• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 15, 2021

    Fallout | Anyone else feel like Diamond City was unfinished?

    Fallout | Anyone else feel like Diamond City was unfinished?


    Anyone else feel like Diamond City was unfinished?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    There was so much empty space that they could've added more into. Also, there's not as many people as you'd think would be in a CITY.

    submitted by /u/Legit_Ascendant
    [link] [comments]

    Mass Effect Legendary Edition is out and damn would I like to see this happen with Fallout

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    I know it's a pipe(gun) dream, but a legendary edition with 1,2,3, and NV getting a remaster and update would maybe literally blow my mind.

    submitted by /u/OGNintendad
    [link] [comments]

    What I really love about fallout 3

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    What I really love about this game.

    It's essentially a coming of age story. Me, I'm an 18 year old who is sheltered especially during this ongoing quarantine and lockdown system. I first got 3 when I was 17 however.

    The entire premise of the game starting of with a kid who is literally sheltered and soon becomes his own man in the wastes, to triumph over it, is a one that really resonates with me. This is something that really puts the game on a high list for me. Unfortunately most people are too busy hating this game for the entire story and new vegas is literally God. But this is a really fun power fantasy, a roleplaying power fantasy no less literally becoming your own man in the wasteland traveling through different areas through the Pitt and point lookout and experiencing actual warfare in anchorage.

    I have entire fan fictions of this coming of age theme is one that I really enjoy, seeing a young person 19 going through many adventures to learn who he is like Jason Brody in far cry. It's such a shame I've yet to see anyone else view the game like this.

    I have an English teacher personally loves 4 more than new vegas and I can see why, he used to serve in the military in Afghanistan and he's married with a son. I could imagine he can relate with the agency and premise of the sole survivor. In that same way I can better relate to the Lone wanderer

    submitted by /u/Broad-Piglet-5721
    [link] [comments]

    whats the best way to learn the lore?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    i've played fo3, nv, and fo4 — and although i have a basic grasp of the lore, i would love to learn more in a sort of chronological fashion. in a sense, i want to study the story of fallout and all it entails. i don't know where to find that sort of thing, though. is there like a fallout lore book? could someone point me in the right direction? 😅

    submitted by /u/chewypills
    [link] [comments]

    Day 4: Benny, thoughts and feelings?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Smiley The Trapper Quest

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I recently bought fallout 2 and I was looking forward to doing the smiley the trapper quest but I just cannot do it.

    So the point of it is to get this Smiley guy out of some toxic sewers but I cannot do it because every single time I get to him, there are 3 geckons on my ass and I always die because of how tanky they are even if I just run and avoid them.

    They trap me in that little room and get 3v1'd while Smiley is being an useless fuck missing every single attack he does.

    Does anyone know how to do this quest?

    submitted by /u/Srobovak
    [link] [comments]

    If you’re ever in the mood for a never ending Fallout soundtrack, check out SiriusXM channel 73 “40’s Junction”.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    [Help] New to the series! Should I get FO4 or NV?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    Hi! First of all, I've always been interested in the Fallout series, as I really love the aesthetic of the games and the idea of an open world in a post-apocalyptic scenario. Unfortunately I was never able to pick up one of the games sooner, but now here I am. I was thinking about buying 4 since it's currently on sale on Steam at the moment and also because I was told it's a bit less RPG than the rest and more of an open world FPS (which is more like my style, I have much more experience in open world games like AC than in RPGs). However I'm also a bit scared because I've read that some fans really dislike the game and say it's bad. Everyone seems to worship NV, so I looked it up. Seems good, but also feels a bit outdated and clunky. Also more RPG-ish as I said earlier, which is why I'm scared that it might not end up to be my thing. So which game should I get? NV or 4?

    submitted by /u/Chriiissstian
    [link] [comments]

    Very quick question

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall by The Ink Spots sounds familiar and I'm trying to remember which Fallout it is in. I thought it was 76 but I looked up a list and it wasn't there. So yeah does anyone know which Fallout?

    submitted by /u/samcrooper
    [link] [comments]

    Day 3: Caesar, thoughts and feelings?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    Help with Fallout 4 PS4 mod

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    So I installed the Ps4 "immersive fallout 5" mod because it seems interesting, however whenever I check the perk chart, around a quarter of the perks are bugged out and white. I've tried uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it, turning off all other mods in case the also changed around perks, and nothing has worked. Is there a patched version or another plug-in that I need?

    submitted by /u/THE_BOB_JOB
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Far Harbor

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    I am trying to complete the quest Visions in the Fog, but when I try to talk to Richter I just say "Hey, dejin" and it doesn't initiate dialogue. I'm on PS4 if that helps with fixing it

    submitted by /u/dogpenguin123
    [link] [comments]

    The Pacifist Run Lie

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    For some unknown reason, many people have been told that in Fallout, you're not required to kill a single person in the game. This lie has been stated for Fallout 1, somehow Fallout 2, and Fallout: New Vegas.

    In Fallout 1, no matter how peaceful your intentions may be, confronting the Master with the fact that super mutants can't breed, will lead to him killing himself. This also leads to the deaths of many unfortunate super mutants, including the Lieutenant (as he canonically dies). And if you join him, many Vault 13 residents will also die. Further, the quest for Killian (or Gizmo) in Junktown will force you to kill one or the other (Killian or Gizmo). And IIRC there are other quests that requires you to kill someone.

    In Fallout 2, the game's tutorial literally tells you that you won't be able to talk your way out of every situation, and one such situation is the final boss fight, Frank Horrigan.

    In Fallout: New Vegas, you have to kill House if you go against him (3/4 endings). You have to kill the Brotherhood if you join House. There's a lot of times you can't avoid killing someone, and just like Fallout 1, even if you manage to somehow avoid killing someone (which you can't), your choice on who wins the Mojave will, certainly, end in death.

    So, I don't know who stated that you can play a pacifist, at the most you can play as a person who kills the least amount of people (or just find a glitch to avoid killing everyone), but you're going to end up killing someone as to proceed a quest.

    submitted by /u/Benjamin_Starscape
    [link] [comments]

    In SURVIVAL mode, 7 intelligence for chemist to antibiotics, does it really worth it?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    Hi, i saw videos on YT and a lot of people put 7 in intelligence ( or 6 + book) to access to the level 1 of chemist and to craft antibiotics, but i read, after, that some people said that there had updates, since the beggining of the mod and maybe antibiotics are not so rare and it does'nt worth to put so much points in intelligence to reach chemist?

    What do you think of it?

    PS: i don't want to begin my first long playthrough with FO4 and understand, mid or late game, that i made mistakes.. (i would like to make a build of pistol non auto/ stealth... s3 p6 e2 c3 i6 a7 l1)

    submitted by /u/dani2mars
    [link] [comments]

    IRL Equivalents: Fallout 4

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    I've wanted to search for IRL equivalent of weapons in Fallout 4, and it's DLC's. Two notable weapons I thought were simple generic models are the .44 Magnum, and the Lever Action Rifle.

    The Lever Action Rifle is very closely resembling the Henry: Brass Wildlife Edition. A lever action rifle that can be covered in 30-30, and 45-70. The 45-70 version specifically having an oddly shaped charging lever just like the Fallout 4 version. Henry: Brass Wildlife Edition

    The .44 Magnum seems to be based off of, or is closely resembling the S&W Model 29. A .44 Mangum revolver with similar barrel lengths and shapes, as well as a similarly shaped wooden grip. However it doesn't seem to have any available bull barrels, or similarly shaped rubber, or polymer grips. Biggest difference is that the Model 29 is double action like most .44 Magnum revolvers, while the Fallout 4 revolver is single action only.

    S&W Model 29

    submitted by /u/Raul_Robotnik
    [link] [comments]

    I gave my legendary weapons some pretty cool names:

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Freezing Assault Rifle - Coolant/ Wounding minigun - Bloodlust/ Explosive Automatic Pipe Rifle - Heatpipe/ Furious Combat Rifle - The Wrath of The Wasteland/

    submitted by /u/Irish_andGermanguy
    [link] [comments]

    FO3 Not launching properly from launcher

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    When I go to boot it up on steam, It goes the the launcher, like FO4 does, but when I click play it just closes and doesn't launch the game. GOTY on steam if that helps at all

    submitted by /u/Zeyvicious
    [link] [comments]

    Could you help someone that wants to enter the franchise?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    Hi ,So the thing is that Fallout 3 goty and new vegas complete edition are on sale in steam, and I was thinking about buying one of them , but i dont know which one to buy , the only experience i ever had with fallout was playing the fourth game for like 10 hours it was cool but from what I know the franchise has best things to offer in other entries. Im not looking for a debate of which one its the best, just tell me which one its "better" to start and specially what differences do these 2 games have, like maybe one centers more around good stories and hard rpg and the other one in combat or like exploration

    Oh and BTW ive heard that the games have problems with windows 10 and you need to add some things on the game documents , is that true?

    submitted by /u/Pescadodepollo74
    [link] [comments]

    Megaton vs Diamond city...which is better and why?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    First off, I think DC is the "better" settlement as "the great green jewel" is the go-to place for those new to commonwealth and it's way more populated than Megaton however, while DC is "better" in terms architectural design, security, crops etc. Megaton has much "cooler" appeal to me mainly because of its lore. Originally it was just the crater and the nuke. According to Manya, Megaton was initially populated by what would become the capital wasteland chapter of the children of atom, random wastelanders trying to get into vault 101, and a few other refugees. After a while it became a scavenging post for caravaners and soon after that all aforementioned groups decided to band together and raid/scavenge the local airport for plane parts to build the town. Idk that's cooler to me than the whole synth infiltrator story of Diamond city. I know there was more to the DC's lore but it's all really irrelevant until the synth scare in 2229...what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Halloy77
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone visited the real life Fallout locations?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    I'm going to the United States and I'd like to hit up one of the game's locations and I'm thinking to visit NV or Fallout 4. I'm not interesting in Washington due to being over exposed to photos of it my whole life.

    Has anyone visited either game's locations and if so, is it possible to do NV if you aren't driving? Are their buses or tours to get to each destination? For Boston can you do it all on foot and is it safe to walk between locations without entering unsafe neighborhoods?

    submitted by /u/MySocksFit
    [link] [comments]

    After 1800 hours in FO4 I find a new/old interesting Bug.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    While in combat humanoid companions can use items in inventory which can bring all sorts of positive and negative effects in sole survivor like a spiritual link. (Sucks in survive mode)

    Glowing blood pack - Fury - Robot Repair Kit - Med-X - Berry Mentats - Psycho - Psycho Jet - Psychobuff - Psychotats - Mysterious Serum

    The Funniest is Robot Repair Kit, which can heal your life by wireless.

    Are they all synthetic?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEuejWVF9qg

    submitted by /u/eagledownGO
    [link] [comments]

    (Xbox 1) every time I try to buy ammo crafting materials from the gun runners vendatron the game crashes

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/catsrule63
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment