• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Ncr's secret weapon... THE ASH MAN

    Fallout: New Vegas | Ncr's secret weapon... THE ASH MAN


    Ncr's secret weapon... THE ASH MAN

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:27 AM PST

    MALCOM, KINDA BUSY HERE

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:50 PM PST

    Fallout: The Frontier - Car Teaser and Release Date Reveal!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:40 AM PST

    To be continued...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:50 AM PST

    A Merry Christmas it was

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:01 PM PST

    ?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:49 PM PST

    TIL Ulysses was not a companion in the main game because he had so much dialogue, and it would have not fit on the disk.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:01 PM PST

    Big Iron mysteriously started playing by itself

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:14 AM PST

    I was on Steam downloading an update, when out of nowhere it starts playing and I cannot figure out how or what it's playing from. My PC meme'd me I guess.

    submitted by /u/KRAzy_mayhem09
    [link] [comments]

    Picked this up at my local pawn shop for $90. Merry Christmas to me!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:02 PM PST

    an old screenshot i found from 2016

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:06 AM PST

    I’m like 10 years late but finally playing this game and love it

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:25 PM PST

    I'm clearing out my backlog and had to decide between this bad boy and persona 4. Anyway this game is effing great and that's all I'm saying.

    Merry xmas

    submitted by /u/CzarTyr
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm on my latest playthrough and I head to Zion

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:21 AM PST

    I'm doing an energy weapons playthrough and i'm in full power armor. I speak with Joshua Graham and the dialog choice comes up "Why should I Help you? Whats stopping me from just muscling the map out of Daniel?" And his response is basically: Because I can stop you. So I killed every single native I came acrossed. If one single power armored trooper can wipe an entire tribe out of existence, do they really even matter? Why should I help Joshua Graham play out the exact same scenario that Ceasar did to rise to power when I can just roll over everybody in my path. So thats exactly what I did. I failed every single quest in Zion and just killed everything. No good loot, no good oogabooga story either.

    submitted by /u/tinarea
    [link] [comments]

    What is the Best ending in terms of the future of Vegas and the Mojave? Maybe mankind?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:15 AM PST

    House, NCR, Legion, or Independent Vegas?

    Im really not sure, but I think maybe the Mr. House route with fixing the families and doing the Wildcard side bets quests, convincing the Khans not to support Caesar etc.

    I can never force myself to side with the Legion or NCR tho

    submitted by /u/Captain_Gardar
    [link] [comments]

    Help FNV crashes on launch after installing ENBs

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Help FNV crashes on launch after installing ENBs

    I installed fallout NV on my new computer including NVSE and the mods that i had.

    I can guarantee the game was working perfectly with all mods active.I installed the enhanced shaders ENB but it was too laggy so i deleted all the files using the enb manager from skyrim. I installed Dynamo ENB, but apparently SweetFX had some issues with directX which is known to conflict in windows 10. There was the ":entry point not found for c:\windows\sys32\dx11 sometihng .dll " error dialogue box.

    I have tried renaming dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll but it still had the same errors.

    I proceeded to install directx11, it got rid of this dx11 dll error but then there was a dx10 error. I downloaded the June 2010 dx archive for DX10. Now the error dialogues are gone but the game launches with a black screen and immediately CTD.

    I have tried allowing logging in NVSE config .ini but the _error and _havok logs are empty

    My load order:

    # Automatically generated by Vortex

    FalloutNV.esm

    DeadMoney.esm

    HonestHearts.esm

    OldWorldBlues.esm

    LonesomeRoad.esm

    GunRunnersArsenal.esm

    ClassicPack.esm

    MercenaryPack.esm

    TribalPack.esm

    CaravanPack.esm

    TLD_Travelers.esm

    FCOMaster.esm

    More Perks.esm

    Roberts_NewVegas.esp

    1nivVSLArmors.esp

    1nivPNSLPatch.esp

    The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

    FCO - NPC Changes.esp

    More Perks Update.esp

    Asurah_reanimation.esp

    JIP MiniMap.esp

    FCO - OHSB NPC Edits.esp

    FCO - Roberts Patch.esp

    FCO - Russell.esp

    99% of the time on launch before CTD

    rarely it does this

    submitted by /u/greeleycol
    [link] [comments]

    FNV Dust Tips

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Starting a new play through of Fallout (New Vegas) Dust, does anyone who's played it have any tips or information that I should know?

    submitted by /u/triplenipls
    [link] [comments]

    DMV employees during any minor inconvenience...

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:35 PM PST

    Should i get the Steam version of New Vegas or the GOG version ?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Deep words

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:06 AM PST

    playing Cyberpunk 2077 made me realize that every company that makes RPG games should hire Josh Sawyer

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:53 PM PST

    every RPG, except maybe few gems like kingdom come, feels just weak after playing new vegas. Its just not fun without Sawyer's little balance touches

    submitted by /u/Successful-River2925
    [link] [comments]

    Caravan doesn't work

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:45 AM PST

    So i am playing FNV on the Xbox 360 and I have the caravan starter pack from Ringo in Goodsprings plus a bunch of other cards, but when there is an option to play, it tells me that i don"t have cards to play with, any help?

    submitted by /u/GarfieldConoisseur38
    [link] [comments]

    Satisfying (dang freeside hobos)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:59 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment