• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    Fallout 3 | I just got the firelance

    Fallout 3 | I just got the firelance


    I just got the firelance

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Welcoming interesting build ideas!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    After three years of owning and not being able to play Fallout 3 (on pc), I'm about to start a run. I want help not only with S.P.E.C.I.A.L. suggestions but a "Character" in general.

    Maybe a jet addict with no respect for ghouls despite being one himself, a wasteland slut with daddy issues and a desire to punch animals. (I don't plan to mod, the game would probably explode but maybe I can do a random start like 4 has available)

    Anyone with indepth or interesting ideas please feel free to go wild or just drop your favorite build. I want to enjoy doing a real roleplay for this classic. And then hopefully connect this character to NV and FO4 in the future. Thanks, let me know.

    submitted by /u/-charliemurphy-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment