• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | This one caught me off guard

    Fallout: New Vegas | This one caught me off guard


    This one caught me off guard

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    We were ***this*** close to something wonderful.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Thought you lot would like to see what I got last year, part of the 1.6%!!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    Boone had me thinking I had a collateral

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Was digging through my gallery and came across this gem :)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    When a ghoul gunslinger speaks the truth:

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Tried to take a cool picture of my character. Instead, it looks like he’s pinching a loaf.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Working on a lootbox mod! They keep the same contents even if you reload a save.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Some beautiful screenshots I took while playing Honest Hearts .

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    What’s a good website to get fnv mods off of

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Not fun in HC on Very Hard, playing on Xbox One X

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    What does Karma do?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    The first fallout I've played was 4 and I wasn't really interested in playing the series until I was allowed to buy M rated games.

    So when I started playing NV I saw you've lost Karma if you steal stuff or kill people your not supposed to.

    submitted by /u/Tapeismyenemy
    [link] [comments]

    When you want to make extra certain you have enough firepower to clear out Quarry Junction.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    I killed this guy with my BEAR HANDS... also a knife.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    Stick go boom boom

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Dat skele life hard

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Starting build? (I’m new)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    I've played fallout 4 but I hear new Vegas is quite different with special stats and I want help deciding, I'm probably going to use vats quite a bit but apparently luck is good too. Any suggested starting builds?

    submitted by /u/DeepDarkDiver
    [link] [comments]

    To my PC NV players, question

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    As much as I love playing the story, side quests and DLCS in any which way I want, I'm looking for Mods with written stories.

    Like a bounty hunter Mod with Dialog & NPCs and all. Any recommendations to download?

    submitted by /u/LightningKup0
    [link] [comments]

    Finally killed Caesar. And Boone loved every minute of it.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Can someone explain how did my big mountain transportalponder get ammo

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Random Hostile MP

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    So this might be a bug but I'm also wondering if this has anything to do with any quests I've done. So I'm doing an NCR run and have an idolized reputation with the NCR. However, I went to tell them about the Boomers on my side and got the King's Gambit quest and on my way out a MP ran up to me and talked about how funny it was running into me on the strip and said this is what I get for crossing the NCR. Is this a bug or is there a quest choice that caused this? I didn't do what's best for the NCR in every quest (for example, I freed the Vault 34 residents instead of turning off the reactor).

    submitted by /u/zvbgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the Xbox game pass version of New Vegas more than 4 times the size of the steam version?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Dead Money Elevator Bug

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    So first things first, I hate dead money. It's not fun and is a buggy mess. When I finished I got the black screen glitch and had to start over from a save. Now when I escape from the elevator I go back to the executive suite. I'm now at the fountain because i wanted to leave and I can't go back a save because of the game's shitty save system. How can I leave dead money with console commands?

    PS: Dead Money is one of the worst sections of any game ever

    submitted by /u/Killercombo3
    [link] [comments]

    So I just found out that Barton thorn goes behind a rock after you have dealt with the geckos but I kind of snuck around the geckos and they fled behind the rock where Barton was so I spent about 10 minutes trying to find him, to find his corpse.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    I tried to make the ranger armour in project winter

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment