• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    Fallout | I looked through a magazine the missionary's wife concealed

    Fallout | I looked through a magazine the missionary's wife concealed


    I looked through a magazine the missionary's wife concealed

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:55 AM PST

    I saw how people who are civilized bung you with automobiles.

    submitted by /u/fredzillanator
    [link] [comments]

    In your opinion, is Fallout 4 good?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:47 PM PST

    When I say good, not like "Perfecto" but like "Close enough".

    What is your opinion? Going to respond to every reply.

    Edit: I may not be able to respond to every reply.

    submitted by /u/Geraldbals
    [link] [comments]

    A drawing of Alaskan Enclave troopers

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:27 AM PST

    Since Fallout 3, I've always wanted to see some form of enclave resistance or force, hiding in some old-world military base, although I realize they've been mostly wiped off.

    Still, I always imagined some sort of enclave garrison somewhere in Alaska where U.S. Army presence was quite strong, scheming for their return. I hope you like my vision!

    https://imgur.com/r4M1muC

    submitted by /u/alefava99
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t want to set the world on fire

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:53 PM PST

    To the guy wearing the BoS jacket at the HEB in Luling, Texas

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:25 PM PST

    I wanted to shout "ad victoriam" but cringed myself out of it. Keep strong, friendo.

    submitted by /u/Studio271
    [link] [comments]

    I recently started playing fallout 4 and I found it hard. Is it okay that I put it in very easy difficulty?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:57 AM PST

    An NCR veteran ranger is tasked with killing you, how do you survive?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:33 PM PST

    I just got myself a new pocket watch Vault 111 style.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:50 AM PST

    I have being drinking lots of Coca Cola since playing survival

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:37 PM PST

    So caffeinated allows you to holdback the effect of being tired in survival for a bit hence the Nuka's which also has an effect in real life: that ahhh and soda sound when you drink nuka's is highly alluring, I find myself going to the fridge for some good old coke more often than before

    submitted by /u/lexoh26
    [link] [comments]

    This was my "anger management" Fallout 4 character. I thought maybe I would share.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:30 AM PST

    Should I buy Fallout 4 GOTY for my fat ps4 or my future pc(1650 or higher gpu) ?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:28 AM PST

    Fallout 4 GOTY is on sale for ps4 but I'm a lil bit confused. Some people say wait and buy it on Steam. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/gatoratemylips
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or does Fallout New Vegas only has like 5 songs or so?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:06 AM PST

    So I always play fallout with the radio on, specially Fallout 3 ( I rushed Three Dog's mission just to get a good radio signal ). But now I'm playing New Vegas and it looks like the radio has only like 4 or 5 songs, I think I heard in one hour Big Iron and Johnny Guitar like 10 times each. But It feels like it doesn't have so many songs compared to Fallout 3 and 4.

    Btw, sorry for bad english.

    submitted by /u/Misaki_Yakuusa
    [link] [comments]

    Power armor fallout 4

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:05 PM PST

    Does anyone miss the old power armor from fallout 3 and new vegas

    submitted by /u/flasharrowvibe
    [link] [comments]

    The weird flora and fauna in Fallout

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:51 PM PST

    I've been really enjoying Fallout 76's additions to the bestiary, with some really fun monsters to kill (ghouls and mutants do get old). Some of these, the cyptids, have histories in-game that date to before the nukes dropped. So they existed without either radiation or FEV.

    Now, you could say that F76 isn't "canon" or whatever, but firstly the laws of biology, chemistry and physics in the Fallout world are obviously not the same as our own. People don't turn into ghouls when they're irradiated, they just die. Secondly these new monsters are sometimes really cool, so it's good that they exist. The Wendigo is downright creepy. I went into F76 not knowing much about the game, other than "I've heard it's bad" and "it's free to play right now". The first time I found a Wendigo I was genuinely excited by the Fallout world again.

    We also had flying saucer aliens all the way back in Fallout 1.

    To my question: do you think the world is better for having monsters that exist outside changes from radiation and FEV? How fantastical do you think the monsters could and should get?

    submitted by /u/sw_faulty
    [link] [comments]

    Idea: Decoy skill/stat checks

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:04 PM PST

    So, with dialogue in these games it's more often about passing a skill check/charisma check/other stat check than really figuring out the character you're talking to and how to best talk with them. Even when you can figure them out, it's still usually a check that has the best result. I think we should change this. I am proposing that we add some stat checks that don't help at all.

    For instance, if you were trying to help a drug "chem" addict there could be a 7 intelligence check where you go, "Addiction occurs when the brains dopamine centers are unbalanced by acclimation to powerful pleasurable stimuli" and they tell you to fuck off and let them do their drugs "chems" in peace. Or a situation where someone is panicking and has a gun pointed at you or someone else, and with a strength check for intimidation, you can cause them to panic even more and start shooting. You try and smooth talk someone with Charisma and they see through your BS.

    This would make things a little more interesting because you would still have to figure out which check would actually help in a situation, rather than just have any check automatically work, creating a little more player involvement in the dialogue.

    submitted by /u/ThorgilsBoomer2
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think Nuka-Cola (and other flavors) taste like?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:49 PM PST

    Dangerous minds not triggering

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:17 AM PST

    Sorry if this is asked a lot or easily fixable but after I finished the reunions quest it never triggers the dangerous minds quest, does anyone know why? (Im on ps4)

    submitted by /u/Booceyboocebooce
    [link] [comments]

    According to lore what creatures can realistically be tamed?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:03 PM PST

    So I'm making a fallout dnd and the game will take place in New York City. I've got a rough list of creatures, robots, and humanoid npc's the players can meet. How they interact with them will be up to the players, dice and circumstances to which they meet under. However, if a player so chooses they could hunt for a pet. The wasteland can be a lonely place after all lol. Jokes aside as far as animals go in the game players can find a wide variety of creatures. Some pre-existing in fallout and some of my own design. The list of animals is as follows but not limited to: Deathclaws Gatorclaws Sharclaws (custom) Mirelurks Bloodbugs Stingwings Bloatflies Radroaches Radscorpions Mongrels Dogs Cats Angler Gulper Mole rat Radturtles (custom) Frogs Radtoad Squirrels Scorchedbeast Hermit Crabs Rad stags Radcoons (custom) Mutant Hounds Rad rats Rad spiders (custom???) Ticks Opossums Beavers

    So aside from the obvious being dogs and cats. What animals would you guys say would be tameable was according to fallout lore?

    submitted by /u/SheudenFritz97
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] Settlers of the Commonwealth... help!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:22 PM PST

    I'm using the SotC mod and I was able to recruit 5 of the unique settlers this mod adds. Came across two more and I can't recruit them. I can tell them to go work at my settlement, it brings up the list of my settlements, and when I click on one that unique settler will just stand there and not go to where I told them. If somebody needs me to post my load order, I will. I just want to recruit these people, that's the reason I downloaded this mod. FYI. I did NOT install this mod mid playthrough.

    submitted by /u/THOUGHTL355
    [link] [comments]

    If you were to get rid of one which would it be.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Cazadors or deathclaws

    submitted by /u/Urmomgay890
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever confirmed if the FO4 assault rifle was a pre-war US Army weapon? Same with the Combat Rifle? Or was the laser rifle the standard issue Army weapon?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:07 PM PST

    I'm interested in why the fo4 assault rifle looks nothing like the one in FO3 or New Vegas. Is it pre war? Is it post war?

    submitted by /u/Liightman
    [link] [comments]

    Without the courier who wins the battle of Hoover dam?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:41 PM PST

    My money is on the legion. But what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Urmomgay890
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: New Indy (A new story I am working on)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:50 PM PST

    I love Fallout. And writing is cool too. So I decided to start writing my own Fallout story. This isn't the full story, and I haven't written the rest yet. So if you want to take the time, give it a read and give me some feedback! Thanks!

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z_chLGUyKcl0CkH4NWrRN4NqdelM2t0NBK31fM7zzBg/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/pretzel05
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment