• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | Live and let live

    Fallout: New Vegas | Live and let live


    Live and let live

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:51 AM PST

    Game was rigged... *p-tang*

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:33 AM PST

    Randomized playthrough is going well

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:08 PM PST

    When you use a randomizer

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:14 AM PST

    The Frontier: One of many Easter eggs

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:58 AM PST

    The frontier is downloadable again from nexus (not yet on steam)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:34 AM PST

    https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/68009

    Some info, check nexus for more:

    "We have removed ZuTheSkunks content from the mod, namely icons and self inserts. We'd like to re-iterate that his behavior is abhorrent and we have distanced ourselves from him as soon as we were informed of the situation

    - We have made changes to America and Mae's content. We have removed the Slavery lines, and the lines from Mae that were inappropriate. We recognize that these topics were not handled tactfully, however, there was never any malicious intent behind the writing of the lines.

    - We have locked the Trochili. Temporarily they are inaccessible but they will be re-added in an esp that will be provided optionally later.

    - We have unfortunately had to remove multiple characters worth of voice acting as people have requested that they not be associated with the project going forward. We will be revoicing these characters in the future

    - We have removed content that has been asked to be removed by artists.

    - We have had to remove the music for the breach outreach as the artist has requested his content to be removed

    - We have modified and removed a few pieces of questionable content mod wide."

    ~Tgspy, Project Lead (huh didnt he quit?)

    submitted by /u/Unknown-Raver
    [link] [comments]

    This dialogue in The Frontier is just too perfect after all the controversy

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:28 AM PST

    r/FavoriteCharacter is doing a Fallout Bracket!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:44 AM PST

    Keep your Eyes on the Prize. Digital art by me.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:26 PM PST

    New Vegas has been a great game to play during quarantine

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:28 AM PST

    In 7 days I've put like 38 hours in, the game is addicting lol (This is my first ever play through of fnv)

    submitted by /u/Canner2477
    [link] [comments]

    In this video I investigate why Fallout: The Frontier was cancelled and not other New Vegas mods: with interviews from the hoi4 Old World Blues dev team

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:57 AM PST

    The Burned Man by way of Heroforge

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:52 AM PST

    A weather courier watches and protects the only home he knows

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:20 PM PST

    Arcade Gannon no longer a companion?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:43 AM PST

    Gonna try keep this with no spoilers, finished his quest and told him to go back the the followers and carry on his research, he instead went back to the lucky 38 and just hangs out around there with no way to get him to become my companion.

    submitted by /u/Hamez658
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite HUD and UI color?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:41 AM PST

    The Frontier: Is it Worth Playing?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:56 AM PST

    Now that The Frontier is back on the Nexus with all of the weird shit and stuff made by that pedo guy removed, I want to know, does r/fnv think The Frontier is worth playing in it's current state?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DrContinue
    [link] [comments]

    The worst possible sin

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:06 PM PST

    Meeting Mother Pearl for the first time, thanks for the view Veronica

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:50 PM PST

    excuse me but what did you say

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:29 AM PST

    I made an oops and now I'm effed. Help.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:47 AM PST

    So, I have a USB extension with switches for each port, my controller and mouse are plugged into it. I never use controller for fallout. But I left it on while playing fnv, and in the middle of playing decided to turn it off... The game got angry at me and now I can't click on anything with the mouse. I can fire and aim guns and stuff, but all menu options, pipboy stuff, everything else has to be done with the ARROW KEYS which means I have to constantly take my hand off the mouse whenever I want to do anything other than run and shoot. Help.

    submitted by /u/haizhaka
    [link] [comments]

    Th3Overseer as good as Someguy2000

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:02 AM PST

    I adore Someguy's mods and I've just stumbled onto The Overseer and there are some similarities I'm noticing so I want to know if I should give Mr Overseer's mods a bit of a gander.

    submitted by /u/Maccamoo03
    [link] [comments]

    Lonesome cowboy, lonesome cowboy, you're a long long way from home

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Eureka! Quest Bug (Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Bug)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Hello fellow Couriers,

    I'm running into a bug on New Vegas (360 version through the BWC system on Xbox One) on the quest line Eureka! When I go to leave the power plant and enter the Visitors Center, it will bring me to the loading screen, as normal, then it will crash before it will even load the area. Leaving me stuck in the power plant. Is there a work around to this? Any way of bypassing this so I can continue playing the quest?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/NegativeDesign
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment