• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I made a Vault-Tec style background for my phone's lock screen

    Fallout 3 | I made a Vault-Tec style background for my phone's lock screen


    I made a Vault-Tec style background for my phone's lock screen

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:18 AM PST

    I made a Vault-Tec style background for my phone's lock screen

    I was seeing posts floating around Reddit of the happiness chemicals and how to produce them. I wanted to make a phone background for my lock screen and when I got into Photoshop I found myself doing a Vault-Tec theme.

    I intentionally darkened the entire image to make the clock, calendar and other notifications easier to read. This is optimized for an iPhone 6S Plus.

    Check it out: https://imgur.com/x5mCmlj

    https://preview.redd.it/2reuyjnluyz51.png?width=1080&format=png&auto=webp&s=b4ca5866b10cb844344391492ab9fdf285ebb871

    submitted by /u/localsurvey
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 GOG version crashes every few minutes

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:37 PM PST

    I had a post recently asking about the steam version which I never got working, The gog version does at least open but it will freeze and crash to desktop every few minutes.

    My load order:

    Zan auto purge crash protector

    Updated unofficial fallout 3 patch

    enhanced weather

    NMCs texture pack performance pack

    HiRes Weapons

    GNR Enhanced

    Games for windows live Disabled

    FO3 Redesigned Standard edition

    Fellout 1

    Fallout script extender

    EVE energy weapons enhanced

    Crash to Desktop Begone

    Archive invalidation invalidated

    now thats on vortex in the actual files I have the Intel bypass

    the game is running in administrator mode and in compatibility for windows XP (service Pack 3). Same with the FOSE file.

    The ini files do say bUseThreadedAI=1 iNumHWThreads=2

    I highly doubt its my computer, its a pretty new laptop and I've recently run the Restoro program on it.

    I really don't understand what the problem is at this point. As far as I can tell, I've done just about everything. The game runs fine for a few minutes. No lag or stuttering, then it will just freeze and crash.

    Edit: looked at the moderators guide thing the bot posted, installed NVSE and changed the ini to iNumHWThreads=1 still crashes. Idk what I'm missing

    submitted by /u/thatweirdshyguy
    [link] [comments]

    Enclave mind control humans

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Okay so this has been on my mind for many years but when i was 11 or something i don't remember too well but I remember when I first left the vault and i stumbled across this town. These people automatically came to attack me so I turned on my vats and I vividly remember when I was looking at the body parts there was this one thing where it showed a enclave robot piece stuck to the npc. I don't remember too well the name but it had to do something about mind control enclave robot. Literally the enclave floating robot you see around (sorry don't remember all the names it's been a while) was a miniature version attach to someone and controlling them. I can't find anything online so does anyone else know what i'm talking about. This thing has been bothering me for a decade pretty much lmao

    submitted by /u/krazeemannn
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:55 PM PST

    I just ordered the game gimmie tips about it or somethin

    submitted by /u/spaghetti_is_trash
    [link] [comments]

    I love how when you go into vault 101 after the game ends

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:13 PM PST

    And the vault dwellers push you around while you have one of the most advanced suits of power armor, a super mutant friend with a gatling laser and one of the most powerful weapons in the world

    submitted by /u/AlkaliPineapple
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment