• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Fallout | Just a noob but wanted to share these cool wallpapers from my first Scorchbeast Queen

    Fallout | Just a noob but wanted to share these cool wallpapers from my first Scorchbeast Queen


    Just a noob but wanted to share these cool wallpapers from my first Scorchbeast Queen

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Why is combat armor so lose fitting and disconnected compared to previous fallouts.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Why is combat armor in this game so lose fitting compared to previous games? It does not even fit together anymore.

    submitted by /u/Trex-1837ii2i
    [link] [comments]

    What are some cool off the beaten path fallout 3 locations?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    I found The Oasis recently and I was wondering if there are more places like it

    submitted by /u/All_theOther_kids
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with fallout d&d campaign

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    I'm in a process of writing a fallout campaign for d&d and had an idea for a city of ghouls in a cemetery where the walls and structures were made using the gravestones and just wanted to know what you guys thought was a good name so far all i can think of is tombstone or the bone orchard would apreaciate any other suggestions.

    submitted by /u/LectureCreative
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently your back gets broken in the Mothership Zeta cutscene

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    So I knew there were a lot of shortcuts in 3 and New Vegas in order to create certain scenes (like how the narrators are literally just NPCS behind a wall) but I have no idea why THIS happens. I mean, the hands are kind of in motion but it doesn't look quite right because of the angle. I'd actually really like to hear if anyone knows why this specifically happens.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOw0W2X-WBw

    submitted by /u/biohazardzombie2033
    [link] [comments]

    What if the Director for the next fallout game can and asked you to create a faction for the next fallout game? What would it be?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    I would create a group of bushranger types who try to salvage the history of the old world to prevent humanity from making the same mistakes again.

    submitted by /u/Scuhmbaag
    [link] [comments]

    I challenged myself to make a Player Home in 5 hours. This is the result!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    I only properly learnt the in's and out's of the GECK a month or so ago.

    After messing around and making a couple vendors and some simple quests, I wanted to challenge myself to make a fully functional player home in 5 hours or less.

    This is the result!

    I'd love any and all feedback and suggestions. Delete if not allowed, I just had a really good time with this and wanted to share it.

    submitted by /u/NukaCult
    [link] [comments]

    Face inside of FO4 lunchbox?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    In all my years wandering the wastes, I was sure I had seen it all; but today I opened a lunchbox at eye level and something blew my rad soaked mind. Staring back at me, carved into the bottom of the lunchbox's interior was the face of a cartoonish child smiling at me. Now I am running mods, so it might have something to do with that - but I gotta ask; am I the only one seeing this? And if it's just a vanilla feature; how has it taken me this long to see that?

    submitted by /u/Skum_of_Industrial
    [link] [comments]

    You can make a discount Frank Horrigan in Fallout the board game

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    I know that the board game isn't very popular, but a few of my friends and I love the game. One of the characters you can play as is a supermutant, but the game comes with multiple supermutant trait token so I wondered if there was a way that other players can become supermutants. I finally came across the option when playing and I was the brotherhood outcast and took the FEV serum. Just imagine the terror an enclave patrol would face if a supermutant wearing broken t45 power armor attacks them. "Oh god, they have a Frank too?" Another funny thing about the situation is if someone else is playing as the actual super mutant character, they can take the serum and remove the super mutant trait from themselves and leave you as a super mutant.

    submitted by /u/jmyersjlm
    [link] [comments]

    How do holotapes get recorded

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Are they recorded on terminals, is there some type of recorder, do the holotapes themselves have a recording system inside of them.

    submitted by /u/mregg1549
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any locations that are presumably pre-war but are actually 100% post-war constructions for whatever reason? Like a staged place trying to trick you and/or others? (Explained better below)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    For example a fake scenario in which some raiders built a facade of a hospital but in fact it's just a butcher shop for any wastelanders looking to scavenge medicine

    submitted by /u/tucchurchnj
    [link] [comments]

    What makes a good (and bad) Fallout game?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    [Spoilers] Unaligned Ending to FO4?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    I'm looking to find out if there is a way (modded or unmodded) to finish the Fallout 4 campaign without being directly aligned with any of the factions, but also NOT by betraying all of them? I just want an ending where I nuke the Institute but don't have a direct allegiance to any of the other three groups.

    My reasons for wanting this are twofold. One, I'm trying to put together a coherent character backstory, and for the life of me, I can't find a justification for anyone that is aligned with any of the four factions to then go into Nuka World and become king/queen of the Raiders. All four factions are heavily anti-Raider, with the Railroad being the only one that would even remotely tolerate any heavy Raider presence. As such, the only capacity where it makes sense to do the Nuka World DLC and not kill the entire enemy encampment would be playing as a freelance gun-for-hire, not directly affiliated with any one group but willing to work with them as needed for furthering our own ends.

    Two, I remember playing through New Vegas and seeing the storyline clues that would lead to the Courier taking over New Vegas and running the place themselves. I did not end up choosing that route, but I have always wanted to go back and give that playthrough a shot to see how it turns out. The idea of such a playthrough in FO4, where the Sole Survivor becomes a prominent solo player in the Commonwealth and influences the region directly for their own ends, sounds like it would be a lot of fun, and I want to know if it's even possible to do such a thing before I try to make it happen.

    And before anyone asks, yes, I have seen videos of the ending where you betray all four factions and supposedly "doom the Commonwealth". I don't want to directly kill any factions except the Institute here, so that ending is not one I want to consider for this. I just want to have an ending where I can have a functioning business relationship with the Railroad and the Brotherhood, while ignoring the Minutemen entirely.

    If anyone can point me in the direction of how to do this, please let me know. If it's not possible, that's okay. I just want to know if it's possible and how I would get there over the course of a playthrough. I also don't care if you post any spoilers about required quest choices and the like that will get us there. I've read through all of the faction endings and how to get to each one, so it won't bother me to be guided through those things to the ending I want. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/CrazyChris576
    [link] [comments]

    A serious bug in fallout 4 is threatening to delete all my DLC progress

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    Recently I've been playing a lot of fallout 4 and it's not a bad game. Now how a bug that un-installs DLC's got past Bethesda is beyond me. It's happened one time before making me have have to do nuka world all over again. But now I really have a lot more to lose, I've finished and done several sidequests in Far harbor, Nuka World, and Automotron. I'd say that 90% of my current Items I have and use are all from those big DLC's. If I lose all of this, I don't think I'll be coming back to play fallout 4 anytime soon.

    submitted by /u/badcobra2003
    [link] [comments]

    My opinion on the maps of fallout

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    Ok so I have not played 1 or 2 enough to have an opinion about those maps but I have spent a lot of time in 3, NV, 4 and 76.

    3: Has some amazing details, interesting locations and it actually feels post-apocalyptic.

    NV: Pretty empty in my opinion with some not so memorable locations apart from the strip, Jacobs town and the Boomer base..and I know that it is a part of the story and lore but the maps just doesn't have that post-apocalyptic vibe.

    4: diverse and crammed with some notable locations and some not so notable locations. The settlement system made the game a bit lacking in actual settlements, for example Diamond City is kinda boring even in all it's glory. Only post-apocalyptic area is downtown Boston.

    76: huge map that is super empty since enemies rarely spawn in the wilderness. Has the most memorable locations and the environmental storytelling is some of the best in the series. Feels the least post-apocalyptic.

    Sorry for long post and I hope you understand that these are my opinions, so feel free to share your opinions as well!

    submitted by /u/ItsFunk00
    [link] [comments]

    How would you feel if fallout 1 and 2 were remade in 3D like 3, NV, and 4?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    Fallout 4 missing companion help

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    I've searched many times, and even saw different solutions but none of them work. Basically, after I got Cait in the combat zone quest, I dismissed her. Now I can't remember where she is . I searched through all of my settlements but can't find her. If she's in the combat zone, could someone explain where to find her in the combat zone?

    submitted by /u/Earthquake1000000
    [link] [comments]

    How do install JIP LN NVSE manually?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    im trying to install the randomizer but am having trouble

    submitted by /u/thebedintruder08
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 1, 2 and tactics

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    I see there adding them to PC game pass, does anybody here know what the requirements are for playing them? Not really a PC gamer by all means but I do have a nice laptop w 2GB of ram, just a dell inspiron 14 5000 2 in 1. Think they will run? I'd google this but I really have no clue to what I should look for lol. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Spinelli_The_Great
    [link] [comments]

    FALLOUT 1 CHARACTER BUILDS RECOMMENDATIONS

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    I've flirted with Fallout 1 a bit before but never found my footing in the game because I've never selected a character with enough personality to really carry the roleplaying.

    Please give me a character that acts in a very distinct way and will fit in with the game's factions. Like an ultra-pacifist or an extremely weak but lucky person.

    Give them something unique to say in dialouge. Are they a total murderer? Somone who thinks they are in an action movie? Someone who hates Ghouls? A meathead? A super patriot?

    Please let me know what build you think has a large amount of personality and radically changes gameplay/dialouge. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/bdjsmskamam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment