• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Fallout 3 | my game crash when i fast travel in a certain location

    Fallout 3 | my game crash when i fast travel in a certain location


    my game crash when i fast travel in a certain location

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:32 AM PST

    hey guys i have a little problem whenever i travel at fort bannister my game freeze then crash i tried walking to the place but same whenever im near it crash anything i can do?

    been using this base as a fast acces to a bed since i started the game it has been one of the first base i discovered already covered the aera so its not a problem if i lose acced to it i guess.

    i dont know whay cause this problem the only thing about this place is that ive been stocking a lot of stuff in the boxe near my bed room

    submitted by /u/thepussyd3stroyer
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there no mods for fo3 on console?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment