• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    Fallout | it infuriates me how unrealistic is the fact that EVERY BUILDING WITH PEOPLE IS FILLED WITH PRE-WAR TRASH

    Fallout | it infuriates me how unrealistic is the fact that EVERY BUILDING WITH PEOPLE IS FILLED WITH PRE-WAR TRASH


    it infuriates me how unrealistic is the fact that EVERY BUILDING WITH PEOPLE IS FILLED WITH PRE-WAR TRASH

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Ok, i get it, fallout is a post-apocaliptic area fillied with dangers, incluiding radiation. I love the ahesthetic that the wrecked cityes have, but i cant tolerate the fact that diferetn hotels and restaurants arround every map have gigant piles of garbage or rubbish. Like, did they just forgot how to cleen? Or did they just never thought abbout it?

    That little fact always infuriates me.

    P.D. sorry for my bad english, its not my first languaje.

    submitted by /u/a_9_year_old_shrek
    [link] [comments]

    Jason Bright fanart by me

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/hLkZxd1

    I want to make so much fanart of new vegas, I've been playing it a bunch lately and oh its so much fun!
    hope you like it!

    submitted by /u/DiegoOruga
    [link] [comments]

    My Theory on Paladin Danse

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    This is a bit of a running theory but from the research I've done this makes the most plausible sense for me so what I believe happened is that;

    Synth Danse was originally created to replace the human Danse in the BoS while they were operating in the capital wastes in order to act as mole or sleeper agent, this was before the events of FO4 but what ended up happening was something similar to the synth that replaced Rodger Warwick at the Warwick homestead.

    He slowly over time subsumed the memories and identity of the original Danse until he forgot about being a synth and subsequently his duties to the institute in time coming to believe himself to be the only true Danse, just like the synth that replaces Rodger slowly forgets that the family he infiltrated isn't his real family and one of the options given is to remind him of that.

    The Danse that replaced the original Danse is likely a Courser type as that would be the best candidate for infiltrating a militant faction, it would also explain the lack of information about Danse in the institute as the departments are very compartmentalized, often keeping secrets from each other and the only person who would have information on Danse would be Zimmer who left the institute to track down another rouge synth, but it's also possible that Zimmer had planned on reclaiming Danse from the BoS which is why he personally left for the capital wastes himself instead of leaving it to a Courser to do it for him as Danse was likely a secret project and he didn't want anyone knowing about it till he recovered Danse.

    This would explain why Danse has childhood memories and memories of joining the BoS when young something that a synth rescued by the railroad wouldn't have but a synth placed by the institute would. It also explains why Zimmer the leader of the S.R.B would be out looking for "high profile units" something that wouldn't be a label used for the average synth escapee, he likely left to retrieve Danse using the synth that escapes to the CW as his excuse for venturing outside the institute, to act as his cover for retrieving a Courser unit planted as a sleeper agent.

    submitted by /u/Runevok
    [link] [comments]

    What's your top 5 favorite mods for Fallout 4 and why?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    Personally mine are:

    Scrap that Settlement: because clean floors are a wonderful thing.

    CROSS Crit Gore-overhaul - because melting flesh off your enemies bones is delightful.

    Realistic Gore and Dismemberment: Cut off your enemies arms and chase them around; enough said.

    PeterHicks' Upgrade To Crafting: It's a huge boon to the crafting system's accessability, and adds 2 legendary spots you can mod, even on PA; pretty rad.

    Smokable Cigars - Cigarettes and Joints: As a smoker it makes me feel more immersed, and being able to save on survival by having a cig just feels right to me.

    submitted by /u/Skum_of_Industrial
    [link] [comments]

    Where would new fallout game take place ?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    Fallout 76 standard vs tricentennial edition

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Standard is currently 9 $ and tricentennial is 16$ , which one should I buy?

    submitted by /u/omidhhh
    [link] [comments]

    Am i the only one who thinks that Feral ghoul reaver in broken steel mission is scary.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    After i noticed that my scub bullets can't hit him when he's in the matrix. I knew i was done for.

    submitted by /u/Skinnysandniger
    [link] [comments]

    Where are the drifters in Goodneighbor drifting from?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    There's only one real settlement in all the Commonwealth. Did like half the population of Diamond City drift over there lmao

    submitted by /u/BrokenManOfSamarkand
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone given any thought of what the capitol wasteland would become if you were able to fully join Colonel Autumn?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Besides Shoddycast, I have not seen many bring up the point that Autumn is the defacto leader of the Enclave in FO3, but in my opinion, he and his faction would in fact make a far better effort at rebuilding the wasteland than Lyon's BOS.

    He wouldnt have let the water be freely carried out to settlements, and instead would use it as a foundation to force every settlement to be placed under the banner of the enclave. They already have an army of vertibirds, military checkpoints at different spots around the wasteland, and prewar intelligence and other technologies that the BOS would rather destroy. Granted, you can follow the advice of John Henry Eden and poison the water with FEV, but that definitely isn't Autumns plan. With the enclave in control of the water, they would be the best equipped and the best at forming a new government for the good of the wasteland as a whole, even with all the terrible stuff they do to some unfortunate wastelanders. I hope I am not alone in thinking all of this, it's been on my mind since, like, my 5th playthrough of the game years ago.

    submitted by /u/mrkillerdragon
    [link] [comments]

    The best shots you ever made?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    I remember mine. In FONV, the Dinner Bell with a slug, Cottonwood Cove. Just as the Legion Runner tried to bolt with the key for the slave collars, got him at about 300 yards between the shoulders. Faceplanted so hard he was in a skydiving pose when I walked over.

    The other was taking out the Drifter at Dickerson Tabernacle in the Capital Wasteland with a hunting rifle. Snuck all the way up there to behind a rock at the open end, headshotted him and he bounced off the bell onto the deck.

    (Neither with V.A.T.S. - though I favour a hunting rifle if I'm honest, so I rarely need it using one.)

    Anyone got any memorable killcams or shots they wanna share?

    submitted by /u/Bottled_Fire
    [link] [comments]

    How do you think Legate Launius would react if he found and watched pre war holotapes of the Star Wars movies?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Would seeing the story of Darth Vader make him rethink is role as musclebound lapdog general for a totalitarian intellectual, or would it make him think "hell yeah I'm just like a legendary sci fi character that frightened people before the war"?

    submitted by /u/LividRooster6
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there so many ghouls in cemeteries?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    First time poster and I'm on mobile, sorry.

    I am new to the Fallout universe (only started playing in lockdown) but I'm fucking around in FO4 and I noticed that all of the graveyards seem to be infested with ghouls, even when there isn't anywhere for them to keep out of the sun. I know the the ghoul-ification process can take several days or more, as the inn keeper in Underworld describes, but is there some lore that says that people seemingly die then later come back as ghouls?

    But even in that case, I still don't fully understand, because surely there haven't been people buried in a place like the Old Granary Burying Ground (where the Franklin memorial is in FO4) isn't large or convenient enough in-universe to be used as a burial ground after the bombs, and the Wildwood cemetery is pretty far from anyone except raiders, who don't seem like the 'pay your proper respects' type.

    The Dunwich location in 3&4 imply that the ghouls there weren't created through the standard radiation, so I was wondering if maybe the supernatural element is more wide-reaching than I thought. Or am I just missing something?

    submitted by /u/CasualBurning
    [link] [comments]

    Why do lasers have recoil in Fallout? Is it to level the playing field?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    How many Roman Inspired Civilisations like Caesar’s Legion could exist?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Given that the Roman Empire probably would've been as popular as it is in the real world, books; both fiction and non would exist throughout the world- how common could it be for a post war faction to study them, and take inspiration for their new empire?

    submitted by /u/Aureus07
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 1 & 2 isometric remake in unreal engine

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Imagine the originals remade looking similar to something like ATOM or Wasteland 3. Fully Voiced and most of all… actually widely accessible.

    I'd go nuts for the 3D models of all the old locations.

    submitted by /u/Spaced-Cowboy
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Fact about Super Mutants

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Sweaty Super Mutants smell like a water treatment plant, according to Strong.

    He says this at Warwick Homestead.

    Note: I'm not really sure if he says this in other places too. I haven't tried.

    submitted by /u/_SomeRedditUser
    [link] [comments]

    is Fallout 4 censored in Japan?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    The fandom wiki says yes but it is not on the list of regional censored games and I found another article that states that it just has a 18+ rating.

    thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/Mob_Slime
    [link] [comments]

    After playing Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas I can confidently say I understand why people hate Fallout 4

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    Recently beat Fo3, it had a great story and good characters. Atmosphere was a little lackluster in my opinion but all around good. Compared to Fallout 4 I'd maybe say Fallout 4 was better but Fo3 showed me what fallout "used" to be and I liked it much more. I'm about halfway in NV and it's nothing short of absolutely amazing, the characters are great, story is amazing, I mean what's not to like. Guns is about the only thing not amazing (not to say I don't like them but compared to Fallout 4; yeah, you could say it's not a great) but still. The factions are 1000% better than Fo4. Same goes for Fo3 story was just blankly better and the RPG aspects of both were actually there. In the end, I still like Fallout 4 but it does not compare to at least F;NV.

    P.S. I realized this is kinda biased to F:NV and just saying how it's better than Fallout 4 but still.

    submitted by /u/HuntingCowboy
    [link] [comments]

    Every Bethesda game since Morrowind has seemed to have one semi-important dungeon that everyone tends to visit very early on

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    This may just be me but these are my picks for the "big first dungeons" for every Bethesda Studios game since 2002:

    Morrowind: The Dwemer ruin that is visited early on in the main quest to get the puzzle cube (a close second is the cave near Seyda Neen but I know than many people skip it)

    Oblivion: The Alyeid Ruin across the water from your starting location (if Kvatch doesn't count)

    Fallout 3: Super Duper Mart

    Fallout New Vegas: Not really Bethesda; Just wanted to clarify

    Skyrim: Bleak Falls Barrow

    Fallout 4: Corvega Assembly Plant

    I'm interested to see if other people also have strong memories of these dungeons. I'll cross post this to the Elder Scrolls sub as well

    submitted by /u/MysteryCat2003
    [link] [comments]

    [Fallout 4] Virgil (in his human form) doesn't have Virgil's Rifle on him. I'm totally positive that I didn't steal it yet. How can I fix it? I'm on xbox.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    I want to add: he does have his rifle on him when he is dead, but he doesn't when he is alive

    Solved: his inventory doesn't show me Virgil's Rifle because with my current pickpocket skill probability to steal it = 0%

    submitted by /u/TacticalAsDuck_
    [link] [comments]

    How long do you think you would last in a Fallout game of your choise?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    If you were put into any one of the games as the main character but you kept your physical and mental attributes, how long do you think you would last?

    I would give myself until Fort Hagen in FO4. Since I am 15 with no experience with actual guns, this would be where I die. You can mostly avoid combat until that point, at which you have to complete a dungeon full of synths. Even if I made it through, I would have to kill Kellogg, which I don't see myself doing. Or I would succumb to rads earlier.

    EDIT: I forgot about Park Street station, I would die there.

    submitted by /u/Quiet-Gold9099
    [link] [comments]

    What would be some good wasteland currency that aint as overused as bottle caps

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Just thinking bottle caps have been run into the ground and was wondering what else could be used on the east coast were there isnt a organized gov to be more original

    submitted by /u/politicaly_incorect
    [link] [comments]

    Cannibalism for Survival

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    Surviving in the nuclear fallout could definitely prove to be a challenge. Food and Water would definitely be hard to come by. Would you eat your companion? If so, which companion would you eat specifically?(From any game)

    submitted by /u/OversizedKahuna
    [link] [comments]

    Does any of the liberty prime dialogue get edited in China?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    Doing a brotherhood run in 4 and I was curious.

    submitted by /u/Wizbong29q
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment