• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 24, 2021

    Fallout 3 | The song we all know and love.

    Fallout 3 | The song we all know and love.


    The song we all know and love.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    Has anyone tried living somewhere other than Ten Penny Tower or Megaton?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    I'm having trouble describing this idea so please bear with me. Has anyone ever lived in a non intended house, Pretty much instead of living in either tenpenny tower or megaton. Whether that is a abandoned shack in the middle of the waste land or a utility closet in the DC Metro. This idea has been floating around in my head for a while and I'm wondering if anyone has done this?

    submitted by /u/bob-nipples
    [link] [comments]

    The enemy of my enemy...

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Anyone know of a working link to the discord server.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    This is my favorite GOAT, and I'd love to be in a space full of people who agree with that.

    submitted by /u/Broad-Piglet-5721
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    I was trying to display my character in his best gear, but when I get the winterized armor from my house it completes you gotta shoot em in the head before I do any parts of it. I reloaded and it didn't work. I don't want to restart the game this close to lvl 50 so I kinda need some tips here. Got any?

    submitted by /u/Hero0fKvatch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment