• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Keeping the entire Lyon's Pride alive during Take it Back is just as hard as keeping Baurus and Jauffre alive during the Battle of Bruma lol

    Fallout 3 | Keeping the entire Lyon's Pride alive during Take it Back is just as hard as keeping Baurus and Jauffre alive during the Battle of Bruma lol


    Keeping the entire Lyon's Pride alive during Take it Back is just as hard as keeping Baurus and Jauffre alive during the Battle of Bruma lol

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    Seriously, Paladin Vargas is on straight YOLO mode I have to repeatedly talk to him mid-fight just to stop him from running ahead of everyone and reverse-pickpocket stimpacks onto each member of the Lyon's Pride

    At least in Oblivion I could use AOE Healing spells on Baurus, Jauffre, and the other 10 city guards you can recruit but in FO3 your Lyon's Pride buddies are one artillery shelling or exploding car away from instant death without some serious intervention on the player's part lol

    submitted by /u/Auovix
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing/Freezing problem

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    I play Fallout 3 on PC with a variety of different mods. I keep getting a specific game crash every twenty minutes or so whenever I enter a loading screen door. The music will keep playing but the screen will freeze on the door and I am left with no choice but to exit the game and restart it.

    As a result of this, I have learned to make a hard save before I enter any loading screens, which has saved me a lot of grief. But still, having to restart the game every twenty minutes is a little annoying.

    Anyways, has anyone else here experienced crashes like the ones I described? Can anyone suggest a possible fix to see if I can make the game run better? I remember downloading a really great anti-crash mod for NV, I'm not sure if Fallout 3 has anything like that.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Erectusretractus
    [link] [comments]

    come hangout

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    I cant run Fo3, Need help

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I am trying to run Fo3 and I have looked at youtube videos like, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTT9bkZytzI&t=316s but I cant launch it in the very first step after the xlive.dll, Can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/dbarba216
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment