• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I did not expect to find this in this basement, but frankly it speaks to my soul

    Fallout: New Vegas | I did not expect to find this in this basement, but frankly it speaks to my soul


    I did not expect to find this in this basement, but frankly it speaks to my soul

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:53 AM PST

    After ~52 hours of Gameplay, and maxing out my Barter skill, I can finally afford my favorite weapon! Behold! The Legendary Medicine Stick!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Why does Caesar’s Legion Opt for Legate Lanius instead of Vulpes Inculta?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Throughout New Vegas when you talk to many characters they will mention that if Caesar dies so will the legion because they are held together by loyalty to him.

    And the point seems to be emphasized by the fact that the Legate doesn't seem to be a leader, he's a follower is Caesar and an intense warrior but that seems to be about it.

    But the leader of the Frumentari, Vulpes Inculta, has proven his deep understanding of battle tactics and idealogic understanding that makes him seem like a much more capable leader than Legate.

    So why do so many people seem to understand that the Legate is not a sufficient replacement and why doesn't Caesar also; and if he did realize this and makes the changes before succumbing to his death, would that be enough to make the Legion fully competent and able to last after?

    I've only played the Legion play through once so maybe there is something I'm missing

    submitted by /u/Elilacky
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t leave the Sierra Madre vault

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:53 AM PST

    I'm at the part where you have to escape the vault after killing Elijah, but when I leave it says o have to go back in and doesn't finish the quest objective. Just points back inside the vault.

    submitted by /u/crawrinimal
    [link] [comments]

    I am doing a Legion Playthrough and undecided who should I help, Cachino or the Bosses?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Not the best, but not the worst I’ve done.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Should I be the new sheriff of Primm..?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Silence wench

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Boone and me in the.... capital wasteland?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Why does New Vegas have a bunch of modern weapons?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:38 AM PST

    Why does FNV have a bunch of modern weapons for a game thats supposed to be set in some sort of alternate 50s? Me and a friend were talking about how they looked a little out of place in the world of Fallout.

    Good examples being the Assault and Marksman carbine which are clearly some sort of modern AR15 platform and the Anti Material Rifle which looks identical to the PGM Hecate from 1993.

    EDIT: Bruh I know the game isnt set in the 50s lol im referencing the 50s retro-futuristic theme its got.

    submitted by /u/PCPooPooRace_JK
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t leave the BoS bunker during “I Could Make You Care.” It’s okay though, since I’ll just load an earlier save and do the quest later. Also a picture of ED-E with a rather long antenna.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:38 AM PST

    [FNV] Trying to install the 4GB Patcher on a friend's computer but it doesn't work...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:13 AM PST

    So we've been trying for a solid 30 minutes and when she tries to "Run as Administrator" all she gets is a Windows pop-up saying; "This app can't be run on your computer" and "To find a version for your PC. Check with the software publisher.". Any help??

    submitted by /u/KyyKaame
    [link] [comments]

    Dust mod. Down in the sewers.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:56 PM PST

    This place is a damn labyrinth. It's just keep going! I've killed so many people down there and I'm so lucky to have found a ripper to use down there.

    So far the mod is fun, but the constant fighting can be a drag.

    submitted by /u/BigHillsBigLegs
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get medicine stick ammo

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Recently for the first time ever in my multiple years of playing new vegas I finally bought the medicine stick. But um where the fuck do I get ammo for it? I cannot find it anywhere. Help would be appreciated because I just spent 26000+ caps on it

    submitted by /u/pozzasmallpeen
    [link] [comments]

    Save with Dead Money completed

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:42 AM PST

    Does anyone have a save where Dead Money is done and explored quite a bit of things but still a lot of stuff to explore and do? Hoping for quite neutral in the main quest and factions

    submitted by /u/Artsi23
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck with no main quest

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:03 AM PST

    So I just finished You And What Army and... There's nothing left. Just a bugged ED-E quest. I'm not getting any other leads for continuing the main questline and I can't find anything online. Did I mess up somewhere? I've come so far on this save file, I don't want to have to go back 4 hours and restart from there.

    Edit: okay nevermind???? After trying to talk to Yes Man like a dozen times, he finally started spouting shit off and now I've got a main quest again. I swear to god, these problems always resolved themselves like 2 minutes after I make a reddit post about it.

    submitted by /u/hailthesaint
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment