• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    Fallout 3 | Patrolling the capital wasteland

    Fallout 3 | Patrolling the capital wasteland


    Patrolling the capital wasteland

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    Almost makes you wish for a warmer color texture.

    submitted by /u/FlavouredGlue
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite DLC?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    I was wondering about the other poll I made about Megaton and Rivet City and you all had some great opinions, so I want to know, which is your favorite DLC in Fallout 3?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Berkabitz
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with a perfect melee build

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Hey fellas I'm having some trouble deciding perks for a perfect melee build right now I have 7 str 6 per 7 end 1 chr 10 int 6 agl and 6 luck with the ant might, lucky 8 ball and int bobblehead.

    Im lvl 26 right now and I can't decide what perks to take other than almost perfect and maybe light step? I can't take nerves of steel cuz I only have 6 agl plus its pretty useless with Grim reapers sprint.

    I can't take chr perks either cuz of the 1 in chr so what perks do you think I should take?

    (My weapon of choice is the shishkebab and I never use explosives)

    I'll post a comment with all the perks I've taken.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/the_starpuppet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment