• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Wow! First time playing on a decent PC. Everything cranked to max. 60fps and beautiful!

    Fallout 3 | Wow! First time playing on a decent PC. Everything cranked to max. 60fps and beautiful!


    Wow! First time playing on a decent PC. Everything cranked to max. 60fps and beautiful!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:23 AM PST

    Welcome To Washington, Dweller.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:11 PM PST

    First playtrough ever

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:15 AM PST

    Hey, so yesterday, my copy of FO3 finally came. I am the biggest FNV fan ever, played about 450 hours in it. But I have never played Fallout 3.

    Starting brand new playthrough in a minute. Tips and tricks? What to avoid? Thanks guys.

    (oh and if you fool me like y'all fooling people to go quarry junction in FNV we gonna have a discussion)

    submitted by /u/TomPetri19
    [link] [comments]

    I get chills everytime

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:20 AM PST

    Mods that add better gun sounds without making my ears bleed?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:57 PM PST

    Pretty much just the title; I was looking at Realistic Gunshot Sounds on Nexus and the consensus seems to be that the sounds are good but earsplitting. Any other mod suggestions that improve gun sounds without doing that?

    submitted by /u/Ramen_Hair
    [link] [comments]

    New to modding need help ?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:39 PM PST

    I want to download the pink power armor mod off nexus mods and it says to place the pinkpowerarmor.esp into your fallout 3/Data How do you do this ?tia

    submitted by /u/anothercoffee95
    [link] [comments]

    German language option isn't working properly?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:29 AM PST

    Has anyone else had this problem?

    I changed my language settings and started a new game as I haven't played fo3 on pc yet. Everything went great untill the birthday party, then the audio was a mix of German and English. Background noises were german but answers to dialogue were sometimes well whatever.

    Is there a way to fix this? I have the same problem with skyrim but I'm thinking it has something to do with me having previous saves in it?

    And no, I'm not using any mods right now.

    submitted by /u/Lautasia
    [link] [comments]

    I tried making a video covering the different aspects of horror in FO3 let me know what you think!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:16 PM PST

    What is your favorite BoS expansion?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:25 PM PST

    I need help with understanding the transit line in Fallout 3

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:05 PM PST

    I have a question. I'm currently at the entrance of the Northwest Seneca Station. I'm looking online for maps of the underground transit system but I'm only finding maps of the DC Metro area. I just want a map that has all the tunnels and transit lines across the entire map.

    I could just be stupid and that the Northwest Seneca Station doesn't lead anywhere. I'm just not sure

    Please send help 😂😂

    submitted by /u/Shimmmmidy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment