• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Today I learned Ulysses follows you through lonesome road.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Today I learned Ulysses follows you through lonesome road.


    Today I learned Ulysses follows you through lonesome road.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:23 PM PST

    The Courier going to Hoover Dam with Lily

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Patrolling the nuclear winter almost make you wish for a Mojave.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:49 AM PST

    The Fiends outside Vault 3 were adamant about staying in one spot, many bullets later...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:57 AM PST

    Was told my FNV inspired art would be appreciated here :))

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Found this at my grandmas house. Didnt know the new California republic made paper

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Only reason i bought a new gpu.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:12 AM PST

    (AUDIO) new audio ad on Cram

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:53 AM PST

    What is the moment that made you fall in love with New Vegas?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Dlc included. For me, it was when I played Lonesome Road at level 15 on my first play-through

    submitted by /u/SPACEOCTOPODES
    [link] [comments]

    The Canyons of the Divide

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:11 PM PST

    About to obtain my favourite weapon

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Big Iron in 8-bit

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Fallout New Vegas continues to run in Radeon Software after closing

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Free mod idea (for someone with A LOT of time on their hands)/something to dream about

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:26 AM PST

    Wouldn't it be neat to play as the survivalist? Ya know really get to experience what is probably my favourite stories in the franchise. Gameplay would maybe focus on scavenging/survival and base fortification/trap-building. Idk i was just daydreaming at work and wanted to hear other people's ideas.

    I don't know anything about making mods but i can imagine making this a reality would be lots of work time and talent but ya never know who's gonna read these things

    submitted by /u/Puddle_of_fuzz
    [link] [comments]

    hey Malcolm, jackals live matters too dammit

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Help! My game keeps crashing to desktop when going to nellis air force base.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Everytime I go near the barracks area of nellis air force base my game crashes to desktop, it happens no where else In the game apart from here, for patches I have: NVAC, Yup and CASM, anyone have any suggestions as to what to do?

    submitted by /u/EatingDrywall
    [link] [comments]

    Finished getting all achievements recently, was actually more enjoyable than I expected!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:19 PM PST

    Need FNV mods for more spice

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Just finished my probably 20th playthrough (6 hours) and I'm already officially bored (sacrilege right) anyways I need some mods that can spice up another playthrough, or even change the gameplay altogether, appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/traderbynight
    [link] [comments]

    Ingame Keyboard not working

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:55 PM PST

    Hi guys, I just bought FNV from Autumn sale, installed it and start the new game, but seems like my keyboard decided to stop working, I tried googling the problems but none of the solutions work

    - I have deleted Fallout.ini, FalloutPrefs.ini, File check on steam but none work, I tried binding other button from my kb in the key binding section it only shows my input as "0", except Shift, Alt button

    Any other suggestion to fix this? I'm playing on a Win 10 laptop with 1050Ti VGA

    submitted by /u/TheVietnameseBread
    [link] [comments]

    Textures in Sky and Dark Light Inside. Just finished following Viva New Vegas, anyone know how to fix?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:11 PM PST

    I'm attempting to make a Fallout series about completing every quest in the game! I'd like to know your opinions as this is one of my first edited videos. All feedback is welcome :)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:38 PM PST

    It's gonna be a lonely journey

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:36 PM PST

    Started a new game after not playing for a while. Up to the usual shenanigans, hijinks, and tomfoolery.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment