• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | New Vegas Online with up to 128 players on a server?.... I'm crying tears of joy

    Fallout: New Vegas | New Vegas Online with up to 128 players on a server?.... I'm crying tears of joy


    New Vegas Online with up to 128 players on a server?.... I'm crying tears of joy

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    I printed the NCR propaganda today

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    A picture of the average trash can in the year 2077 (colorized)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Why I love to keep modding this game Vol.3

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    i tried to make the bull or as Tabitha says "battle cattle"

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    A short story, from the Mojave.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    There I was.. fresh outta' Big Mountain. All of the questlines completed, a slew of scientific weapons (including my favorite, a medical glove) and no longer my heart.

    So anyway.. I'm back in the Mojave, empty quest docket (except for Lonesome Road, hanging on to that..) and I think to myself.. here I stand. Level 30. A legend, for right or wrong depending on how you are. What can best me? I think back to creatures of lore.. the Bloatfly.. the Gojira.. and says to myself.. 'lets have ourselves a nice kill'.

    I decide on the Deathclaw Promontory as my inaugural target, and I have no idea where it is on the map. After some google-fu, I set a random location and start walking. After hearing that sound (like a plastic cup falling) signaling some shit is about to go down.. I see smoke on the horizon.. and think this is it, lets kill some claws. so I approach.

    And see fences.

    Its' Ranger Station Echo.. and they are looking for a fight. So I fire back at 'em, and they are whipping me down in my vault 21 jumpsuit. I'm throwing back stimpacks like they are fresh air. But their slowly dropping. And then its just us. Me and the Veteran NCR Ranger and were trading bullets, dealing damage, its a good fucking fight. And finally, I see the diminishing bars of health moving to single digits, and I'm slamming my right trigger finger as hard and as fast as I can and.. the game crashes.

    fuck me. it was rigged from the start.

    submitted by /u/badascan
    [link] [comments]

    Pogo jumpin Jesus rigs the game

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    My Courier, Luke ''Lonesome'' Rodes

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Invincible bloatfly...

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    My Wildest West Modded Playthrough Lineup and Mod Suggestions

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Hello to all you dear hearts and gentle people. For over a year now, I've been planning, storyboarding and otherwise setting up for my greatest playthrough of my favorite game of all time. It all started with the announcement early Spring 2020 of The Frontier looking to finish development by the end of the year. I was looking forward to it with extreme excitement, but I wanted to make it even grander. So, I thought about it and decided I wanted to do a New California/New Vegas/Frontier super adventure. However, it became more than that after a time. I realized that a number of mods already take place beyond New Vegas, and that's when it occurred to me to make this a Wild West playthrough.

    As of right now, along with New Vegas and its DLCs, various areas featured will include San Bernardino Valley, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boulder/Denver and Outer Space.

    Along with all the traveling, all factions, enemies and many characters have been overhauled to be more brutal and more vicious. There's a variety of new (and old) weapons and armors added. A variety of potential companions and new enemies have also been incorporated to bring together the idea of a more exotic yet more intriguing Wasteland.

    Of course, to explore this Wildest West requires someone incredible. Someone a little rough around the edges. Someone who embodies the West. As such, I created Jed Cooper, based on the various roles of Clint Eastwood. Jed Cooper is the name of one of his character from Hang 'Em High, which is about him getting ambushed, left for dead, rescued and subsequently hunting down those who did him wrong.

    I've already playtested and found no gamebreaking issues, at least at this point. A couple crashes during heavy events (like Frontier's Hardcase) but otherwise no issues. I am also aware of all the drama with The Frontier, but I still want to play it through at least once.

    However, I am looking for mod suggestions. I still have room for a few small mods such as a fun clothing/armor mod, weapon mod or small quest mod.

    If people are really interested, I will put up my load order/mod list. I think I have around 300 active mods at this time. I also used Viva New Vegas as a stable base guide, which I fully recommend. Thank you for reading through this and feel free to tell me what you think this far. Feedback and criticism encouraged.

    submitted by /u/MrSauceBoss89
    [link] [comments]

    Mom when step on LEGO

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    These fiends are high

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    Deathclaw / Quarry Junction

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    We don’t need a new Vegas 2

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    Plain and simple a new Vegas 2 would be bad for several reasons 1 the couriers story is wrapped up they won in the end 2 Bethesda will have to make the decision of which faction actually won the battle of Hoover dam and no matter which ending is canon the fan boys of the other factions will bitch endlessly about it 3 new Vegas like all the other fallout locations is its own brand of lightning in a bottle 4 everyone would just bitch about how "Bethesda screwed it up" and "wahhhh we want obsidian back" go play the outer worlds you fucking cry babies. Sorry just something I needed to get off my chest. I love new Vegas I really do it's my second favorite fallout game but there shouldn't be a second one.

    submitted by /u/lunarwarrior12
    [link] [comments]

    Someone wondered what's behind this inaccessible door at Primm

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Secret door and image in ncr camp near Primm

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Can I still do or help the NCR in side quests even if im teamed with Mr. House?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    1st playthrough and on House Quest IV, got warned about the factions I join.

    In help I mean in quests like the Vault 22 or Helios One.

    submitted by /u/frenchfries089
    [link] [comments]

    On the hunt for companion mods

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    I've noticed that there aren't many fully fleshed out Companion Mods for FNV, at least that I could find, I'm really looking for some Caesar's Legion compatible companions as pretty much everyone seems to hate the Legion and I want some diversity in my playthroughs, any help would be much appreciated thank you.

    submitted by /u/CalistianZathos
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished nv and don’t know what to do

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    I still have many side quests to do after siding with yes man like the free side quests, jacobstown, and vault 22 i think. Are these worth going back to? Did I experience the full game? and should I play fallout 4 lol

    submitted by /u/Tomushi
    [link] [comments]

    Vulpes Inculta dialogue in Nipton

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    When meeting Vulpes Inculta for the first time in Nipton, why does he sometimes say "That *you* are weak and we are strong?" instead of "That *they* are weak and we are strong?"

    Is it based on the Couriers karma, where if you have less than positive karma he'll lump you in with the rest of the degenerates, but if you're a good boy he won't call you a Profligate?

    submitted by /u/sickhouserat
    [link] [comments]

    [FNV] New Vegas Bounties I note/letter glitch.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    I am at the point where you are told to return to Randall, but the note that triggers the next part of the quest is not there! Any fixes? I only have NVBI installed right now

    submitted by /u/massive-african-man
    [link] [comments]

    Pls someone Help me with this ENB transparency bug

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    I CAN HEAR YOU TROTTING AROUND WITH YOUR PENIS TIPPED FEET

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment