• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Just two couriers

    Fallout: New Vegas | Just two couriers


    Just two couriers

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Render unto Caesar experience

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Ulysses be like

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Gather around chirren! I have slides from my adventures in the Mojave Wasteland!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:34 AM PST

    Fly around NV in a vertibird

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:59 PM PST

    I made Mike from Breaking Bad. The character creation is quite limited, so this is the best I could do. Surprisingly fun to roleplay, never before did I actually use the silenced .55, led alone killed 3 people with it in 3 seconds, all without being discovered. He'll be a loyal employee to Mr. House

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:27 PM PST

    'Janitor' run

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Once I got to the Sink in the BMT I started to gather everything that I could to then recycle back at the Sink. I was wondering, is it possible to go from another DLC, say the Long Road, to the BMT without losing any progress? Thinking of trying to get as much resources as I can, well everywhere, to help save on caps and make/repair things myself.

    Already have the Long Haul perk since lvl 12. Which by itself has help so much on this playthrough

    submitted by /u/Goodly88
    [link] [comments]

    My new favourite bug. Cannibal Johnson getting in the way. Has this happened to anyone else?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:48 PM PST

    When Bye Bye Love ends badly

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:46 AM PST

    Anecdote time.

    So I play my game in a way that has events unfold a little differently from how most people do things. I favor Mr. House, which is common enough, but this also means that I make certain the Kings stay on bad terms with the NCR. Mostly because it means they get to live after the Second Battle of Hoover Dam, but also because the NCR are land-grabbing scum and I'm not too fond of that kind of imperialism.

    I also like to do as many quests as possible before hitting a brick wall, so this means I do the NCR quests as well, up to a point. At the end of King's Gambit, the NCR sends a bunch of soldiers to basically force peace with The King. I sabotage this by pickpocketing all of the NCR soldiers until they have nothing to fight with except their fists. They lose the fight, which they definitely aren't supposed to. One of the consequences of this fight is that the NCR and the Kings are now permanent kill-on-sight enemies.

    So. At the end of Bye Bye Love, Joana and her crew start running out of Freeside, now that they've been rescued from Gomorrah. But it turns out that some of the crew are NCR-flagged. And of course they run right by the Kings' HQ. So... it's a bloodbath. The only person left standing is Big Beard, and he eventually gets taken out by other wandering Kings.

    submitted by /u/Fredasa
    [link] [comments]

    just curious but does anyone know what happens if you convince the enclave to support NCR/Legion in the battle for Hoover Dam but support the other in the final battle?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    What quest mods do you personally consider canon?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:14 AM PST

    I personally like to think the Someguy series to be canon, I really enjoy the villain marko. There's something about how his legend strikes fear into the hearts of people. Plus I really enjoyed how professional the mod is, the VA is top notch majority of the time.

    submitted by /u/Chowder1054
    [link] [comments]

    Best gun for using the grunt perk?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:10 AM PST

    I'm currently using a service rifle but want to upgrade to either a Light machinegun or marksman carbine. Though idk enough about the game to know which is worth spending the 6k caps. Thoughts? Suggestions? Pretty new to this kickass game.

    submitted by /u/Arc_Hale
    [link] [comments]

    Bounties I Open Freeside walkaround

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Just leaving my "solution" for getting over Bounties I (the quest with Jasper) without messing up Open Freeside. Hope it helps someone.

    Don't use movetoqt instead spawn Jasper: player.placeatme XX00ca4c

    Then force the quest to the part where you skip Ben's fate: setstage XX000ae1 67

    Then spawn Alex (he's friendly for some reason) player.placeatme XX00ca5f

    Kill Alex, loot, ???, Profit.

    I could just setstage to the next bounty but I figured killing Alex is best for quest progression. Sorry if this post is redundant but I couldn't find anything that helped me.

    Also it's my first playthrough of the mod so idk if any other problems will crop up.

    submitted by /u/sea-owl99
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Fallout New Vegas running at 5ps?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Just for context i am runing no mods or anything, A clean unmodified version of fallout new vegas.

    Its not like i have a bad computer, here are my specs:

    Gpu: Gtx 1060 6gb

    Cpu: Intel I7 7700hq

    Ram: 16GB DDR4 2400MZ

    If Anyone knows a solution to this problem please let me know.

    submitted by /u/BoredTortilla
    [link] [comments]

    Is Dead Money worth playing? At all?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:07 PM PST

    Like, I've heard it's not great, but it is worth playing? And are there any tips I should know if I do it?

    submitted by /u/Bugsy041
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best anti crash mod for FNV?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Pretty straightforward, just need an anti crash mod that doesn't conflict with other mods much. If you could share some of your experiences it would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/w0lfzx
    [link] [comments]

    KiLl hIM WiTh ThE GoLF cLuB! You ask you shall receive. Also does anyone know why this is an achievement.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Big Iron- Marty Robbins

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:38 PM PST

    Do you HAVE to kill Mr House for any ending other than his one?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:07 AM PST

    I decided to side with the NCR and they told me to kill him but I kinda don't want to so can I avoid doing it?

    submitted by /u/Bugsy041
    [link] [comments]

    Pulled my double-sided GameStop window poster out of storage

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Sell Me on the Legion

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Here's a challenge for you guys -

    I've heard plenty of arguments for the NCR or an independent Vegas. Who has a convincing argument for why the Legion is logically the best choice for the Mojave Wasteland? Is there a believable opportunity for the Bull to continue on in the absence of Caesar? I know traders are generally safer in Arizona; can we go a step deeper?

    submitted by /u/CallMeSuave
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else feel like it's far too easy to make loads of caps?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Just finished my second playthrough, and only a few hours into it I felt like I could afford nearly anything I was looking for. I just loot all of the containers I cross and the enemies I kill and money becomes less of a bottleneck really quickly. That's all before considering gambling. It's really nice to get the weapons I'm looking for relatively quickly, but becoming overpowered with gear before reaching a high enough level for enemies to scale gets kind of boring. What do you guys think?

    Is there a mod out there that reduces the amount of caps you can easily get?

    submitted by /u/Spearitz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment