• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Fallout 3 | It's been a work in progress between them all, but 9 years in the making & I finally completed Fallout 3!

    Fallout 3 | It's been a work in progress between them all, but 9 years in the making & I finally completed Fallout 3!


    It's been a work in progress between them all, but 9 years in the making & I finally completed Fallout 3!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Has anyone ever tried to use cc to bypass the enclave ambush in vault 87 ?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:44 AM PST

    It's very likely to break the game but it'd be fun to know if we can just go back to the citadel like nothing ever happened.

    submitted by /u/CaptainAran
    [link] [comments]

    Fo3 Dismemberment Tweaks

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Hey all, I don't want to point fingers but I'm having a problem I think after downloading "Gore tweaks" for fo3 (which didn't seem to work) and now chance of dismemberment in my game is drastically reduced to borderline never happening. I think this mod may have altered something even after disabling/deleting it. My question is how could one go about manually tweaking the chance of dismemberment and exploding limbs? I want to see if this would fix my problem. I have Fo3Edit but I don't have a ton of experience with it and I have GECK installed but literally zero experience using it. I always liked how Fo3 seemed to have more dismemberment over the newer FO's and would like to figure this out..

    submitted by /u/KayDaGunna
    [link] [comments]

    Having the damnedest time finding out: are there keyboard-only methods of navigating both Stores, Boxes, and the PIP-Boy?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:45 PM PST

    I haven't played Fallout 3 in years and the last time I really did a full run was back on Xbox 360. I then played New Vegas on PC, and while it's been a while, IIRC at least the PIP Boy had the ability be fully tabbed and controlled by the keyboard without need for using a mouse. I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to do the same in Fallout 3, and am having no luck. Web searches for fallout 3 ui controls have not been helpful.

    I'm curious, does anyone know a way to navigate the Item/Store/Pipboy menus purely by keyboard? Being able to do so was probably the only control I miss from using a xbox controller, I think. Even if it requires a mod, that's fine.

    submitted by /u/non_player
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment