• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 15, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Going through the DLCs again. Totally forgot how great the dialogue is!

    Fallout: New Vegas | Going through the DLCs again. Totally forgot how great the dialogue is!


    Going through the DLCs again. Totally forgot how great the dialogue is!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    In the hills above Bitter Springs

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Stop right there, criminal scum!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Pain.............

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    What Endurance stat does a standard NPC have?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Trying to make my play through a bit more balanced. I don't like having high endurance. I've just done a play through with 3 and that worked ok but I might go down to 2.

    submitted by /u/CinnamonSauce
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get ENB visuals without an ENB. It's getting there..

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Is there any way to make the nights of weather mods like Nevada Skies brighter?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    I really don't like that I have to trade off cool weather for playable nights.

    submitted by /u/TTVTwitchTTV
    [link] [comments]

    Fist of the North Rawr is stuck on my hand and I can't get it off without losing an hour of playtime.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    The physics teacher said rat boy could ignore friction.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    This song always makes me want to play fallout

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Can somebody please tell me how to fix these LOD pop ins? More information in comments.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Is Playstation Now the only way to play Fallout New Vegas on PS4?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    I tried the free trial of PS Now and fell in love with the game. Is this the only option? If so, can I download it off PS Now?

    submitted by /u/Hidesightline11
    [link] [comments]

    I sketched some shit terribly, but I thought some of you might enjoy seeing it.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    Any good stealth mods?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    I was thinking of being a stealthy melee character for my second run and I have no clue what mods to use. The only damage/ai related mods I have are bleed and sawyer's ultimate.

    submitted by /u/Abstainingone
    [link] [comments]

    I keep coming back to this game. It's 2021

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Hundreds of playthroughs.

    Is something wrong with me?

    submitted by /u/ZU_VALHALLA
    [link] [comments]

    FNV clean animations or asura reanimation which mod do you prefer?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    I'm on my first playthrough and I was not fan of the vanilla robotic animations so I went with fnv clean animations but I also seem to like asurahs mod but I'm confused about it's usage. Can I use both of them,will it cause crashes?

    submitted by /u/Sir_Mcfarts
    [link] [comments]

    I always leave a rifle on Randell Clark skeleton after taking his gun, it’s just felt right to do so

    Posted: 14 May 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    This prospector was in here before I opened the door. When I did unlock the door he started crouching and stealing stuff... what a legend.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Barter 25/45??? No. Kill for grenade rifle!!!!

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Does being too high a level ruin the DLCs?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    I'm about to jump into the DLCs and kick off with HH, OWB, DM them LR. However I'm already lvl 19 and plan to do a couple more things in the Mojave such as retrieve and activate the platinum chip at the fort and speak to the Great Khans. I know the DLCs have recommended levels to play at but does being too high a level make them too easy?

    Should I forget my plans and get into the DLCs straight away and play through them continuously until they're done or should I just go into them at a pretty high level?

    Or is my level a good level to play the DLCs at?

    submitted by /u/CoochieEatingOlly2
    [link] [comments]

    Radio Signals/Quests when starting new game

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    I just started the game and received a bunch of items (Which I discarded) and some radio signals/quests. Are these DLC quests? Which ones are vanilla? Is there any way to hide these quests for now?

    The quests in my Pip boy are:

    -Happy Trails Expedition

    -The Reunion

    -Midnight Science-Fiction Feature

    -Back in the Saddle (Assuming this the main one)

    -They Went That-a-Way

    submitted by /u/Shiroyasha813
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment