• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Fallout | What do you guys think about a fallout game set in Texas?

    Fallout | What do you guys think about a fallout game set in Texas?


    What do you guys think about a fallout game set in Texas?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Since I live in TX, I might be a bit biased but I think a fallout game set in San Antonio or Austin would be really cool

    submitted by /u/idbinex
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about a Fallout game that took place in [insert hometown here]??

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:53 PM PST

    I find that I wear "Fallout glasses" everywhere I go. On the way a new job I saw a power transfer station next to the railroad tracks, with the perfect two story signal tower inside, all surrounded my chain link fence. Oh the settlement I could build there. ��

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Building Automatron Robobrains based off characters from past games.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:59 PM PST

    Does anyone else do this and kind of make their own lore? For example I named my robobrain Tenpenny considering Tenpenny was old and likely deceased by the time of the events of Fallout 4. However considering he had resources, I could definitely see him pulling a Mr. House like move and using his resources to keep him alive with technology like the robobrains.

    submitted by /u/East_Day
    [link] [comments]

    What are the funniest moments you guys had during fallout games?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:07 AM PST

    To me it had to be in fallout new vegas, during the quest called "how little we know". When you talk to cachino the first time he treats you like a total douche, he calls you a "dickweed" in a very angry tone and even death threathens you. As soon as you get his journal and show it to him, he immediately becomes a cool guy and starts telling you his plans. Of course I wouldn't accept his offensive behaviour against me, and asked him if the family would like to see the journal... he knew his death was inevitable.

    Showing his journal to the boss and getting his sorry ass in a sling has to be one of the funniest moments in the game. And oh yeah when you meet him the boss's room... seeing that baldie desperately beg for his life before being blasted by one of the guards made me wake up the whole neighborhood because I cound't stop laughing. This may have sounded kinda sick but I can't feel any remorse for that guy.

    Another cool moment, if you fight alongisde the NCR in hoover dam, and have completed the quest "that lucky old sun" you will end up meeting Fantastic in one of the main rooms where you fight the legion. He is quite possibly the biggest douche in game. As soon as I finished dialogue with him, a pack of legionaries entered the room and a centurion hit him with a super sledge, poor lil guy hit the ground instantly. Not sure if it was a bug or if the legion really targets him.

    submitted by /u/Autistic_Jackfruit
    [link] [comments]

    Who thinks a very winter based fallout survival title would be cool?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:22 PM PST

    I live in Canada and I know the games are just the USA but I think even in a snowy part of the USA would work.

    Harsh weather, deep snow and cold. There are endless opportunities for this.

    It's been hundreds of years after the war, there should be normal weather so you can't say "it was bombed and changed the climate".

    Do you agree? What do you think the game would be like? What would you want in it?

    submitted by /u/Orion_The_Original
    [link] [comments]

    Constant 1FPS since update 1.10.162 (Fallout 4)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:34 AM PST

    So, I downloaded Fallout 4 about 18 months ago and it run smoothly at 1080P, had a constant 25-35 FPS (don't hate, it's playable in my opinion). I used ~150 mods and everything worked fine. I decided to uninstall it and get a new version. NMM though that I still have my mods and didn't do anything, so I reinstalled NMM and started installing back all my mods, except some I don't need (weapon buffs, etc., nothing game breaking if missing). I started fallout 4, my FPS was constantly 1 (6 on loading screens and my laptop shut down after 50 seconds of gameplay. I'm running 1.10.162. I deleted all game files before the update except my saves.

    My system:

    • Core I7-5500 @3.80GHz
    • GeForce GTX 950M v2 4GB @1360MHz core, 1600MHz memory
    • 16GB DDR3 @2026MHz
    • Windows 8.1 Pro Build 9600 (no, I won't get Windows 10)

    -> Fallout is installed on the same drive as NMM (SSD D:)

    Any help would be appreciated!

    Edit:

    Overheating: don't think about, my under-load temps never go over 85°c (100°c is max safe for laptops)

    submitted by /u/VaultBoy636
    [link] [comments]

    Real Talk: with the reputation system and classic dialogue with checks and multiple options returning, will you be trying 76 when Wastelanders launches?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:58 PM PST

    I myself still play fairly regularly even though I've been here since the Beta, but I'm looking forward to a return to form after Fallout 4's failed experiments with dialogue and the voiced protag. Stuff like this has me fairly confident it ain't gonna be just a reskin of the 4 option system.

    Looks to be a good year for Fallout regardless of whether or not you'll pick up 76, since we're also dropping the Frontier this year which I can safely confirm is an excellent new Fallout experience. But, I'd like to see how many people will be out and about in Appalachia as well.

    submitted by /u/Phobos95
    [link] [comments]

    Does the tunnel snakes cc break the game

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Best weapons mods for PS4?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:09 AM PST

    Yeah so sony sucks. I want something that packs a punch, but isn't too op. .44 guns suck. Slow reload and there's just so much recoil. Preferably something that's cheap to upgrade and light to carry (survival mode)

    submitted by /u/DerpTheHalls
    [link] [comments]

    How to survival mode 101

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:09 AM PST

    Yep so the day has come where I try out survival mode. 4th playthrough, siding with railraod (bunch of idiots). Have a bunch of ideas in mind for this thing, but I need to actually confirm that these are the right things to do:

    1. I'm probably avoiding concord (preston frickin' garvey)
    2. Straight to dc
    3. Setting up shop in Oberland station (sanctuary seems far)
    4. Build a bunch of purifiers
    5. Less weapons (ahh goodbye my precious)
    6. Sleep a bunch
    7. No Radaway
    8. Bring some kind of companion

    What tips do you have? Any good mods for survival?

    submitted by /u/DerpTheHalls
    [link] [comments]

    There should be a fallout game based in Atlanta

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:33 PM PST

    I think Atlanta would be really cool settings for a fallout universe such as a weird nuclear aquarium, the Atlanta airport, and the CDC! Another nukacola world thing? Twisted roads and many cars jam packed on I75. Not to mention there could be a new type of raider introduced in the expansion pack Racist rock! Full of the mutated creeps called ghosts! Plus they would have to name it hotlanta to the outer suburb settlers and raiders. but the inner city never call it that.

    submitted by /u/bobphinley
    [link] [comments]

    Clarification on how S.P.E.C.I.A.L. checks manifest in Fallout 3 and New Vegas?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:20 PM PST

    I'm wondering how special checks (not skill checks) appear in these two games. I know in Fallout 3, skill checks were a percent chance and in New Vegas, they were [*skill* x/y] pass or fail. But with S.P.EC.I.A.L. checks, my memory is eluding me and I can't find verification online.

    I know they would tell you which special the check was for, but can't recall if they noted how high your special needed to be in order to pass. And if your special wasn't high enough, would the special check even pop up? Maybe then with an indicator of how high it needed to be?

    submitted by /u/X_Kalomn
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] Any mods that add fallout 76 C.A.M.P items to fallout 4?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:26 AM PST

    I really like the atomic shop items but I don't want to grind for free atoms

    submitted by /u/potatowarriorFo76
    [link] [comments]

    Reactions when you learnt of Fallout 3?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:06 AM PST

    This is an open question to anyone who is old enough to both played and be a fan of the original games.
    What were your thoughts and reactions when you learnt of and watched the trailers for Fallout 3, a 3D Fallout game?
    Were you happy/upset, etc?

    submitted by /u/KhevaKins
    [link] [comments]

    What about Texas? Let's blow that up with a nuclear warhead!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:44 AM PST

    This is what we need. Another fallout in texas. I'll forgive 76 and Fallout First, and the utter lack of polish on Bethesda open worlds. Texas. Think about it. Theres a lot of stuff in Texas we haven't seen before in Fallout or in any video game ever. Number one- mexicans. There are mexicans in texas. Number two- the sun. It's very hot. Number three- sand. I love eating sand. It's got lots of potassium is what my friend said but he died. Fallout reminds me of my dead friend, so I taped one of his fingers onto my keyboard so he can play Fallout. 4- medieval weaponry. It is legal to carry big swords around to slay people with. That would be cool. 5- I want to see my lifeless corpse turned into a ghoul when a nuclear blast kills everyone in Texas. 6- if we kill Texas, Biden does worse in the polls overall. I hope the nuclear blast kills him too

    submitted by /u/tuptastic
    [link] [comments]

    Did Sony remove the ps4 Skillzerk Weapons mod?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:12 PM PST

    I haven't played in a week, and now I'm unable to use the mod and it's not in the mod store anymore or on Bethesda's mod portion of the website (still on for windows and xb1 however).

    I would understand if they did because of the suicide note that he put in it, just wondering if any of you noticed the removal also.

    submitted by /u/dr_funkenberry
    [link] [comments]

    best way to mod fallout 4 for a s.t.a.l.k.e.r-esque experience?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:23 AM PST

    so i absolutely adored every single stalker game (yes, clear sky as well) along with its mods like call of chernobyl, and now i'm starving for some more stalker material but sadly there's nothing quite like it.

    the closest we can get is fallout but it really just doesn't capture that feeling well at all in my opinion, and the game looks really bland to be frank. i want something that gives fallout 4 that unique stalker atmosphere and difficulty, along with that scary factor. (coming across a bloodsucker for the first time was a fucking terrifying experience)

    also, i really dislike clunky animations that don't feel "real" and fluid, so weapon mods along with custom animations are a MUST.

    submitted by /u/elivius
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Vault Suits different in different states?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:00 PM PST

    In Fallout 3 and NV, we see a saggy, fabric type jumpsuit, but in fallout 4 and 76, we see a skintight leather suit, is this just graphics from Bethesda or do they differ?

    submitted by /u/n8yboii
    [link] [comments]

    I really want a game set in Los Angeles.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:23 PM PST

    So I just looked at some concept art for how Los Angeles or The Boneyard would look in a 3d area. And I must say a game or mod centered around Los Angeles or with it as a surrounding area would be absolutely amazing. Especially with a tornado element. Although the engine may have its limits being exceeded with how much it would be rendering at once in Los Angeles with how dense it is. And the tornado might make the game have a stroke. And with Bethesda milking both Fallout 76 and ESO I highly doubt we will get anything official for quite a few years.

    submitted by /u/Unkillable_Russian
    [link] [comments]

    Fav weapon? How many weapons do you carry?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:09 AM PST

    So I'm a bit crazy with my weapons. I like melee in the game, and I don't use any mods to enhance my weapons. Eh, do you feel like melee is worthless? I get that a lot. "Just shoot him" say all my friends. To heck with that. I feel like I have to lighten my load though. I'm going to try survival mode next playthrough and I need to figure out which things to leave behind, plus my current character has too much crap on him.

    1. Disciple's blade is fast and does 113+ damage (used to use dc gauntlet but this blade does way more damage)
    2. Rocket bat. Slow, 200+ damage
    3. Wazer wifle to use fusion cells (Righteous authority isn't worth it at this point)
    4. Alien blaster, why not (Probably could get rid of this. Thoughts?)
    5. Gauss rifle for kicks
    6. Plasma rifle, until I run out of cartidges
    7. Deliverer for humans
    8. Quad missile launcher for behemoths and deathclaws
    9. The Problem Solver is good for everything (Probably my fav gun)
    10. Nuka-Nuke launcher for big boys

    Yeah and I recently dropped off Kellog's pistol because .44s are trash. What weapons are essential in your playthroughs, and what do you think are unecessary/ just for fun weapons?

    submitted by /u/DerpTheHalls
    [link] [comments]

    Good mods for PS4?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:09 AM PST

    Sony is the worst. Literally no quest mods, and crashes all the damn time. Anyways, any good mods to suggest? Creation club is fine too, but it's not loading on my laptop for some reason. Is Cannibal in Concord any good?

    submitted by /u/DerpTheHalls
    [link] [comments]

    Best settlement mods?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:09 AM PST

    Yeah so I'm trying to get back into settlement building and I need some mods help to kickstart everything. You know any good settlement mods (pre-built or settlement objects) that look good and work well? So far, I've used sanctuary estates (on ps4) and the old houses keep clipping to the buildings. Simplegreen (even though it's not a settlement mod) makes everything look nice, but I'm getting layers of grass indoors. I'm also using DC overhaul and nukaworld overhaul mods. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/DerpTheHalls
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment