• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Tips for a beginner? [Im coming from Fallout 4]

    Fallout 3 | Tips for a beginner? [Im coming from Fallout 4]


    Tips for a beginner? [Im coming from Fallout 4]

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    I've only played Fallout 4 and i love it. One of my favourite games.

    Now I have xbox gamepass, I'm gonna play fallout 3 then Fallout nv. I've just left the town and I'm heading into the city to find "dad" at galaxy news radio.

    Does anybody have any tips for me? I already know you can't sprint, which is bugging me but I'm sure I'll get use to it. I'd appreciate any tips, thanks!

    submitted by /u/heydaddio69
    [link] [comments]

    I have the FALLOUT.INI in the document folder and it still is not working, help?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment