• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | the NCR needing troops decided to resurrect the dead at Forlorn

    Fallout: New Vegas | the NCR needing troops decided to resurrect the dead at Forlorn


    the NCR needing troops decided to resurrect the dead at Forlorn

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:22 AM PST

    The most underrated song from New Vegas imo

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:58 AM PST

    Spore Plant finna make me act up ��

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Here's My Cardboard PIP-Boy 3000 WIP

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:59 AM PST

    I like it there's an in-game explanation of why you can use bottlecaps in Lonesome Road, nice detail

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:56 PM PST

    Cut Locations and Map Changes

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:16 AM PST

    Texas Red ready to take on Hoover Dam

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:44 AM PST

    I completed the quest Beyond the Beef, what now?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:32 AM PST

    I'm doing Caesar's quest, i framed Heck Gunderson and he was shot by a Securitron, when i talk to Mortimer, he talks about a banquet at 7 o'clock. Do i need to wait for something? I tried to use the movetoqt console command but nothing happened.

    submitted by /u/TotallyNormalCarrot
    [link] [comments]

    So I just beat fnv for the first time and these are my thoughts.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:29 AM PST

    I gotta say my expectations were more than met. I fell in love with the atmosphere immediately (largely due to the music), and was amazed by the freedom the player had. This was my first fallout game I ever played so I don't know what was new and what wasn't but the fact that any npc was either my friend or fresh meat, and that who fell into those roles was my choice, was incredible. All of the weapons felt great, personalizing my stats never felt so in depth, and almost every quest gave me options on how to go through it. In other words, the lack of rules made the game so much better. Don't even get me started on the story. I ended up working with the Ncr because "miltawy mean guud guy", and while I stuck with it, the game does a great job of making you question your choice of faction no matter who you side with. So much so I almost switched to mr house/yes man. Never considered legion because well, slavery, but I digress. The world was so in depth, so many tribes and towns with their own characters and quest lines, people to befriend or destroy, or maybe both ;). In any case, it's been a while since it took. Me forty hours to beat a game because I was having so much fun. Biggest sin of this game is the fact that the only song people remember is big iron when they're all fantastic.

    submitted by /u/GraysonVader
    [link] [comments]

    In what order should I play New Vegas' DLC's?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:36 AM PST

    Should I go based on release date (DM, HH, OWB, LR) or by the recommended level (HH, OWB, DM, LR)?

    submitted by /u/FireCerberus5
    [link] [comments]

    [Scenario] You have the power to add ONE cut/unfinished quest and replace a CURRENT IN-GAME QUEST with it whole-cloth. Which do you choose and why? (main quests not excluded)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:01 AM PST

    I wish the pre-destruction Nipton quest was back in and I'd take out Crazy Crazy Crazy because it's broken and unfinished

    submitted by /u/tucchurchnj
    [link] [comments]

    How are you supposed to sneak around in Dead Money when your followers just charge head-first into everything?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:56 AM PST

    Loads of people recommend that you should level up your sneak skill before starting dead money as it's pretty useful. And it has been useful, when I've been allowed to travel alone. Whenever I go anywhere with the companions they get spotted like straight away and it's starting to get on my nerves now. There's points where I could have easily gotten around some ghosts but they just barge through shit. I've got to take God to the Switching Substation but he's been a nightmare. That and I cant even heal him properly because stimpaks hardly work on him.

    submitted by /u/boldnbrashsquid
    [link] [comments]

    Your average "my game is crashing" post. Please help :o

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:37 AM PST

    My game is usually crashing when exiting a building or fast travelling. I tried googling how to find a crash report so that way i could fix this issue however is was unable to find a way to do that.

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    # Automatically generated by Vortex

    FalloutNV.esm

    DeadMoney.esm

    HonestHearts.esm

    OldWorldBlues.esm

    LonesomeRoad.esm

    GunRunnersArsenal.esm

    ClassicPack.esm

    MercenaryPack.esm

    TribalPack.esm

    CaravanPack.esm

    YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm

    Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm

    FCOMaster.esm

    AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm

    Project Nevada - Core.esm

    More Perks.esm

    Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm

    Momod.esm

    Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

    Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm

    Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

    Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

    YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp

    Improved Sound FX - DM.esp

    Improved Sound FX - HH.esp

    Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp

    Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp

    More Perks Update.esp

    Vurt's WFO.esp

    Improved Sound FX.esp

    dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp

    FCO - NPC Changes.esp

    Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp

    Improved Sound FX - HH Sharing Fix.esp

    Improved Sound FX - LR Sharing Fix.esp

    Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp

    EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp

    MMUE-CP-EVE.esp

    WeaponModsExpanded.esp

    Weapon Retexture Project.esp

    Improved Sound FX - Weapon Sharing Fix.esp

    Improved Sound FX - GRA.esp

    Improved Sound FX - OWB Sharing Fix.esp

    Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp

    Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp

    FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting - All DLC.esp

    ILO - YUP Patch.esp

    hunter.esp

    Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.LITE.esp

    Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Cheat.Cabinet.esp

    FCO - GlowingOne.esp

    FCO - OHSB NPC Edits.esp

    FCO - Russell.esp

    AWOP-MoMod.esp

    Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp

    ILO - PipBoy Light.esp

    Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp

    Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp

    Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp

    FalloutNV_lang.esp

    WEATHER RUDY ENB.esp

    Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp

    ILO - GS Shack.esp

    submitted by /u/StayPositive01
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding NCR Veteran Ranger Helmet

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:38 PM PST

    So i know that the armor is based off of LAPD riot gear and the trenchcoat is just that, but their helmets, gas mask and gadgets aside, what type of helmet exactly is it based off of irl?

    submitted by /u/awildSahp
    [link] [comments]

    Console commands for “I Forgot to Remember to Forget”?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:16 AM PST

    I've already completed "In My Own Back Yard", "Eye For an Eye", "Booted", "I Put a Spell on You", and "Silus Treatment". All without Boone.

    Now, since I want to do his companion quest, I'm asking how can I set a console command that initiates the dialogue that starts the quest? My only other option seems to be killing Caesar with him but that doesn't seem like it'll give enough "history points" to reach the required 5.

    submitted by /u/WorldLieut8
    [link] [comments]

    Legion and the brotherhood

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:46 AM PST

    I just saw some YouTube video where this guy allows the legion and brotherhood to work together, I'm almost certain this was some pc mod because as far as I am aware you have to remove the brotherhood for Caesar. Just wanna be sure tho before I go blow them up again

    submitted by /u/IguanaDestroyer
    [link] [comments]

    Howdy, I spent a couple of hours learning how to make skins for American Truck Simulator so that I could make this. Hope you guys like it, let me know what you think!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:44 PM PST

    Gloria is ascending

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:01 AM PST

    Always wondered who that soothing voice belong to

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:53 PM PST

    Darkness will Arise, Darkness will Conquer all...

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:05 PM PST

    I installed enhanced shader enb and now my sky is black night looks normal it’s just day time that’s bugged anyone know a fix? I’ve tried uninstalling my previous weathermods and that didn’t fix it

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment