• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Pint-Sized Slashin'

    Fallout 3 | Pint-Sized Slashin'


    Pint-Sized Slashin'

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Need help getting steam to track hours played while running Fallout 3 through Mod Organizer 2

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    So it's been a long time since I've played Fallout 3, and I recently bought the goty edition for another playthrough. I got it setup and working properly with no issues, but when I launch the game through Mod Organizer 2, steam isnt recognizing that I'm playing the game. I cant use the steam overlay, it isnt tracking my playtime, and steam shows that I'm not in any game. This confuses me because I have no issues with this when it comes to Fallout 4, New Vegas, and Skyrim. I launch all of those games through Mod Organizer 2, and the steam overlay works with playtime tracked. Anyone have any suggestions or know how to fix this? I would greatly appreciate the help!

    submitted by /u/wormhero
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment