• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Just finished Operation: Anchorage on pc (steam GOTY version) and this text won’t go away. Any fixes? I count find any forums online that discussed this bug.

    Fallout 3 | Just finished Operation: Anchorage on pc (steam GOTY version) and this text won’t go away. Any fixes? I count find any forums online that discussed this bug.


    Just finished Operation: Anchorage on pc (steam GOTY version) and this text won’t go away. Any fixes? I count find any forums online that discussed this bug.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    found this outside

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    How to get FO3 to work on Steam (I’ve seen too many people on this sub with the same problem)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Anyone know a good guide to get Fallout 3 GOTY edition to work on windows 10? I tried Gamer Poets a year ago and it didn’t end well. I got it to work but the frame rate dropped pretty bad in random places and it crashed a lot. Also I’ve had ransomware since then and no longer have the install.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Amogus

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    Good karma playthrough

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Kill officer Mack in cold blood, idk as I want to get good karma but the bastard killed Jonas

    submitted by /u/GarfieldConoisseur38
    [link] [comments]

    I can't get open up fo3 from steam on windows 10

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    I can't get into the game itself I can open up the menu before getting into the game itself It also opens up a Microsoft security thing I've tried every option and can't get the game to open up

    submitted by /u/rslashnotthefbi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment