• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Look what I managed to get my hands on!

    Fallout 3 | Look what I managed to get my hands on!


    Look what I managed to get my hands on!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Fallout 3 constant crashes

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    I wanted to start playing Fallout 3 again with some nice refreshed mods so I decided to go with Oxhorn's Guide and his modlist under this link. Thing is, after setting it in Vortex (not every mod from the list, adjusted it to my own preference) game crashes like crazy. I can't even complete prologue without at least a few crashes. I tried playing vanilla Fallout 3 but still it doesn't work as it should (got at least 1 crash during prologue).

    My load order looks like this, it's not even a lot of mods:

    # Automatically generated by Vortex Fallout3.esm Anchorage.esm ThePitt.esm StreetLights.esm BrokenSteel.esm PointLookout.esm Zeta.esm Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm Xepha's Dynamic Weather.esm Auto Aim Fix v1.1.esp PCB.esp Gaussfixeasy.esp Gaussfixhard.esp Gaussfixnormal.esp Gaussfixveryeasy.esp Gaussfixveryhard.esp Sprint Mod.esp IMPACT.esp dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp Realistic Interior Lighting - OA.esp =Medium+Far=DOF1.1.esp Goodies.esp DC Moods.esp PointLookout Moods.esp FO3 RWL GOTY.esp FO3 Realistic Wasteland Lighting.esp lessviewdistance.esp The Pitt Moods.esp Realistic Interior Lighting.esp Realistic Interior Lighting - BS.esp megalight.esp Realistic Interior Lighting - PL.esp Immersive Pickup Sounds.esp Flora Overhaul.esp Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Main.esp Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Anchorage.esp Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Broken Steel.esp Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Point Lookout.esp Xepha's Dynamic Weather - The Pitt.esp Xepha's Dynamic Weather - Main + DLC Merged.esp 

    I remember playing fo3 with simillar mods while getting not a single crash. The game crashes in random moments like beginning of a conversation, skipping dialogue, picking up items, saving, moving to another part of the prologue or even sometimes while loading. I tried disabling autosave, I did everything on the PCGamingWiki page of fallout 3, changed threads to 2, then tried with 1 - same story. I was looking for some crash log but turns out fallout 3 doesn't have one.

    I hope you guys can suggest something. I'll be thankful for every single response.

    submitted by /u/reeves555
    [link] [comments]

    Someone else may have seen the symbol, but I'll leave it here.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment