• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | "Don't go past the south gate greeter without talking to it first."

    Fallout: New Vegas | "Don't go past the south gate greeter without talking to it first."


    "Don't go past the south gate greeter without talking to it first."

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Marked Men are like cats - they just love to run after the laser.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    my courier, bridgette

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Nipton is for sale

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Need the name of a mod

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    I need NPCs and companions to STFU when I'm shooting at something when they haven't initiated combat yet.

    You know.. "watch out" "knock it off" etc etc

    I can't take it anymore.

    I have seen this mod on Nexus but now in 3 hours of searching many keywords I cannot find it

    Help me. Losing my mind and want to stop using companions without this fix

    submitted by /u/ZU_VALHALLA
    [link] [comments]

    Types of Legion soldiers who can see through disguise?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    I'm currently having Boone as my companion, which makes the Legion hostile by default, but i also want to not lose Legion reputation so that i could complete their quests further. I already gotten myself an NCR uniform, and will put it on whenever i see Legionaires.

    Some Legion soldiers can see through disguises, but i dont know what type. Please let me know so i can avoid them

    submitted by /u/propVvn
    [link] [comments]

    Any combat tips for a new player coming from more recent shooters?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. I'm not expecting FNV to have amazing gunplay, but as someone who mostly plays games like CoD or Destiny, I'm having a bit of trouble with New Vegas' combat. My biggest issue is a lot of shots just don't seem to register. Is bullet accuracy tied to skills and weapons? Or does it just feel funky until you get used to it?

    submitted by /u/Snappleabble
    [link] [comments]

    Should I kill the brotherhood for Mr. House?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    My character justifies working for house since they're interested in all the technology he hasn't shown to the world yet (and the potentially new stuff he might make in the future) . Once house doesn't seem super useful anymore, i'll go with yes man or just kill him myself.

    It's been kinda easy to just do what house wants since most of it is a no brainer but now he wants me to kill the brotherhood who honestly seems like they're just vibing. I got their safehouse key and McNamara gave me power armor. Does the brotherhood do anything bad after that? If im gonna kill them, I should at least feel justified in doing so. Don't they end up fighting with the followers of the apocalypse?

    submitted by /u/pgrossngl
    [link] [comments]

    Made this- inspired by my favorite video game trailer

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    BoS turning hostile randomly.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Ok so after I gathered the stuff for the vaults in Still In the Dark, I returned to the BoS bunker. And that somehow All named characters opened fire on me (except initiate Stanton) and the non-named continued to do their walking around stuff. I was also able to have dialogue with the paladin in charge of the firing range. I was naked, unarmed, and had veronica as companion.

    submitted by /u/ApacheWithAnM231
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to make Hardcore mode have more consequences for sleep dep. , Starvation and dehydration and need suggestions

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    I just finished my first game of hardcore mode I was surprised how much easier it was to what I imagined to a disappointed level. are there any mods out there that make the consequences for not satisfying your needs more severe or addiction withdrawal more severe.

    ps. 3 days no sleep=minor sleep deprivation XD

    submitted by /u/ohgodretro
    [link] [comments]

    Will this works (mod questions)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    Can you run the frontier and new California together Or do they conflict, has any one tried?

    submitted by /u/gamertroll101
    [link] [comments]

    Having Second Thoughts about freeing deputy Beagle

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Is the Holorifle the best general purpose energy weapon?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Every time I play the game and get dead money I end up just using the holorifle to pop people left and right. With its scope, high damage for punching through DR, ammo efficiency and DoT after a hit, are there any energy weapons that are as good for general purpose fighting? It well outperforms the matter modulator and other plasma weapons in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/MisanthropeX
    [link] [comments]

    I really don't know what to do with Veronica's decision

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    I really can't decide whether to send Veronica to the Followers or tell her to stay with the Brotherhood. She seems really unhappy with the BoS but they're her family.

    For context, I'm friendly with all the factions right now but I'm going to choose independent Vegas in the end. I'm not sure if I'll be able to advance far enough in the NCR questline to form a truce with the Brotherhood either.

    submitted by /u/VengefulKenny
    [link] [comments]

    Does level matter in the DLC

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Does being max level ruin and of the dlc? My character is level thirty and i'm downloading the dlc right now, will that mess up the experience in any way?

    submitted by /u/theexanderwithnoodle
    [link] [comments]

    How to safely remove NVSE?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    I want to try a mod from the Nexus but it apparently conflicts with NVSE so the question is, how can I remove NVSE from the files without accidentally removing a vital game file?

    submitted by /u/Klutz04
    [link] [comments]

    nmc refuses to work with other texture mods

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    I downloaded NMC with my other texture mods a while ago, and just recently it started acting up and crashing. I figured out after disabling chunks of mods and enabling them again that it was because nmc wouldn't work with other texture mods, and just instantly crash my game. Everything works when I only have NMC but no other textures. Using vortex by the way.

    submitted by /u/kev_man_BJ
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question around the yes man storyline

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    I'm trying to do a chaotic playthrough kind of modelded after Johan libert from monster. When doing the yes man storyline when you have to meet up with the 8 or so factions can you destroy or irradicate them? On my previous playthrough it only gave e the dialogue option to say "Iv met up with the kings and i want them spared" or something like that

    submitted by /u/hambunger1234
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment