• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    Fallout | Code for Fallout 3 on Xbox 360

    Fallout | Code for Fallout 3 on Xbox 360


    Code for Fallout 3 on Xbox 360

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Found this came with my copy of Fallout 4, enjoy

    HXGYK-GV3V2-T7427-4QM2Q-X7J6Z

    submitted by /u/10k4
    [link] [comments]

    How long could you survive realistically if you were the one who woke up in vault 111

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:49 PM PST

    As the title explains, me and my friend are discussing how long we could survive realistically in fallout 4 if we were Nate. He reckons he could he could finish it, I think I would make it to Concord and die to the Raiders. How far could you make it?

    submitted by /u/codylee123
    [link] [comments]

    A fun side quest that could work for any new Fallout.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:27 PM PST

    So I was just scrolling the interwebs when I came across a map of North American cryptids. Which sparked an idea in my head.

    What if you stumbled across this old zoo, you can hear weird noises coming from it, and when you go in to explore you find this arena battle area. Turns out there is a man/woman who collects these cryptids from around the country and uses them to fight for entertainment. He/she hires you to find an elusive cryptid (can be whichever one is more popular in whatever the location ends up being) and bring it back to fight.

    From there you go on a hunt around the map, tracking this cryptid, asking locals for hints etc. Once you find it, you can choose to bring it back or choose to leave it alone.

    I don't know, just thought it was a fun idea

    submitted by /u/sounders127
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Veterans Day Wastelanders����

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:13 PM PST

    From the capital wasteland, to the Mojave, the commonwealth, all the way to Appalachia, Let's thank all the veterans who laid down their lives for our freedom to play this amazing game!🇺🇸

    submitted by /u/brendenkunze
    [link] [comments]

    We missed out on something special with Van Buren

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:50 PM PST

    Despite what a lot of people believe Van Buren was not New Vegas. It was a completely different game.

    Reading through the design documents there was going to be so much cool shit in it. The factions sound so cool and unique. The quests sounded really fun. We were gonna get to see New Canaan, Denver, Mesa Verde. There were these creepy blind mutants called Gehenna and Molechs. The New Plague.

    I can't really go into it all in one post but Retcon Raider has a series on the game if you don't feel like reading. People are saying that Obsidian should make another fallout. Personally I'd love a first person version of Van Buren. Hell I'd honestly take an Iso version.

    submitted by /u/Spaced-Cowboy
    [link] [comments]

    I like FO4 companions

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Idk if its my historical lone wanderer play style or what, but some FO4 companions really got my feels. Aside from Boone, this might be the first time I gave a shit. Specifically: Nick, Preston, Deacon, and the dude from little town or whatever. (Sorry, drunk) Idk, I just really like how they pull you aside and shed their stories AND you get cool bonuses.

    If only Bethesda could add natural conversational interactions about combat style and gear. "I'm good with long guns, energy weapons, light/heavy armor etc."

    submitted by /u/odin-ish
    [link] [comments]

    New to the Fallout games and would love some advice

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:39 PM PST

    I am getting into fallout for the first time and just purchased the anthology (I like to collect as well so I couldn't resist the mini nuke). I was wondering if there is a game I should start out with first? I was thinking maybe 3?

    submitted by /u/Hudsenn
    [link] [comments]

    Layered clothing mod ?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:10 AM PST

    Hi people !

    I'm really looking for a mod for Fallout 4 that allows to put any piece of clothes on armor pieces but not replacing it, just being on top, like in Fallout 76 for those who knows !

    Who will be my savior ? <3

    Sorry for bad english btw :3

    submitted by /u/Warlordjuju
    [link] [comments]

    Bout to start Nuka world for the first time!! I’m level 55 and have decent carry capacity but I’m wondering how much gear I should take with me??

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:08 PM PST

    [FO4] Does it bother anyone else that rads often don't smoothly drop off to 0?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:42 PM PST

    In FO4 you'll frequently find places that suddenly go from 0 rads to something like 3 or 4 rads. Personally, I find this profoundly annoying. Any physical source (e.g. a static object or mob) of rads should have a smooth curve to 0 rads at some radius determined by the intensity of the source.

    submitted by /u/LoganJFisher
    [link] [comments]

    Point lookout. Why is it so hard?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:03 AM PST

    I played point lookout for the first time about 3 years ago, where i just finished the tribals' mission and the mansion one, i quit without exploring the whole island and uncovering everything cuz the mobs were so hard to beat and did too much damage. Despite being LVL 28 having the enclave hellfire armor and a full set of unique weapons it was still pretty hard to beat. WHY??

    submitted by /u/BonZa998
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 No one is speaking

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:22 PM PST

    So no one is speaking at all in my game for some reason. Their mouths dont move, and I can't hear them speak. I can only know what they are saying in dialog box. I verified files on Steam and its still not working. HELP!

    submitted by /u/Michael_1093
    [link] [comments]

    Intelligent Deathclaws & You

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:07 PM PST

    In Fallout 2 in the event that either close to being completely wiped out leaving two or maybe one Intelligent Deathclaw or the bugged up chosen path to save them which the bug did get fixed but which part of this is lore or canon for the Fallout Multiverse?

    The reason why I ask is I'm trying to make a fanfic for fallout but I'm trying to see if I can find holes in this box or not

    submitted by /u/Maker_Of_Multiverses
    [link] [comments]

    bug with robot workshop

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:16 AM PST

    everytime i try to build a robot it just blasts off to the air then i cant even see what im putting on it any advice?

    submitted by /u/GroundBreakingUser1
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think that both Obsidian and Bethesda could work together for Fallout 5?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Since both studios are now under Microsoft, and since we know fallout 5 is at least 6-7 years out- 1. Could both Obsidian and Bethesda work and collaborate on fallout 5 2. Would you want it? 3. What would it look like?

    submitted by /u/DraymondTheGOAT202
    [link] [comments]

    Does any one know if the extra 1 special point you get from the bobble heads have an effect when you’re already at max for that special point?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:02 AM PST

    Title.

    For example, if I'm at perception 10 and get the bobble head which boosts me up to 11, is there an additional bonus e.g more VATS accuracy, or does it remain capped at the same level as when I'm at 10?

    Replaying after maybe 6 months and can't remember for the life of me, and don't want to waste Special points.

    Thanks.

    Edit: Fallout 4, thought I put it in originally but apparently not.

    submitted by /u/Cynical229
    [link] [comments]

    The sole survivor is a psyker.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:40 AM PST

    The sole survivor being a psyker is the only thing that makes sense lorewise when we take into account that they're able to control everything from bloodbugs to deathclaws. Now some of these creatures are kind off intelligent like synths, super mutants and deathclaws, so i'd say they could possibly be "reasoned" with if you're lucky, not really sure about the deathclaw though. But bloatflies, bloodbugs radscorpions and the like... These are not rational creatures. If it is a psyker ability, it's the best to have in the wasteland that's for sure. I'm really itching to roleplay a psyker now...

    The other protagonists could be psykers too maybe?

    Edit: the sole survivor can also breathe underwater.

    submitted by /u/Tunnel_sn4kes
    [link] [comments]

    Preston Garvey whistles a whole other tune

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:39 AM PST

    okay so I can only find songs similar to the Preston Garvey whistle but the first time I heard him do it I immediately finished it in my head like this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaC06eRoYGY

    I can't believe that nobody else has pointed this out before so I wanted to share it on here lol

    submitted by /u/Zralox
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get .45 - 70 ammo in Fallout 4?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:56 PM PST

    Hi, I need to know how get it, 'cause no one in Nuka Town have this ammo type. I try to make it in my settlement but ain't have an option. I hope you have a solution, thanks.

    submitted by /u/bruno_is_awesome
    [link] [comments]

    Help finding bloatfly glands (FO76)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:15 AM PST

    Really need some help finding these because i they dont want to drop from the flies themselves, any help would be much appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/DageTheForsaken
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76: Steel Dawn – “Rahmani, Shin, and Valdez” Reveal Trailer

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Fallout 4 Far Harbor: Avery disappeared.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:42 PM PST

    spoiler if you haven't played far harbor yet kinda

    i played far harbor on an old character when it came out, and only got as far as unlocking longfellow as a companion. i decided to do the whole quest line now on a new character, and i went to tell dima to turn himself in and he went and they attacked acadia even though i told them not to. i read up on a guide that if you do lots of side quests for the far harbor citizens and your charisma is high, they won't do it. i completed all the side quests after loading an old save, but now avery has disappeared after i killed red death. is there a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Cuck-fil-a
    [link] [comments]

    [Fallout 1] Evidence for the Master was useless

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:05 AM PST

    So I just finished fallout for the first time, I am pretty sure I did something wrong, instead of finding the military base and telling the Brotherhood, I killed the Merchant on the cathedral and stole his robes. I then convinced Morpheus to get me to the Master and convinced the master to kill himself.

    Then I fixed the broken power armor and save-scummed my way trought the ENTIRE MAP until I found the damned military base, where all my followers were slaughtered and I finished the game.

    I had the evidence, I took all the holodisks from the Glown and had Vree's research, yet it was all useless against the master, I only managed to get him to stop by telling his to ask his female nightkin.

    This felt really dumb to me, so all that evidence were red-herrings? Why? I guess I just had too much high hopes for this unpolished game, before starting the playtough I had a few minor spoilers and one big, that you could make the master kill himself. And I saw A LOT of poeple praising this dialogue with the master, because the ONLY way to stop him with dialogue was to gather evidence, exploring the glow, talking to Zax and Vree. But no, I just had to make him ask his mutants.

    This made the master look a lot more stupid.

    submitted by /u/PRaum
    [link] [comments]

    Any Ideas For a New Build?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:07 PM PST

    FO4 Build

    You guys have probably heard this question a million times. What should I do for my next Fallout 4 build?

    submitted by /u/APugDealer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment