• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Fallout 3 | It looks like the bombs really messed up with the Earth's rotation.

    Fallout 3 | It looks like the bombs really messed up with the Earth's rotation.


    It looks like the bombs really messed up with the Earth's rotation.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:16 AM PST

    I've never noticed this Robco Parts sign in Paradise Falls before

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Chose Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition as my first video game, I am really enjoying it so far

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/3vT869R

    I purchased Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition on the 26th that arrived on the 28th to coincide with the Xbox One that I had bought on the 21st which promptly got here on the 23rd as I read it would work on the system through backwards compatibility. This is both my first console and first video game, I am really enjoying Fallout 3 so far the only issues I've had is some of the dialogue is either incorrect or spoiler like Disarming the bomb dialogue option the first time you meet Lucas Simms or how Andy Stahl will claim you're standing in The Brass Lantern well not being there and V.A.T.S sometimes ignores objects in front as it will give you a high percentage but then you'll end up shooting the object in front of you.

    Of course I think this goes without saying but please refrain from spoilers.

    submitted by /u/CrisperLace8106
    [link] [comments]

    I was born in 2258 as a bearded baby boy, and a year later i chose my special abilities: strength, luck and agility. Let's say this is more or less what I always do. Let us remember "Revelation 21:6" because it will be "the beginning and the end" of the story.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment