• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Any mods that make combat better without adding assets and without script extender?

    Fallout 3 | Any mods that make combat better without adding assets and without script extender?


    Any mods that make combat better without adding assets and without script extender?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:51 AM PST

    Title. I want to try and add mods to fo3 on ps3

    submitted by /u/Pickinanameainteasy
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal to be one-shotting Raiders with the Dart Gun?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:28 PM PST

    I wanted to slow Raiders down so Fawkes can get in some target practice. But the Raiders kept up and dying every time I nail them in the chest. What am I missing here?

    submitted by /u/Lots42
    [link] [comments]

    The 'danger' of Fawkes

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:38 AM PST

    Sometimes Fawkes would get distracted, run off and murder a Super Mutant or two and when I find the corpse for the briefest of moments I think Fawkes got slaughtered.

    submitted by /u/Lots42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment