• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 24, 2021

    Fallout | Help making a Kanye West character build (Fallout 4)

    Fallout | Help making a Kanye West character build (Fallout 4)


    Help making a Kanye West character build (Fallout 4)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of getting back it Fallout 4 after playing New Vegas, I've played a little bit of 4 but eventually fell off it. I only really want to play it again if I play as Kanye so what should I make his stats/play-style be? Basically I'll be playing the entire game in a "what would Kanye do?" Mentality so I would only do stuff that he would do in a apocalyptic future.

    submitted by /u/shane224
    [link] [comments]

    That's a damn good statue.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    My NCR Veteran Ranger statue came today.

    http://imgur.com/a/xkJJyFx

    submitted by /u/thorofasgard
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite in-game Fallout company?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    I have always loved the various fictional companies in the games, like Slocum's Joe and General Atomics. Which company is your favorite?

    submitted by /u/jacobpshappy
    [link] [comments]

    References to past Fallout games in Fallout 4

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Fallout New Vegas:

    • Deacon mentions House to Deezer.
    • Cabot wants to go to the Mojave, and might have known House (look at his terminal).
    • Vera Keyes is mentioned in the Far Harbor DLC.
    • Far Harbor also has a soundtrack named "An Island of Fog" which plays the New Vegas theme as a little leitmotif.
    • New Vegas sign is in one of the videogames for your pipboy.
    • A terminal in Med-Tek Research Facility mentions Fixer.
    • A loading screen fun fact says that Sunset Sarsaparilla is competing with Nuka Cola.

    Fallout 3:

    • Anything MacCready says lmao
    • Seriously stop mentioning Little Lamplight and the Capital Wasteland.
    • MacCready stop, I already know.
    • MacCready, this is your last warning.
    • I think it's time for us to part ways.
    submitted by /u/Den-Ver
    [link] [comments]

    When the Jet Kicks In and the Radroaches Start Talking

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    Anyone up to play a funny game of 76

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    None of my friends think 76 is cool and I need some homies to play with. I have a PC, I live in the US, and active from 8 am to 8 pm CDT

    submitted by /u/HugeFalcon
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my brother to play Fallout 3. He's enjoying it and it's hilarious to watch!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    So for years my brother refused to play any Fallout game, mainly because of the hype train I may have gotten on for Fallout 4. So I finally convinced him to give the game a try, and he's been playing it a bit lately and is actually enjoying it. Watching him play is absolutely hilarious though because of all the situations he gets himself in! Just to name a few:

    Immediately after leaving Vault 101 he went north and north only before reaching Big Town. He ran into some Super Mutants on the way, and they followed him to Big Town and got the ENTIRE town killed after he just got the "Trouble in Big Town" quest! Now it just says to ask the residents about their captured friends, but they're all dead.

    After getting to GNR and got the Fat Man, he was determined to hop over the rubble where the Behemoth came from, but there was an invisible wall. He got slightly annoyed and shot the Fat Man at the wall and nearly killed himself, scaring the heck out of him. He then later on went to use most of the Mini Nukes on killing that ONE Ghoul when you leave GNR to head to the Museum of Technology.

    When he got to the Mall, he got spotted by all the Super Mutants in the trenches and tried outrunning them to the Washington Monument for Brotherhood assistance. He had no healing items and turned around to see if they still were chasing them. As soon as he did that, a Super Mutant knocked his head off with a sledge hammer and gave him a good jumpscare!

    He also has a bad track record of using up all his stimpacks. He's level 12 right now, hasn't been to Tranquility Lane yet, and had used almost 140 stimpacks so far, with most of those being bought up from stores. He has spent so many caps specifically on stimpacks and ammo!

    My favorite moment was when he was trying to get to Rivet City via the southern path with that long stretch of road filled with raiders. He ran into the same problem of no healing items and went down to 1 sliver of health before getting away from some enemies to relative safety. When he got to the road, filled with all the old cars and guardrail between the roads, he saw some raiders further ahead. He had no health, barely any ammo, and was stuck between them and enemies behind him if he went back. So he pulled his Fat Man out, aimed it at the raiders up ahead, and let the nuke fly. It hit the raiders, but the explosion caused EVERY. SINGLE. CAR on the road to explode, making the entire screen bright white and and sending his corpse flying away! I have no idea how the explosion reached him, I thought he was far enough away, but he got blown up anyway! Looked like someone carpet bombed the entire highway!

    It's so funny watching him play through Fallout 3 for the first and just seeing him experience the crazy shite for himself. I forgot how brutal the game can be sometimes. Makes me really wish I could experience the game for the first time all over again, because he's running into the same stuff I remember going through on my very first playthrough. Really makes me smile watching him actually enjoy the game now.

    submitted by /u/Dovahkiin812KW
    [link] [comments]

    Why do some people say that Fallout 4's graphics look terrible?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    I think they are great and that they are a big improvement for the franchise, compared to the previous games.

    The world looks amazing and immersive. I love exploring while looking at the landscape.

    And the best of all is that I don't need a graphics mod to make it look good, that's completely optional.

    Note: This is just my opinion, anyone has the rights to think otherwise.

    submitted by /u/_SomeRedditUser
    [link] [comments]

    A Noob plays Fallout 3 Ch1: Mad shopkeeps, Terrorism, and other disorientations, or: How I learned to stop panicking and Disarm the Bomb

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Last time (yes there was a last time), I talked about my first impressions playing the Prologue, and got out of the vault for the first time. I'm having fun writing these "written playthroughs", so I think I wanna keep going. Of course, since I like having informed decisions, I'm not flying quite as blind as I was with the prologue, but even reading up on what's going on isn't the same as playing it yourself, so...

    Anyway, I left off just outside Vault 101. In an unfamiliar wilderness with no ties, all I have to go on is a hint to find a nearby settlement named Megaton.

    ...uh, that's North, right?

    (Several bandit encounters + a Super Mutant later and finding a place literally called "Minefield")

    Yeah, maybe not. Good thing I can fast travel. At least I got a better weapon than my BB gun, a .32 cal Hunting Rifle.

    Ok, let's actually follow the HUD marker this time and go SOUTH. There we go, people who don't want me dead. Haven't seen those since High school!

    And first man I meet in town actually appreciates my common courtesy, HUZZAH! Though apparently he has a bit of a bomb problem that's been bugging him. Good thing most nukes can be disarmed with a handgun... except this one, apparently. Also, apparently some folks here worship it. Even got a nice little sign to tell you where their church is, labeled CULT

    At least they're honest. And decidedly less suicidal than you'd expect a bomb worshiping cult to be. Wait, isn't that the same voice as the guy who preaches in Whiterun? Oh well. Also, apparently they let you drink the Bomb water. Who the hell would irradiate themselves like that?! Certainly not me...

    Whatever, distractions. Though I should probably do something about the holes all over my body. Let's see what the Doc's bill comes t-

    Oh. Even in the future our healthcare is insane. Welp, guess I'll find another way to heal besides stimpacks... eventually. I'll check the general store to try and sell some stuff.

    Speaking of distractions, the shopkeep's got a quest for me. Time to write a book. Also, she is dangerously Midwestern for someone living in a Dog eat Dog wasteland like DC. Hell, the place is even a nuclear wasteland now!

    State rivalries aside, she can buy a few things off me, and I can get a bit more ammo. Then I need to make a grocery run? In this environment? Ok, yeah, her ancestors DEFINITELY came from Minnesota/Wisconsin. Fortunately for her, so am I. The roads are in better condition than what I'm used to, so it should be a smooth trip...

    ...if my distractions don't get distracted by a kid who is so vague about his troubles that he is ALSO probably from MN. ...I need to stop that. After a good 20 minutes of trying to get him to talk, he eventually gives me enough information to let me actually help. He then goes to hide in a phone booth while I wander the wasteland trying to find a cheap way to fix the bullet gashes in my head: if I get any Holier than thou, I'll become a saint. It's around this point where I eventually give up and looked it up online to learn that apparently there's a bed in Arefu I can use without being a crook and without spending money. Fortunately for me, I picked up a side quest at the same time to send a letter there. I also grabbed some other quest details for a Super mutant kidnapping, (tfw no Tsundere Hippy Goth Girlfriend, but our wanderer here is a good Christian boi with no time for that), and I was so damn tired I ain't got TIME to worry about the fact that the house has dead bodies in it... tho I at least had the sense to not sleep until reporting on everyone's status. And since distractions keep stacking, I decided to try and do something about the Vampires (well, I'm assuming something like that, because those gang marks go down to the bone, yet there is shockingly little blood in the room). But I changed my mind after getting my ass whooped in the first dungeon I checked by fricking scorpions because I burned all my ammo up. Hamilton you devious double crosser cavern.

    Well now that I can fast travel to heal broken arms, I can safely deal with some other questions and no explode my head, right?

    ...yes and no. At least I can deal with that supermarket now. I took a peak inside after beating up some more raiders, and yeah, there's food. I don't know how it's still there after 2 centuries (even if humanity went extinct, wouldn't the mutant bears and raccoons have shown up and found a way to open the fridge?). Anyway, grabbed some goodies and decided to "decrowd" the supermarket. Just because he's a good Christian boy does not mean he has a lot of patience for people who threaten to kill him, and presumably other travelers. He WILL aim for the head when he can, however, to at least give them a quick and merciful death (and also get Level 3 in the process, getting a second level of Daddy's boy to try and pump up Science for later so I won't need to grind that stuff then). Sadly, most of them, even when they run away screaming for mercy, quickly return to shoot back. This was a sad day for our wanderer, learning that these people would rather die than lose a fight and their ill gotten gains. So be it. At least we got some Gauze and stimpacks. Sadly failed the second password check, and couldn't find a password. Oh well, a good trip still. Time to go back and write that part of the chapter, and get a sanitizer. Neat.

    Antsville, on the other hand, is a damn nightmare. I tried going there earlier even, only to get nearly baked (at least that means the wasteland has a shitload of Oxygen to work with if they can get that big, even without mutations). Holy crap that does a lot of damage. This is another location where I used up all my ammo very fast, since I couldn't afford to get close for melee. I just tried to snipe them... with a submachine gun at one point, because my AR and blaster ran dry. I got some ant meat, and by dissecting them, apparently learned they have liquid asbestos glands. Yeah, I'll pass on eating that, thanks.

    I eventually found his dad... 's body...

    ...surrounded by a half dozen Fire Ant corpses. Hot damn. I'd give him a full honors burial if I could. After "borrowing" the key to the shack and snooping around inside, I went back to tell the kid the bad news. I just wish the game let me tell him how much of a badass his dad was.

    After checking the other house and running out of ammo (and also learning to shoot antenna and not the head), I decided to book it. No point using a wooden baseball bat against things that breathe FIRE.

    Back to writing the book, I guess. Now she wants me to get irradiated. How am supposed to safely get 600 rads while being able to make it back in t....

    Oh, that's how

    SCHLORP SCHLORP SCHLORP SCHLORP SCHLORP SCHLORP SCHLORP SCHLORP

    After making a fool of myself by drinking the Bomb slurry, I head back and get treated for being a dumb fucking asshole who just poisoned himself for fun and FOR SCIENCE (in my defense, if I didn't do it, she'd probably get some other poor sap to try and they'd get themselves killed). Fortunately, 2headed Cows apparently make Magical Milk (not sure why India would have a problem with these guys if the game released there: yeah they're kinda ugly, but they're literally the saviors of mankind, Brahmin is pretty much the perfect name for em). Rant aside, I guess that GOAT question mattered, because now radiation CAN make me grow an extra arm... if I had lost one before and am dangerously irradiated. Oh well, hardly a lethal mutation to have.

    And now she wants me to finish the chapter with a field trip. A _Mine_field trip. And she wants one as a souvenir....

    Good thing I unlocked that point earlier.

    After many, MANY deaths, I made it to the playground... but not many of those deaths were to the landmines. At first I just kinda let them explode and dodged, until I learned how to disarm em. Then the actual danger was from the GOD DAMNED PROFESSIONAL SNIPER WAITING FOR ME. Holy shit what is this guy's problem? Is he just constantly angry that his parents named him after a State that doesn't exist? Is he roomies with a guy named Czechoslovakia? The good news is, disarming Bombs counts for experience points, AND I get to keep the bombs I disarm for later. Might come in handy if I keep running low on Ammo like this.

    After the damn sniper cripples every part of my body but my left leg, I manage to limp 5 miles back to Arefu to sleep in the corpse house, but not before my failing vision treats me to an exploded Polygon mess of an NPC. Thank you Bethesda.

    Eventually I make it home to Megaton, but it's nightfall, so I decide to work on other things in the meanwhile

    ...like warning the Sheriff about a terrorist plot I heard a few days ago while checking if the Saloon had beds available (they didn't, not for cheap anyway), and asking if anyone knew my dad (one did, but he ain't talking until grab his money for him). I've never seen an NPC run that fast out of combat before....

    After catching up to him, he has a stern talk with Burtchehisface, who isn't keen on being arrested without a warrant (to be fair, I suppose 1 man's word isn't enough to go off of for our justice system). But still-

    MR OBAMA GET DOWN!

    No, I am NOT having a repeat of Uriel. SOFT RELOAD, BEAT THE FUCKER WITH A VATS BAT AS SOON AS HE PULLS THE GUN. TWICE (I lost sight of him the first time and got scared he died again). Afterwards (and also after stripping the Mobster Bombster down to his skivvies), I confess to Simms that I'm not sure I've got what it takes to disarm the bomb yet. He suggests using drugs to calm my nerves a bit (fair enough, after a bomb threat, who wouldn't be jittery about touching it), so I ask around town about it. The local doc lets slip someone else in the town potentially having a chem problem, so he refuses to offer me any. Since I'm a doctor myself, maybe I can help?

    ...What do you know, because nosy actually might help someone for once. I go talk to Leo for a bit to suggest he need to get this under control, and after some persuasion (and another Save Scum, because yes, that IS what my character would do, dammit!)... he relents, and asks me to clear out his stash... but you can keep the Bottlecaps pal. PLEASE don't make me take em, id feel like an ass for stealing an addicted man's lunch money.

    (Confession: I actually already had plenty of Mentats from 101, but I wanted the story to flow better, so I held off on disarming the bomb for a bit)

    After taking enough Methamphetamines to hear a mosquito wipe its butt, it's time to go disarm a bomb.... God help us all...

    Oh, nevermind, it worked. Thanks God! The cult doesn't seem to actually care that I killed their god in front of them, though.

    Mr Simms seems happy though. Guess it's a good thing I didn't blow up the town, since he gave me a house, AND a Robot Butler... well, you know, a good thing besides obviously saving the first civilization I met from annihilation. Heck, I even got a Bobblehead out of the deal! I feel stronger just looking at it!

    Now that it's actually daytime and stores are open, I can finish the dang chapter. After telling her about my escapades, I earn even MORE explosives, a set of blueprints to make mini landmines (but why would I waste precious bottlecaps to make that?), AND enough experience to get Level 4. I got so strong the game glitched and told me I had 100 Medicine and Science! ...I didn't, but it was funny to see. More important, I buffed my small arms skill some more and grabbed Comprehension. If I can actually FIND some books to read, that will be awesome (I think the only one I found so far is the comic book from the prologue).

    Well, that was a nice adventure. Next time on this wild ride, I suppose I should really save those guys from the Super mutants already. No ammo might stink a bit, but at least I've got landmines, right? See you then

    submitted by /u/Spndash64
    [link] [comments]

    It shouldn't take a PhD in computer science to simply turn Fallout 3 on with Windows 10.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    I've tried everything and I'm outta ideas and hope.

    I've Uninstalled and reinstalled

    I've added the Ini file

    I've used mods

    I've downloaded add ons

    WHAT DO I NEED TO DO????

    submitted by /u/Aurora_Vorealis
    [link] [comments]

    Why does everyone hate dead money so much?!?!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Imo it is the best MV dlc as it does almost everything sot on 1)the characters are either really good or really bad Dean Domino is my favourite character of all time as he has an excessive amount of swagger but also some hidden stupidity that shines through due to his over confidence and Elijah is very intelligent but destroyed by greed which leads to his demise and even though God/dog is not that great the final conversation with him and choosing to merge them or not was a very hard thing for me to do weighing up the outcomes and convincing him it is for the best really changed my opinion on what I thought was a worthless character 2) the combat is good as well although the whole kill them but they get up again thing is a but cliché I like it as in many fights I see myself being overwhelmed as I could not plan out attacks to make sure they do not get up and also I know this is not really combat but the holograms are great to fight (even if I did not realise you can just shoot the hologram projectors) 3) the story of the casino is also great and I believe that it is probably the best story out of the four dlcs wether this be Elijahs BOS background Dean's sly plan he had created before we were even born or the conflict between the original owners of the casino if you look hard enough you will uncover details that not only interest you but can also help you scour the Sierra Madre 4)(there are lots of gimmicks in this dlc and I thought I should just bunch together some cool stuff so yeah that's this section) I love the Sierra madre chip system and how you can exchange cigarettes in for chips and eventually stimpacks also the way that the blueprints are laid out although fairly strange helps you achieve that sense of completion and also can lead you to regret not fully searching areas also the casino aspect itself is brilliant the way that you can only use prewar money always got me and I would often find myself walking around with hundreds of prewar money winnings in my pockets that will later be exchanged in the Mojave 5) the design is my favourite bit although some mechanics like the gas can be annoying they do add a bit of puzzle to the area as you need to find a way to traverse over rooftops or use Dean dominos perk to assist your exploration of the gas areas but where it truly shines is the casino the separate parts where you find your companions are laid out well with interesting puzzles like sneaking around dog/God to turn off the gas or to use unlock the main vault door using Christine's voice have really stuck in my head also dare I say it again Dean Domino caught the heart of the crowd and his interaction sequence is phenomenal the final section with Elijah is also one of if not the most memorable time I have playing FNV the different approaches you can take and watching them unfold but also seeing how he is so greedy that he will fall for the idiot trap in the vault without thinking twice and also when you hear him pleading and then eventually getting angry at you after the dlc is an astounding level of detail and yhe best detail in fnv as a whole it is truly breathtaking and horrific seeing him fade through the different parts of insanity listen to it right now on YouTube and trust me it is worth it anyways it is midnight in the UK so I gotta sleep leave your opinions whether good or bad in the comments and I would gladly look over and discuss them tomorrow (or rather today😳)

    submitted by /u/MaxIsNotTaken
    [link] [comments]

    What creatures are classified as giant? FO4

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    What is your worst glitch ever destroying a Fallout game?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    I was farming the border of the Glowing Sea for a two-shot Gauss and a Mighty Gatling Laser.

    Got the Mighty Gatling from a Legendary Mirelurk King, and the fucking game crashed while I was finishing off the Mirelurk Queen.

    I don't blame anybody but myself if I lose a fight but this is fucking ridiculous. Somebody, shoot me. Preferably with a Mighty Gatling laser.

    submitted by /u/Revenant62
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Fallout 4

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    I don't know if this is aloud here but, I just Started playing fallout 4 today and I've decided to to turn red rocket gas station into my base (how original) i got everything built and I wanted to know if it's possible to set up a running lamp into the base (I know nothing about electronics for fallout 4 and could use some help)

    submitted by /u/Sniper4041
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any scene in your mind you wish came with the Wild Wasteland trait?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    For me, I really wish that after killing President Kimball, that an NCR Soldier will come up and ask the Courier "You killed the President?! why would you do such a thing?", with the option to reply "To impress my favorite actress".

    submitted by /u/LividRooster6
    [link] [comments]

    How to mod Tale of Two Wastelands?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    I ask because I read on a similar Reddit post that you can mod New Vegas after the installation of TTW since it basically merges both games into one, but what about Fallout 3? If I uninstall all of my NV mods, install TTW, reinstall the NV mods, can I just install the FO3 mods, too, and they'll work when I'm in the FO3 map?

    submitted by /u/PepperSprayFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Romance

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    I'm extremely confused, I started Fallout 4 a couple of weeks ago so I started watching videos on it. Eventually I found out about the Romance aspect. Google won't give me a straight answer but are there romance scenes in the game? I know there isn't straight up sex scenes but IGN says sex plays a big role in game. And I see videos pop up talking about Romance scenes. My Charisma is maxed out and I romanced a companion. I assume it's just a mod but I can't figure that out for sure.

    submitted by /u/Pengus_Taker
    [link] [comments]

    Let's hope bethesda make a card game on the fallout universe

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    Are most people illiterate?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    I mean, it's an RPG so you're going to do your fair share of reading. But, is the average wastelander able to read?

    submitted by /u/Pasta-hobo
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 question

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Where can I find synth Shaun after I send him to sanctuary hills. I know he can be by the work bench but if he isn't there where could I find him

    submitted by /u/Pengus_Taker
    [link] [comments]

    The world in Fallout 4 seems small

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    I think it's actually not a small world. It only works that way because you can usually follow the quest marker bluntly without encountering large obstacles. The world is very open, there are no big differences in height with their stone walls that you have to overcome like in Skyrim or smaller mountains that limit you like in NV. You can almost always just walk straight ahead and then run from one end to the other in 10 or 15 minutes. I think that's a shame. The preoccupation with the environment becomes less important and the quest marker continues to reprimand.

    submitted by /u/Ok_Interaction_1418
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment