• Breaking News

    Friday, June 25, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Is the Shishkebab considered a 1 or 2 handed weapon? (Does it slow you down when welded?)

    Fallout 3 | Is the Shishkebab considered a 1 or 2 handed weapon? (Does it slow you down when welded?)


    Is the Shishkebab considered a 1 or 2 handed weapon? (Does it slow you down when welded?)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    Jiggs loot quest bug.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    I put in the right numbers but the 3rd one wont give me the pass code. What do i do?

    submitted by /u/Ben-Dover-Jonson-jr
    [link] [comments]

    First time modding F3 - what mods are considered best/essential for Fallou 3?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    I don't even remember F3 when I was playing it (back at release date) so I want to sit to it again and modded heavy like I did with F4 and F:NW. Could you recommend me best/most essential mods for F3 that most folks here use/love? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Sol0botmate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment