I'm not saying that the commonwealth should be some thriving community, but the minutemen would make more sense if you had to get populated towns to work together rather than single family homes.

    submitted by /u/Bayley78
    [link] [comments]

    How important is intelligence in the first fallout?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    So I want to play a low intelligence character for the sake of the low intelligence dialogue. Because from what I seen it's pretty entertaining.

    But I heard that intelligence is vital for the first game. Is that true?

    submitted by /u/lazeroe
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get past being OP in TTW?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    I've been wanting to try TTW but have heard that it's very possible to get over powered.

    submitted by /u/Chris10Taylor
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to disable the dialogue of the main character in fallout 4?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    I started playing fallout 4 and I love everything about the game... except hearing the main characters voice. Is there a way I can disable their ingame voice and leave the npc voices as they are? If somebody could explain a console command or recommend a mod or something I'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/2170680
    [link] [comments]

    wich is the best fallout game? (i never played fallout so i want to know)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    I ENCOUNTERED A DEATHCLAW FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FALLOUT 76... and was very disappointing.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    I've being playing Fallout 76 for 3 weeks now. Today i encountered a Deathclaw for the first time in Fallout 76 and i was very excited (and scared). It wasn't easy to kill, i used a lot of stimpaks, grenades and ammo to SLAY THE BEAST! When i was about to loot my first Deathclaw in Fallout 76 (a game that was launched almost 3 years ago) the Deathclaw's body (and the loot) was SWALLOWED by the ground and just vanished... I know Fallout 76 is far from a bug free game but after almost 3 years since launch, this was fucking sad and disappointing. At least i'm having fun with the game so far.

    submitted by /u/RyanNekko
    [link] [comments]

    After I got to the Nippton town hall in the quest "keep your eyes on the prize" tit tells me to go back to ranger ghost but Theres no new dialogue options and she says to go look at the town hall for survivors.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    Is this a bug or something?

    submitted by /u/AidanJoab
    [link] [comments]

    I Joined The Institute For Clean Living!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    No,that's not the only reason lol. I like fighting BOS for good loot and such and I like how it's different POV. I know for sure they are the bad people of the game but look at it like this. THEY HAVE TOLET PAPER AND SHOWERS! The Final Battle is very fun as well. LOL. Feel free to talk in the comments with me!

    submitted by /u/chance188
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 was the best

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    I think fallout 4 worked better in so many ways to 3 and new Vegas .The best part was the characters being able to talk and the graphics even though 3 and new Vegas were amazing I just think 4 had something extra

    submitted by /u/International-Emu-40
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout inspired oldies lofi beat

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Hey Wastelanders,

    Did an entire playthrough of New Vegas recently & was super inspired by the soundtrack specifically with one song by Peggy Lee & laid a little oldies lo-fi styled beat over the track.

    Please share your thoughts w me ty ty!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEgrnVX9Rl0

    https://soundcloud.com/whoseinsomnia/why-dont-you-do-right

    submitted by /u/matthvw
    [link] [comments]

    smol question about modding new vegas

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    after i installed mods with vortex do i have to launch the game with nvse or same launcher as before?

    ty

    submitted by /u/kia0071
    [link] [comments]

    I’m playing fallout 4 and need help with something.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    I'm on the mission where you have to build this teleporter to get into the institute and I accidentally choose the brother hood ending can i change?

    submitted by /u/AliveOrganization824
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best legendary effect of the 2 gauss rifles that I own

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but I recently got 2 gauss rifles with legendary effects and I'd like to know which one is better.

    Lucky Gauss Rifle: Critical shots do double damage and the critical meter fills 15% faster.

    Relentless Gauss Rifle: Refills your action points on a critical hit.

    Again sorry if this sounds like a dumb question I've never had 2 legendary effects for the same weapon before.

    submitted by /u/WilliamHDenver
    [link] [comments]

    I was on google looking at fallout stuff and while I was looking I found FOnline. What is it?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    To be more specific I found like 4 fan made mmorpg called FOnline 1 2 3 and reloaded and I'd like to know more about that not the cancelled interplay game

    submitted by /u/Dumbperson22
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody who read my comment about the priestesses of Mars in the legion if you google priestesses of Mars Caesars legion it pulls up the FO wiki explaining that they are indeed mentioned and exist in the legion! Even a post on the NV Reddit page about this you see on google after you search it!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Fallout 76 Amazing Base Tour!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    Are you noticing the increasing amount of people who unironically think Legion and The Enclave are the bad guys?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    I don't know if they're heretics or just savages!

    submitted by /u/AGoodSourceOfFibre
    [link] [comments]

    Is vault boy and actual living breathing organic creature that is alive in the fallout universe?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    In fallout tactics Vault Boy is a living creature that can be encountered and added to your team. However, according to a quick google search fallout tactics is "semi-canon". Has there ever been any other sources of evidence of some kind of Vault Boy-type creature? He's the face or the franchise but I feel he's rather underutilized in the games.

    Even if there isn't, what are your ideas for a living Vault Boy? Nuclear mutated abomination? Chem addict who thinks he's Vault Boy? etc

    submitted by /u/yourmotherisveryfat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment