• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | My Arcade Gannon fanart. Hope y'all like it.

    Fallout: New Vegas | My Arcade Gannon fanart. Hope y'all like it.


    My Arcade Gannon fanart. Hope y'all like it.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:41 AM PST

    "Unforeseen Consequences"

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:03 PM PST

    Cobb is gonna shit his pants when he turns around.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Used to take FNV screenshots as a hobby, here's some of my favorites from over the years.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Here's a thing I made in Garry's Mod

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Been a while since I had this one

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:36 AM PST

    I saw people doing this and I decided to do my own.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 12:15 PM PST

    What are some of the most underrated mods for FNV?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Power Armor mod like Fallout 4?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Ok, I know there are a lot of good PA mods, but i'm looking for one in particular. I don't remember its name, but I've seen in a lot of videos that their power armors look like the ones in Fallout 4. What mod is it? Because I've been looking in nexus and reddit but i can't find it... maybe i'm just blind.

    P.S. I don't really want the features, just the looks, but if it is just possible by using a mod that adds Fallout 4 power armor features, i'll use it, I don't really care as long as the armor has the looks of the one in FO4.

    this is one of the videos i'm talking about.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U2-Mn-XE-4

    submitted by /u/ROCAFLO0425
    [link] [comments]

    Definitely belongs here

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Guide says to use xEdit rather than LOOT, can I stick to LOOT instead?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:19 AM PST

    I'm following the Viva New Vegas guide and it says FNVEdit is better, but I don't have experience in using it and LOOT seems easier. Or should I just use the QAC which i heard is easy way or cleaning

    submitted by /u/jash_036
    [link] [comments]

    I walked up the stairs to kill this Powder Ganger, turns that this dog already taken care of it.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Mother deathclaw at quarry junction glitched please help

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Ways to heal rads without radaway or a doctor?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:28 AM PST

    I'm planning to do a Legion playthrough and as part of the roleplaying I was going to do it without stimpaks/drugs as the Legion hates chems. Radaway is a chem so I'd rather not use it and I would assume a doctor would use some sort of chem the Legion wouldn't approve of, so is there some sort of healing item that isn't a chem that can be used to remove rads? Or shall I just suffer the penalties?

    submitted by /u/aliceerrr
    [link] [comments]

    If you kill Caesar, some of the drunks around Mojave can confuse him with a certain "God of Cheese"... Which is a silly thought, like Camelot.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:26 AM PST

    How do i edit a merchants inventory in GECK?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:38 AM PST

    i want to add some stuff to chet's inventory in goodsprings but i dont really know how (a bandana and some sunglasses)

    submitted by /u/haur234
    [link] [comments]

    Can't seem to play caravan?? Viva New Vegas installed.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:29 AM PST

    Hi all,

    So last week I installed the core and visual portions of viva new vegas. This is the first time playing FNV at all.

    I came to learn how to play caravan last night and couldn't seem to do much. All I was allowed to do was discard cards? I played my first card and my opponent played two and then it would only allow me to discard cards.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/madcow87_
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Help?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Mod Help?

    Hey all, I installed all of these mods but I'm worried they aren't set to the right deploys, I was watching a video by Gopher to help set it all up, but I got confused halfway through and set the deploys to the suggested by Vortex, I believe these are wrong as I don't have the quest for "WotNM" in the Gun Runners HQ, no button, no basement.
    Help would be appreciated if possible, thank you!

    https://preview.redd.it/y6ct595vumy51.png?width=1025&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff38aa8c3a3006a7c6db5fafd9dd75d01d5bece3

    submitted by /u/PapaJordo
    [link] [comments]

    Noticed I sound a lot like Raul @ work

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:13 PM PST

    What do I do the code is supposed to work what am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Working on a Mod that turns people killed by energy weapons into skeletons (Help/feedback needed!) [FNV]

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Was this art always here ?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:51 AM PST

    Do the 20 Gauge, Magnum shells wear down my gun faster or slower?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:58 PM PST

    I noticed it does X1.15 gun CND but idk if that's more or less damaging to my cnd

    submitted by /u/NerdlinGeeksly
    [link] [comments]

    anyone get a winrar while trying to download NVSE?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:54 AM PST

    guys i literally don't know what to do, I am on the silverback site for the NVSE file so I can eventually download the Anti-crash mod but a winrar shows up. Every youtube video i see doesn't have a winrar. I literally don't know what to do becayse I just want my game to stop crashing.

    any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/commanderzemm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment