• Breaking News

    Friday, May 14, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Are you ok? Do you need a stimpak? Maybe even a doctor bag?

    Fallout: New Vegas | Are you ok? Do you need a stimpak? Maybe even a doctor bag?


    Are you ok? Do you need a stimpak? Maybe even a doctor bag?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    Hey Festus.... you uh, you ok?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Ive taken the biggest F of my life ������ noticed today and legit on the seem inside

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    Old World Blues in a nutshell

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Always thought this ink blob looked like two of Han Solo's blaster (Which is based on the Mauser C92). Am I the only one?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    How many people should I be imagining inside New Vegas?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    This has always been a thing in these creation engine games. The engine lacks the power to run realistically populated cities so instead we get 10-20 NPC's that merely represent the full city. It's honestly not a problem as the games more than make up for the limitations but it does lead to instances where it's hard to get a feel for the world. This is the problem I'm having now. I can't tell how populated New Vegas is supposed to be.

    Originally I imaged the city streets packed. It's New Vegas after all the last standing pre-war city. But then I talked to the NCR trooper, someone who has probably been to New Vegas, near the Boulder City memorial. Here he expressed bewilderment at the concept of seeing just 100 people in a single location. This honestly broke every preconception I had made about the populace of the Majave leaving me bewildered too.

    So now I'm at a complete loss. How many people can someone expect to see within The Strip at any one moment? I have literally no clue at this point. And while we're out it, how many people should i expect around the wasteland in general?

    submitted by /u/Latter-Pain
    [link] [comments]

    Beacon of the Wastes

    Posted: 13 May 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    More legion killsquads

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    I remember there was a mod that made the factions send out killsquads after you more often but I cant seem to find it anymore so if anyone could link it I would be thankful

    submitted by /u/iranoutofnames4
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 1: The Story Total Conversion Mod - Vault 13

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    I just finished Dead Money for the first time. Thank God it is over.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    As the title said, I just finished Dead Money. I loved the characters, especially Dog/God although I wish I could have been a bit more involved in his transformation. Like, all of the companions and Elijah were just awesome. Interesting, complex, fun to talk to, etc etc etc. That said, if I could have gotten out and never looked back, I would have. I am aware that this is a popular and commonly accepted opinion, but I just could not stand the speaker mechanic. The gas clouds made me have to move and think fast already, but the speakers made me rage quit more than Dark Souls did. It was insufferable.

    Anyways...if anyone has a defense of this mechanic I would love to hear it.

    submitted by /u/FunnierBaker
    [link] [comments]

    Chief Hanlon will be talking, sure...

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    I cant talk to Ranger Andy, I need to talk to him to pop up Raul's quest, sometimes this happen (as shown in the video), and sometimes my charachter gets "big" and I can only see the void, I dont know what is happening in there hahaha, base game btw, help me :)

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Why does my game keep crashing?? Is there something wrong with my mod order?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Game is moving too fast

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    So I just installed NV and this is my first time playing it on PC. My game seemingly runs too fast when I'm inside places. I've installed FPS limit and JIP LN NVSE but nothing seems to be working. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/crazypeinguin
    [link] [comments]

    Howdy Stranger, mind your iron and you can rest up here a while. New Vegas is just 'round the corner

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Upgrades from the Commonwealth

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to change the appearance of the FO3 super mutants into the kind shown in the mod? Thanks. I have TTW btw.

    submitted by /u/rbelm21
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for feedback on my Followers of the Apocalypse tattoo idea!

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Beyond Boulder Dome mode problem

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    I have a problem with transitions between locations. The teleport from the Communal tunnels location to the Wasteland does not work, in the Dead Factory quest. + There is also no enter to the location at the NCR Military Center *screen*

    How i can solve it?

    p.s. sry for my english

    submitted by /u/Difficult-Cover9640
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment