• Breaking News

    Friday, May 14, 2021

    Fallout 3 | What I really love about this game.

    Fallout 3 | What I really love about this game.


    What I really love about this game.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    It's essentially a coming of age story. Me, I'm an 18 year old who is sheltered especially during this ongoing quarantine and lockdown system. I first got 3 when I was 17 however.

    The entire premise of the game starting of with a kid who is literally sheltered and soon becomes his own man in the wastes, to triumph over it, is a one that really resonates with me. This is something that really puts the game on a high list for me. Unfortunately most people are too busy hating this game for the entire story and new vegas is literally God. But this is a really fun power fantasy, a roleplaying power fantasy no less literally becoming your own man in the wasteland traveling through different areas through the Pitt and point lookout and experiencing actual warfare in anchorage.

    I have entire fan fictions of this coming of age theme is one that I really enjoy, seeing a young person 19 going through many adventures to learn who he is like Jason Brody in far cry. It's such a shame I've yet to see anyone else view the game like this.

    submitted by /u/Broad-Piglet-5721
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment