• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Fallout: New Vegas | He said it! He said the thing while it's happening!

    Fallout: New Vegas | He said it! He said the thing while it's happening!


    He said it! He said the thing while it's happening!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:09 AM PST

    Lowest quality shitpost I made in a solid 5 minutes

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:22 AM PST

    Let's go again boys. One last time....maybe

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Why is Ulysses talking to me about backing house as if I didn't turn him into a vegetable?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:17 AM PST

    This recruit has some balls napping in a ncr ranger station.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    I wish people commented more on your choice of armor. Chomps should be running for his life right now.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:49 AM PST

    nothing could ever top this game's dialogue (old world blues, tagged spoiler just in case)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    Did you see that? That crazy bitch attacked me out of nowhere.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:52 AM PST

    No.

    No, Tomas. I didn't see that. Across the past five hundred playthroughs, I have never actually seen that. Right after I get nailed by the motherfucking lottery guy, you roll up every time. And every time, I haven't seen what you implied I have. Who is that crazy bitch? I don't know.

    And maybe I never will.

    submitted by /u/F13menace
    [link] [comments]

    The harrowing predicament of Deputy Beagle

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:07 AM PST

    NCR? no...no No NO

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Jo0ooO0HhNyY gUiTaR!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    Just stumbled onto this - way funnier than I expected, a great way to kick off 2021!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:13 AM PST

    Local bar: wear something with “21” on it to get a discount for New Years. Me, an intellectual:

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Is there mod restoring the cut OWBs ending?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:58 AM PST

    I'm talking about the ending where the legion was brainwashed to think they were romans on the moon and a satellite fell on Jacobstown. Is there a mod that makes it possible to get this ending?

    submitted by /u/Ultra_Balls
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone played FNV on a Surface Go 2? Can it ru. FNV decently?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:44 AM PST

    Intel® Core™ m3-8100Y Processor + MDM9250 8GB ram are the specs

    submitted by /u/i-Subterfuge
    [link] [comments]

    DAY 3: Posting an in game screenshot everyday until Obsidian gives us Fallout News. Photo entitled: “The Sacrifice”

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Happy New Year! I spent New Year's Day beating Old World Blues

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:52 AM PST

    I'm ... in a time zone a bit ahead of a lot of you, so we're nearing the end of the day. Anyway, I wonder what it means, to spend the first day of the year playing a DLC about making sure the stuff from the past doesn't come into the future in infelicitous ways. It was great wandering around the map for the first bit so that I could just fast travel everywhere when I got down to really completing missions.

    Then for some added zest, I went with Boone and ED-E to kill Caesar.

    Happy New Year and may the weapons experiments of yesteryear not plague your year ahead!

    submitted by /u/Classic_Result
    [link] [comments]

    DLC installation for Xbox Series X

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:02 AM PST

    When attempting to install Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition on my Xbox Series X, the main game installs flawlessly, but the DLC do not install no matter what I've been doing. How could I go about installing them?

    submitted by /u/Caged-Viking
    [link] [comments]

    I'm leaving my troubles in the Sierra Madre... but not my gold. ��

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Van graffs and the NCR

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:22 AM PST

    If i have already killed off Simmons and the thugs outside of the store, can the ncr still do there thing with them?

    submitted by /u/TheMightySpudboy
    [link] [comments]

    Happy new year to everyone in this beautiful community.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    This 2020 hasn't been the best of my years, and I think that many share this sentiment. I discovered this sub reddit in the beginnig of the year (This sub is actually the reason I made a reddit account, hence the name) and you guys made me rediscover my love for my favorite childhood game, FNV. Whenever I felt lonely or emotionally in a dark place, I just browsed the subreddit, made a few comments and started up my game. The interactive dialogue, roleplaying, lore and quests where a great way to distract myself from my current problems, and this subreddit's collective love for the game has really made it feel like a family to me. Thanks for everybody in this sub reddit for the love, and happy new year! (Sorry for the poor spelling and grammar, english is not my first language and i'm a bit tipsy)

    submitted by /u/DecanusFellatus
    [link] [comments]

    I am so glad I got back into this game.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 was such a huge let down, I wanted to get my First-person RPG fix in really badly so I came back to this.

    I've installed all of the mods from gopher's series and I am about 10 hours in and loving it. Obsidian does such a good job crafting an immersive world to explore. I beat this game waay back when it came out and never did any of the DLCs or any mods.

    I only wish the game didn't crash so often, as often when I am having fun, I am dreading when the next crash will come.

    I am on an i9, 2070S, SSD, Windows 10, etc. Does anyone know what usually is the source of most crashes? They can happen while walking around, fast traveling, entering a building, or even just loading the game.

    submitted by /u/SorenKgard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment