• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Fallout | Free code for a copy of Fallout 3 that I don’t need. Have fun!

    Fallout | Free code for a copy of Fallout 3 that I don’t need. Have fun!


    Free code for a copy of Fallout 3 that I don’t need. Have fun!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:35 PM PST

    6JQ2V-QH34F-P6H29-V4F9X-TW2HZ

    submitted by /u/WalkerPower24
    [link] [comments]

    Protons have mass?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:03 AM PST

    I didn't even know they were Catholic.

    submitted by /u/rationalconsumerr
    [link] [comments]

    Travis is THE WORST Radio host we've had.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:55 AM PST

    His initial personality is just annoying for me, there's nothing endearing about him at all.

    His confident personality is just fake, sounds like a 10 year old boy trying to act cool.

    How did we get this guy after Three Dog and Mr. New Vegas? What a TRAVISty.

    submitted by /u/_-Damballa-_
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: Dust players

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:32 AM PST

    How many times have you raged from being killed by a normally easy enemy? Sometimes I feel like there's some Dark Souls level stuff going on in that mod. I get wrecked by tunnelers constantly

    submitted by /u/_Sephiroth517
    [link] [comments]

    Bar fight for Travis

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:08 PM PST

    So I'm doing the bar fight for Travis, and out of no where he pulls out a gun and starts shooting. I didn't know this could happen. Not gonna like I was going to shoot them to see what happened but this was completely unexpected.

    submitted by /u/dougtech20
    [link] [comments]

    Quest Concept Idea for Fallout New Vegas

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Weeks after the Powder Gangers rolled up in the dusty town of Goodsprings, after the infamous Joe Cobb was shot dead in the streets; a new up and coming Powder Ganger leader strolls into town. He's calling out the courier to a duel.

    As Big Iron plays on the Pip-Boy of our gallant courier the two stare each other down as the sun sets on the horizon. Everybody held their breath. 20 feet between them not a step more.

    BANG

    The Powder Ganger drops dead, the evening sun of the Mojave is hot as hell but not as much as the smoking barrel of our Courier's .357. Did anyone in Goodsprings even see the Courier react, his hands moved in a flash!

    Basically just wish there was some sort of elaborate cowboy duel in New Vegas but a man can dream. In the meantime I will be patrolling the Mojave wishing for a nuclear winter.

    Thanks for reading :)

    submitted by /u/GoldenJalapeno
    [link] [comments]

    My go-to gun in Fallout 4 is the explosive fully modded and suppressed 10mm. It’s fast and there is always plenty of ammo. What’s yours?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Thoughts on a Tale Of Two Wastelands?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:56 PM PST

    I've seen it mentioned a lot and was wandering how good of a mod it was. I'm thinking I'm gonna try it soon because I haven't done a playthrough of 3 in years.

    submitted by /u/chris10islayin
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favourite companion to romance in Fallout 4?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:21 AM PST

    So, my partner tends towards Curie (she is adorable, I will give him that) but in my second play through I've romanced Cait (and got her clean!) In my first game, I went with Piper, because she is the fun and sassy journalist (I became a nurse, but I wanted to be a journalist when I left school, many moons ago!)

    submitted by /u/cait_is_fragile_ok
    [link] [comments]

    Survival mode (Fallout 4)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:39 PM PST

    I'm going to play this mode for the first time, anything I should now about strategies, builds tips Etc?... The mode seems a little daunting...

    submitted by /u/AmaterasuNeko
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea who "the Doctor" is on the NCR radio

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:03 AM PST

    In New Vegas during the battle of Hoover Dam if you went NCR there is a message playing saying that the Doctor is coming. Any ideas which this is? I think it could be an NCR courier because they do eventually rescue the Rangers on the Dam just before the Enclve Vertibird lands.

    submitted by /u/Classic_Imperator
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with project paradise

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:50 PM PST

    I need help with project paradise on fallout 76 my name is xnapshii on ps4

    submitted by /u/Xnappshii
    [link] [comments]

    Ended up beginning the main storyline, so I decided to take a break.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:27 AM PST

    So I was doing the "Wasteland Survival Guide" quest where you helped Moira out with Chapter 3 of her book she was writing. I had to head to Rivet City to learn about the boat-turned-city's history. So after asking Bannon about the town's history, I walked around the City to find out if Bannon's claims are true or not. I entered the Science lab, asked Dr. Zimmer, got the quest to find clues on an android in the process, and then... I met Dr. Madison Li. And I ended up beginning the main story of Fallout 3.

    Yeah, that was pretty wild. I began my game after the Vault 101 prologue by beating the DLC Expansion Packs (at least up to The Pitt, because that was a massive bummer), wandering the Capital Wastelands, picking up additional quests and completing them in a leisurely manner, winning conflicts with my speech capability, helping Moira with her Book, unraveling the dark secret of Andale, and all that good stuff (barring recruiting additional party members and joining the Brotherhood), but I never bothered to follow the main story. That is, until now.

    I think I could handle this. I am Level 15, I am more than prepared for where I'll go in the main plot, and I can continue to do other quests on the side, so I can be even more prepared. However, because Fallout as a series is known for being rather addictive, I decided to take a break from Fallout 3 and begin playing through another beloved Western Role Playing Game: Mass Effect, by BioWare. It's a really great game, it's one of their most accessible titles through its focus on difficult choices affecting the world and real-time combat, and it's a perfect break from Fallout 3. So it's for the best if I do so.

    submitted by /u/BennytehBeaver
    [link] [comments]

    [Fallout 4] If you could get all the perks of just one of the SPECIAL categories at their max level, which one would make you the most powerful IRL.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:20 PM PST

    For example, choosing Endurance would coat your skeleton with the strongest metal on earth, give you greatly increased regeneration in radiation and sunlight, be immune to drugs, breathe underwater... etc. Also apologies if this hypothetical breaks one of the rules, first time posting in this sub. If more clarification is needed, let me know and I'll edit the post.

    submitted by /u/The_Elbow_Lord
    [link] [comments]

    Do damage types stack?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:52 PM PST

    For example, the plasma sniper rifle does 32 ballistic damage and 31 energy damage. I assume those stack to be 63 total damage (assuming the enemy doesn't have resistances to either type). Correct?

    submitted by /u/WasabiPirates
    [link] [comments]

    Is FOnline still active

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Liked the idea tho I don't think people still play it, do any of u know

    submitted by /u/Ambitious-Rooster733
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 Oasis Canverns freeze after interaction with heart

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:46 PM PST

    I left my companions in the canvern and anytime I go in there after interacting with the heart it freezes on xbox 360

    submitted by /u/a-coca-cola-bottle
    [link] [comments]

    Modded weapon packs? You would suggest for someone who likes variety

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:53 PM PST

    I love the fallout games, I just would like to find more weapon types and variety, Would love if it had many weapons a single mod so I don't have to merge as much. Any suggestions are very appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lolawolf1102
    [link] [comments]

    We all love the fallout games (duh) but lemme ask you, what’s something you DON’T miss about the old games?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:03 AM PST

    In other words, what do you definitely not want to see included in future fallout titles?

    submitted by /u/Probablynotamantee
    [link] [comments]

    Just For Fun, I Would Like To Point Out That Nova's Expression Visibly Changes When You Have Over 120 Caps.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Difficulties With Fallout 4 Mod: Militarized Minutemen

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:46 PM PST

    To anyone familiar with the mod "Militarized Minutemen," is it possible to install a leveled-list version on Xbox? I can only find the versions that imply manually placing the outfits on the Minutemen (which is monotonous); I remember having a leveled-list version a long time ago, but have had no luck in searching for it since then.

    submitted by /u/Jcloud304
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at 99 happiness for a settlement. How do I get to 100?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:39 PM PST

    My Sanctuary Hills settlement is stuck on 99 and I can't seem to get it to 100. Here's my stats:

    People: 28 Food: 36 Water: 72 Power: 47 Defense: 233 Beds: 32

    Everyone has jobs and anyone who isn't a farmer is assigned to a level 3 store; most of them being clinics. My charisma is level 10. Seems like whenever the number gets to 99 the arrow points downward as if I'm losing happiness. What could I be missing?

    submitted by /u/BoofPackAB
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment