• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 15, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Stopped by the Regulators HQ and noticed that Clover was aggressively stating at the sky. Turned out to be a Deathclaw who launched itself into the air after spawning. I love this game.

    Fallout 3 | Stopped by the Regulators HQ and noticed that Clover was aggressively stating at the sky. Turned out to be a Deathclaw who launched itself into the air after spawning. I love this game.


    Stopped by the Regulators HQ and noticed that Clover was aggressively stating at the sky. Turned out to be a Deathclaw who launched itself into the air after spawning. I love this game.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    Is there a collectibles map?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    I've searched for a while but haven't found anything so I wondered if any of you know of one

    submitted by /u/Who_am_I_____
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment