• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Who should I trade scrap metal with?

    Fallout 3 | Who should I trade scrap metal with?


    Who should I trade scrap metal with?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    I have like almost 200 scrap metal right now (yes I've been saving) and im wondering who to trade with.

    I know you can trade scrap metal to the guy at fort independence, Winthrop in underworld and Walter in megaton but who gives you the best rewards?

    Im looking for stimpaks and if I remember correctly you can get xp too so who should I go to Winthrop, Outcast dude or Walter?

    submitted by /u/the_starpuppet
    [link] [comments]

    Rad Absorption, Puppies!, or Rad Resistance?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    I just hit lvl 29 on my "perfect" melee build and there really aren't any great options for perks since I've either picked all the good ones or I have a too low special stat. So which one of these perks is the best option? Or are all three bad?

    submitted by /u/the_starpuppet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment